Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey anshi good to see u here with ur ff
mindbogler thumbnail
 Sorry friends not to update , the ff i was badly down with fever , nd so i m updating two chapters together ...  thank you to all for liking the FF thank you so so much 

Chapter 3 ::: An Alloy of Emotions 

Ram stood infront of the door , he matched the address , ram managed his hairs , the last second touch up , to meet the lady , for whom he is really started feeling and falling for , he rounded his fingers and with little courage , after about 5 minutes he buzzed the bell and the bell didn't buzzed an annoying voice spoke out " some one home some one home , go open the door …." Ram stepped back and said " weird … this lady …" he was expecting priya the loved face , to open the door , but another lady opened the door , it was nimisha. Ram greeted her wd a hi as she opened the door.

" hmmm…" nimisha checked ram from tip to toe, significantly , ram looking at himself said " is there n e problem …wd me…" nimisha got conscious about what she is doing she said " no no .. you are ok .. but the person who called you is an ulti khopri …, waise you are ram kapoor …" ram nodded yes , nimisha welcomed him in and said " I wonder why that ulti khopri called you for that , I mean the hunk like you … and called you for this …' ram got little tensed that why priya has called him , she not of that kind , nimisha said " go straight then right room , no no wait left room , dnt try to get to the right room , its her bed room … sorry …. Ram got even more tensor and eager to she priya and her room.

He went straight and two door facing each other , one had a white door , a poster reading ' I HAVE A DREAM … I call it … HOME'  ram looked down he said in his mind " this lady is confusing me , every time … I meet her or I dnt meet her" he looked at the left door , a white door priya's name scribbled there .. he knocked at the door.priya answered wd a come in.

Ram pushed the door , and looked through it, he found it to be the working room of priya , he saw priya engrossed in a drawing board , she said " ram come here …' He  didn't know why he felt a belongingness in the call, he moved and stood by her side , she was wearing , a track pant ,paired with a  waist height white top, she was looking beautiful , for him it was hard to take off his eyes from her , view of her nape , she is having a body mole there at her nape . ram was totally lost in her mesmerizing beauty.

Priya stood up and said " see I have called u to show this …" she pointed to the engineering drawing clipped on the broad. She raised her eye brows and said " so what do you think . can we have your approval.' Ram keenly watched the drawing and said " so priya .. if you remember I wanted a race track layout.' Priya un pinned her hair and said ' haan I know , but you ar having a bar joint , and it should have an opening to the outside , so this will give the perfect exposure to the full shop. Ram said in his mind " why lady , why u un tied ur hairs , you blocked my view." He again scrutinized and said " hmm you are the designer so you will better know than me ." priya smiled and said " janab app client hain app ko khush karna humara maksad hain … so say you like it or not …" ram asked for time to scrutinize it and borrowed the drawing .

They came out from the room, priya asked ram to stop for coffee, ram didn't mind to stop as he can stay back wd her for few more minutes. Priya took him to the living room and asked him to be comfortable. Ram looked through the living room , he always had an idea that , the rooms of ladies are managed and beautiful , but here it is just opposite. Ram managed a sit .

Priya came wd the coffee and said " ram come here , rakesh is here and I dnt want my impression to go down in front of you . come ..' priya took ram to her bedroom , ram got shocked that the lady is taking him to the bedroom. Priya's hands were blocked wd the coffee mugs , she pointed to garden chairs and asked ram to take them . before taking them ram rolled his eyes through the room , he found it to be the most beautiful room he has ever seen.

Ram unfolded the chairs and priya asked him to sit , they settled , ram said " if you dnt mind may I ask you something ." priya sipping her coffee said " hmm say …" ram leaned forward and said " may be bit personal , but the poster at the .. door." Priya smiled and said " better you keep out of it , actually I never let any one so in ram , I tell you , I find you descent and I know that if I call you at 8 you will not get me wrong , and even I took you here , only because I found you descent."

Ram got a hope from her , he said ' thank you …. For the compliment but if you find me so much descent … then can I be your friend … dnt take it other ways …just if you want . priya smiled and said " look ram , I m sorry , I said you many thing , u wanted to flirt wd me , but I know now , that u r not of that kind . so … yes …."ram smiled and extending his hand said " so friends…." Priya shook hand wd him and winked.. ram said " today I got to know a soft side of priya Sharma, other wise a rough tough always … priya stood up and said " akeli aurat hoon , have to be … and I dnt trust guys …"

Ram stood up and said " not even me …" priya turned looking at his eyes said " no ram I dnt trust u .. dnt get hurt but I dnt trust you , I dnt trust n e one …' ram looked into her eyes and find a deep pain behind it , priya stole her eyes from him and said " so you are going now right …" ram checked the time and said " yep …." Priya wished him good night , ram taking the drawings left from there .

That night ….

Ram was checking the drawing it was really quiet impressive , the lady had a real love wd the design, he loved the design and he also calculated that the costs will be cut off. He looked at the clock and said " what she might be doing now .. sleeping … or … she is still awake , should I call her .. or should I thank her 2morrow ..ram took the cell and wd great courage dialed her number , with two or three rings priya took the call, and the hello from her was fresh , ram said " hey hi … actually I …" priya said " ram so late it is all ok … naa…." Ram said " ya ya … just like you I m .. work-o-holic . so wanted to thank for the design , its great and even you have optimized the costs…" priya smiled and said " no need to thank ram , I m there to help you at n e time …" ram idnt wanted to stretch the conversation , that might put a negative impression about him on her , he wished her good night and disconnected the call.

Ram threw himself to the bed , he cant sleep he turned aside an d then again straight , he sat up and said ' why this lady is not allowing me to sleep why her door poster read that … she is not tough .. she is not rude , something made her like this and why she didn't have n e photograph of her family in her bedroom , the other lady has , even at the living room but she don't have why ? ram lighted a cigarette and said " why she is bothering me so much … why …. M I  in love wd her … what yaar .. kab se toh pyaar karne laga hoon ,,…. Love at first site ho gaya tha … par batane gaya toh … I will loose her friendship too .. but why she is hiding her pain , why she is showing herself to be soo soo strict …. That night ram had a sleepless night only wd the thoughts of priya what he saw her two days back , and what she was last night.

Next day ,

At the construction site,

James Simons was there , ram went to bring coffee when , priya came there wd her team, priya got irritated to see James there , she came down from the car and asked for ram . With a sweet smile James informed her that he is also the partner , she can talk wd him also . he put an adjective darling for her . ram was a distant away from them , when he saw priya and james fighting , he ran to the site and stood infront of priya and said " hey calm down calm down .. yeh aisa hi hain …" priya looking at ram and said " I hate this peoples ram , and ek batayun , I dnt like you stay wd him ….' She stopped and stole her eyes from him, she said " I mean itne acche ho tum , aur tumhe aur koi nahi mila rehne ke liye … yeh ullu mila …" ram looked at james and laughed , he said " abhi ayega aur bolega .. stop hindi …" priya looked at james and said " really …" ram nodded and as predicted by ram , james came and said " stop hindi , I know u r abusing me I can do that too.." james said "pollino" priya instantly replied back same to you donkey … james looked back and said ' you know Spanish … too .. god . this girl knows everything other than boys…" priya shouted " I will kill this man …" james again teased her saying " oh really you today noticed I m a man …" priya tried to get hold of james , ram held her back, and took her out from there and said ' sorry to touch you .. but let him say … bahut accha ladka hain …" priya said ' accha jo har ek din alag alag ladki ko lekar …. " ram cuts in saying ' but he is not that .. bad… priya … arey mein waisa lagta hoon kya …" priya stepped back and said " dnt say you also .. like him no ways …" ram said " hey no.. I m a still a virgin…' priya laughed and said " stop behaving like a woman .. I m not asking you for that …." She laughed , ram felt good to see her laughing , he wanted to see her laughing .

Priya went back to the construction site and found james flirting wd a lady of her team , she asked the lady to concentrate on the work . priya was busy in her work , ram was also there , priya was assisting the workers , she came to ram and said " I have my foreman here so , they assist I have to report to office.' Ram smiled and priya started leaving from there ram looked at her leaving , he wanted to stop her … he said raising his voice " lunch together today ,,,……' priya turned and smiled she raised her voice and said " some other day ram .. not today .. I have to work …." Ram again said " dinner then …." Priya nodded no .. ram said ' coffee ….." priya smiled … ram said 'water……" priya laughed and said " better luck next time…' ram said  " air …" priya smiled and got into the car and said ' next Sunday sure .. but this week I have to work on your project only …." Ram smiled … as priya drove from there . he said " waiting for Sunday badly priya … very badly …"

Priya went to her office she meet wd her boss he is happy to see the progress, priya went to her cabin , she started doing her work , after a few minutes she leaned back and said to herself " what is going on … at the construction site , or I m missing him .. why I m missing him .. what he means to me , a client a good friend , or a man who makes me smile ….." she closed her eyes , there was a knock at the door , she sat straight and called the visitor inside . priya's P.A came in , she gave her some papers and said  that her mother is ill so , she has to leave early , priya allowed her to call it a day.

Priya struggled a lot wd her brain and heart and at last she was able to concentrate on her work , she at last succeeded to start her work and stop thinking about ram . she called in intervals and took the updates from her foreman about the construction work. She is satisfied wd the progress. It was about 10 when priya drove back to her apartment , she found the apartment to be cheerful, she wondered what was going on there , she thought that it must be rakesh and group bashing again .

She went in .. and to her surprise all screamed " happy birthday priya ……'  she stepped back , and said shockingly , " how .. I mean how, nimi …. She looked for nimisha who only knows about her birthday , but she prefer to keep away from the celebrations all that nimisha knows she does even takes calls from her home on that particular day .

Ram came near her and said " I arranged this all priya … why didn't you shared that today is your b'day and that's why you neglected lunch dinner coffee water etc etc …."  Priya excused herself to her room . james came near ram and said ' full mad she is buddy …" nimisha said " I said naa ram she never celebrates her b'day I know her from 4 years and I dnt know whats really behind her life but , she is really rude .  I m sorry I know you like her , ram cuts in saying .. " she is not rude , she tried to show her rude , but she doesn't know , he gave a pause and looking to nimisha he said " wo janti nahi hain kiske palle wo aa gayi hain .."

Ram headed directly to the room , and pushed the door , he didn't mind to go in , as the door was open , he saw priya standing outside in the garden , ram went to her and said " priya …." She turned and said " you here … dnt you have manners ram.." ram wd a jerk turned her to himself and said " priya I don't know ne thing ,but if I take some one as my friend , marte dam tak I will be there for him or her , and if you remember we became friends yesterday, aisa kya hain priya , ki tum zindagi se bhag rahi hoon … I know I dnt have n e right to say to you .. but dnt let your past to engulf your present ." he left her with a jerk , priya in reply said " nimisha always forgets mera b'day aaj nahi hain .. Sunday hain .. that's why I said Sunday sure , wanted to share wd you' ram turned and said " WHAT !!!" priya said " get out now I have to change …" she went in , locked the garden door and before  locking she said " sado udhar .. for giving me my lecture …"

Priya sat on the bed and laughed … ram outside laughed loud , priya found tears in her eyes , she doesn't remember when she last laughed out her heart , she said " who is he ? what he wants ?a friend or even more than that …."

She stood up and said to herself " why priya why are you doing the same thing again , why  are you again trusting someone so blindly …. All men are same …. They make you smile , then use you and throw out of your life , and if you will not allow to get used , then ….." she sat on the bed cursing herself .

Priya was in thoughts of her past , ram knocked at the garden door , he knocked and knocked … priya looked up , getting back to sense , she opened the door , and let ram come , closing the door ram said " I thought you have changed … well I m waiting outside , the dinner that I … he was stopped by priya , she said " ram , why you are doing all this .. why ….???" Ram looking at her said " hey .. are you ok !!! I mean you were … I mean u are unpredictable …." Priya looked back and said " ram .. I need to rest .. plz … leave ……" ram didn't said n e thing , priya moved behind him to close the door , before ram left , he said " if you come for dinner I will feel good" priya closed the door without answering him .

James saw ram coming , he asked him about priya , ram said " I think she is tiered and nimisha sorry but … I think you made mistake … her b'day is on Sunday ….." minisha scaned the calendar and said " but …. She then said " sorry , I again messed between rakesh and her ….." ram smiled , he and james decided to live , they were at the door steps when priya said " ram , dinner kar ke jao …"

He looked at her , she is not in her track pants today , she is a harom pants and short sleeveless kurti , drapping herself wd a net swal , priya said " james come ….'  Ram and james came in , ram didn't expected priya ,  they sat on the dine, priya and nimisha served the three men , ram , james  and rakesh . priya was about to sit on her chair , nimi played a prank … she invited james to sit there winking to him , james cleared the chair beside ram and jumped into priya's place, that made priya helpless to sit by ram.

Nimisha looked at the menu , hakka noodles , suci , chicken , pastries … she looked at priya and saw her enjoying the hakka noodles …. She got little surprised and concentrated on her food she looked at priya , she was smiling and laughing at ram's silly jokes , which made her confuse even more , she concentrated on her food….

After the dinner , priya walked wd ram and james to their car, james saw ram and priya , they wanted to talk , he thought , he excused himself and got into the driving seat . ram looked at priya and said " thanks priya … for … priya said " for what ram , thank you for the dinner …" ram smiled and took her hands on his and said  " priya I dnt know , what place do I have in your life but , trust me … I take you as a good , he paused and smiling he continued " rather best friend …." Priya looked down , ram said " priya I know you are thinking tin din mulakat mein how can… but trust me ..plz …." He slipped back his hand from hers and moving back to the cars door he said " good night .. and sweet dreams …." Priya smiled and wished him back ….

Ram got into the car , priya waited until , the car vanished taking left turn ……

Nimisha was waiting for priya , she came , as she locked the door , nimisha said " I didn't expected this from you priya …."

Priya was taken aback as nimisha sounded upset , she came near her and said " for what nimi…."

" nothing was of your choice …. Ram has ordered those which dnt like , and if you remember what you did on my b'day you .. I mean … ram .. kal ka aya huya hain … and you …. " she said in disgust .  

Priya turned nimisha to her and said " nimi if I .. if I said no to ram then , use buda lagta …"

" bura lagta , you never thought of me , I also got hurt when you denied .. literary denied to take food , because , that was not of your choice , but today , uss ram … I mean use buda lagta wow…." She shouted on priya ….

" I m sorry .. but I don't want to hurt ram ….. " she said in a low voice….

" wow priya wow….. and exactly why …" she asked demandingly …. Priya maintained the silence ….. nimisha , turned her wd a jerk and said " why priya why … tell me … why you dnt want to hurt ram , r u trying to use him , your loneliness is craving you … your damn desires are craving you , you want him … in your….priya shouted and said " stop it …. Nimisha ….. she calmed down and said " just he is sweet guy .. that's it …." 

Nimisha was convinced with her answer she said " no priya , no …. Something else I think , he is a perfect jackass right … a perfect jackass to use …."

" no ….' She nodded back to nimi …. , when she got again charged back by nimisha , she lost her patience and said " nimisha stop it … plz … I just dnt want to hurt him , I just dnt want to hurt him ," she said in chocking voice ….

Nimisha stepped back and turning her back to priya said " you are ok to hurt me , but you are not ok to hurt him … you chose him to me …..why priya …. 4 years we are friend .. and you …. Chose him to me ... why ,,,,,… " she looked at priya ……

Priya stepped to nimisha , hugging her said " you mean a lot to me …. A lot ……"

" then tell me why .. you hurted me ,… and …." She had tears , priya was emotionally captured by nimisha , priya said looking down , " I like him …. I dnt want to hurt him …. " nimisha smiled broad and said " that I want to hear .. and I m successful …" priya got nimisha damn excited to hear it from her …. Nimisha jumped on the sofa and shouted ' wow man , priya Sharma the rock … broken … yaaa….. love you ram … love you …. "

Priya looked down and ran to her room …

Nimisha looked back and said " kaha bhagegi … you are trapped , by ram , by love ….. the magic will happen …" she was very happy , she continued her cheerful happy dance for priya …. She said to her self patting her arm .." well down nimi .. well acted …." 

Chapter 4 :: An U Turn 

Engulfed in thoughts of priya , ram was smiling to himself , james noticed him from the door , he smiled and came to ram , standing by him , he said " ram , as per my knowledge goes , you are … thinking about .. priya right …" ram smiled and shy-ed .

" I mean , I have taken u to many hot chicks they were ready to do n e thing for you , and even with out n e commitment , but you … never touched them , and now I m feeling that you are feeling for her … and is that true ram." James asked him wd a broad smile

" I feel it weird that you are talking about love? Well if you really want to know then yes , I like her , I feel bad if I found her upset , if I find her laughing then I feel good … I feel that , I m …" he could'nt finish .. he paused and inhaling the sea breeze he said " I love her …."  Ram declared his love for her , he wanted to say to her too but it will be very soon to declare love for her , they merely know each other , he wanted to give time.

" hmmm…. So , u are in love , then go and tell her ..' the suggestion came from james .

" and then sleep wd her .. and when someone else will come just dump her and move … on . right !!!' ram asked james for an answer.

' so … what this love means , I also love girl , but I dnt want their heart , whats there in heart , I want my needs to be fulfilled and say me ram , can you stay wd out that …" james said adamantly .

" dude take a break , for me that's nothing I love her , I want to win her heart not her body , plz james stay out of her , I know you want her , but if you want to do n e thing wrong then trust me …. I will the one to kill you ." ram said angrily to him and left for his room….. james looked back , and said in mind " this man is in love wd that lady, who has no feelings …. Ram you will be finished , don't do that …" he stood there leaning to the railing ….

It was about 2.00 a.m , priya was switching the night lamp on and off, she sat up , and thought about what she said to nimisha , those three words , came instantly , she got out of the bed , and started moving to and fro in her room , she looked at the time , taking her mobile she dialed a number , she disconnected it , then again dialed the number ……

The phone on the other end rang …… after a long ring a lady picked up the phone and said " hello ……" priya sat on the chair and said " hellooo , mom …." On the other end , it was priya's mom shipra, shipra sat straight and looking to the cell screen she said " priya …. Tu … kaisi hain beta …"

" I m fine mom .. app kaise hoo …. I miss you mom …." She said in a chocking voice .

" beta , what happened ….tu theek hain naa…" shipra asked affectionately .

Priya sobbed she said  " maa… app log abhi bhi mujh se naraz hain naa … but maa that time , no one wanted to hear me, and if I haven't did that maa , today I would have been ….' Shipra cuts in she said " beta , 5 saal ka baat hain , we didn't remember that day , and you have not taken the right decision priya , bhag jana koi problem ka salution nahi hota hain … aur beta , what you did , that made your dad , silent … and what we have between us , has it ever effected you and karthik…haan beta bol …"

Priya cried and said " I know maa… but that time no one , no one listened to me .. no one … and I had only that way open for me" shipra asked her to come back , but priya denied , she said ' mamma , I also want to live a normal life , I want to have a family , but after what I did , I can never ever come back , mamma , karthik ko mein kuch dena chahti hoon , kya app dene doge …"

" you are his only sister , what ever you will gift him , he and your family will accept it gladly , and if you will give it , by your own hands then we will happier beta …" shipra said lovingly to her daughter .

" I will try maa… I m having one project now … and if it gets finished then I will try …" she said in a consoling tone.

" priya beta think 10 times before you step forward , I know you want to speak your heart to me, and I will be the happiest person , when u will do that , and I also know that you will not speak your heart today , but beta , what ever you decide , think 10 times then decide . hmmm…." She had a soft , caring essence in her tone . priya replied with a " haa maa….."

Shipra had tears hearing from her daughter after a long time so softly so touchily , they disconnected the call , after wishing each other good night .

Shipra leaned back to the rocking chair , as the chair rocked she said looking to the sky " thank you , who ever you are , for making my daughter think once again from the heart, but god , don't give her pain , we have given her enough …. No more she can take …"

Australia's night seemed to be the darkest to priya , she can hear the sound of the waves , which are smashing against the rocks , she moved to and fro in the room , all through the night , she thought only about ram , about the feelings that suddenly came to her life about the feelings she started to have for ram .

At 8.00 a.m priya came out dressed in her formals , she saw nimisha , sitting on a beanbag , watching her fav show's recordings, she said " good morning …" the reply came back to her as a thumbs up ….

" nimi forget what I said last night .." priya declared to her as if she is the judge and declaring the last verdict of her life . nimisha jumped from the bean bag m the plastic bowl wd pop corn , spilled on the ground , trembling , nimisha came to priya and said " what why ??? why I mean you dnt love him … priya ..??" nimisha asked in a confusing tone.

" no nimi I said I like him , I dnt love him , for loving some one I should trust someone , and when I  cant trust myself then how can I get the trust of others …" a painful voice said . she gave a pause , and said " nimi he is a good person , good human being and a good friend , bas …. Its enough …." She tried to consol herself …..

" and what if he loves you .. if he likes you … then priya " nimisha showed concern for ram.

' I know he likes , may be he loves me , but I dnt … bas it should be enough for him naa…" priya ended wd  tears accumulated in the corner of her eyes ….

' why priya … why … " priya looked at the watch and said " sorry I have to go … its 8.15 , machines will be installed today and I should be there at the construction site .." she rushed out from the apartment leaving a confused nimisha behind .

At the construction site ..

Ram and james arrived at 10 , they saw priya busy wd the workers , ram went to priya wished her good morning and said " why don't you pick my call…."priya asked her assistants to work as she instructed and started walking wd ram , she said " ram I m at work , and I dnt take personal calls during work …"

" but if I was calling you for work then …" ram said in a little disappointment.

" then u should have called in my official number not in my personal number.. showing her phone said " this is wd me , but the personal number is not wd me , you could have called here" priya walked as she finished.

Ram found her behaving strange , he ran after her and said " priya have I done any thing wrong …." He asked ….

" no ram nothing is wrong , but some relations should have boundaries , should be in limit , like yours and mine , after this project gets complete I may leave Sydney , I may be in some other part of this world ….and I dnt want n e one to have n e kind of emotion for me . neither I want me to have n e … she stopped and looked at ram , he was looking at her like a dumb , she smiled and said " you dnt look good like this , always be happy , what ever who ever be there in your life ," she started walking away from ram , she stopped and turning to ram she said " ram sometimes , past engrave your present and scribble your future ..some past , can never be forgotten ….they can be forgiven but they can never be forgotten " She walked to the other group of work men working ….

Ram turned back and said " again … you .. are again …. Sinking ….you were opening up priya what happened …. Why you…." He stopped thinking and went from there without informing n e one , and un-noticed to all .

Priya tried to avoid ram , she didn't want to meet him , she didn't want her to get weaker but in the evening when the day was called off , she called ram , but didn't got him over phone and the phone was switched off too. She tried few many times and then went to james , she asked for ram , james asked her to keep away from ram directly and said that she is made him sink . priya stepped back and said " what!!!!"

James neglected her and left from there ….

Priya helplessly thinking about ram drove back to the apartment , she entered the living room , and found rakesh and nimisha there .she didn't want to interfare , she mmoved to her room , she stopped as rakesh said " priya , you know what you are doing … what you are doing to yourself , look I call you a sister ,he stopped as priya said " rakesh I m doing nothing , bas I dnt want my past to scratch his present , I suffered a lot .. my family suffered a lot , some times I feel that if I wouldn't belong to a high society family then my family would have left wd no option other than to declare me dead , I m having my dignity still alive in my family as I belong to that strata of the society ,and ram he is just a client nothing else … for a moment I went weak , but now I m the same as I was ,,,……" priya said in a single breath to rakes h…

' I dnt believe this ,,… I mean …. Why priya ??? why ….just look at you , this is not a rough and tough priya no this is not you …." Nimisha said to her with a shaking voice .

" I m ok …" she declared consoling them and went to her room .

Rakesh with a deep breath said " nimi , we dnt know about her past … but …. We cant do more thena this ….'

Back in James apartment , he came back and saw ram there , he was sitting alone . james sat by ram and said " dude may be for me , sex is everything , but I know you , you have never touched a single girl in your life and this priya , she don't worth you … loser she is … she doesn't know whom she is neglecting …" ram stood up while james spoke, he said " james , I dnt want to hear n e thing about priya " he headed to the dine , james raising his voice said " she was finding you when the day was called off, if possible call her once."

Ram went to his room , after a while , draping a jacket he came back , he said that he will come back after meeting her . james wanted to go wd him , but he denied to take him ..

Ram drove out for priya's place , on his way , he stopped the car , as he  found priya walking along the streets alone. Ram got out of the car , and ran to her , he started walking by her , priya finding him got surprised , she asked " where the hell you were ?"

Ram smiled and looking at priya he said " does it really matters to you …" priya looking down said " ram if u took me as a friend so do I … and friendship is something different , in this whole country I … she stopped as her phone rang, she pulled out her phone , and ram got a glimpse of the man , who is calling her , she had a picture as the caller id …. Ram looked at priya as she said " haan bol bhai ….."

Ram maintained his silence , as priya talked wd her brother karthik …. They were talking about priya's visit for karthik's engagement. She disconnected the call and said " my brother .. ram said " karthik Sharma son of sudheer Sharma and shipra Sharma, getting engaged to Natasha kapoor , my sister .

Priya said " what !!! Natasha is your sister…" she sounded surprised ..ram said " why are you surprised tumhare family ne nahi bataya …tumhe about me …" priya looked down and said " I dnt have so much connection wd my family , and I dnt want to talk about that … and tumhe bhi toh tumharein family ne nahi bataya about me , coz my family didn't said" priya sounded upset .

Ram turned the topic , for what priya was calling her that he wanted to know , priya looked at ram and said " ram , nothing , I want to go home …" she sounded very upset , as if she wants to cry . ram asked her if she is ok …. She nodded yes and started walking … ram walked wd her and said  " I know if I say I will drop you , you will say no thanks , so let me walk wd you…." Ram tried to cheer her up , but she didn't reacted . she walked lifelessly , she went inside . ram looked at her , he didn't disturbed her , he left from there .

Ram came back to his apartment and the first thing he did , he called his mother Krishna kapoor back in india .

Krishna Kapoor received his call in 2 rings , ram said " maa,… mein theek hoon khana kha liya aur jo jo poochna hain app ko sab mein ne kar liya now I have something to ask you.. about karthik …."

Krishna kapoor is concerned about her only daughter , she asked ram to go on , ram asked " do karthik have any sibling any sister ….?"

" yes beta , priya … priya Sharma , she also lives in Australia , but I didn't informed you , as choti thought you will oppose the relation if you come to know about her … and why you are asking beta …" his mom said in a confusing tone…

" nothing maa.. I meet her … and why choti wanted me not to tell about her …." He interrogated his mother .

" beta she has a past , you were in London then , so you don't know , rather your dad and kulkarni uncle helped a lot to hide this case … she .. beta… she ran away just before 4 days of her marriage ….." Krishna kapoor said to ram , it struck ram as a lightening struck a soft vulnerable ground and breaks it into pieces ….  , he said " what !!!!! from her marriage!!!!! To Australia …." He sounded disturb , he said " maa calling you 2morrow …" he disconnected the call and thought what he heard about that whom he loves the most , with whom he wants to spend his rest of his life , why she fled , why ?? many questions came across his brain … he closed his eyes and wanted to get an answer , but he knows that answer is only wd priya , no one else can reply him …

Ram said to himself .. " but I cant stop you from loving priya … no I cant …..but I have to know why you did that … why …." 

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you mb...
its a diiff story n love priya's character...
update soon...
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wait it means raya were suppose to get married and priya ran away and ram loves her and had followed her to win her back? continue soon😊
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice. wanted to know what happen to priya.
continue soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is really this is ur first attempt if yes then it really didn't looks a like i felt u r master in wrriting siriously but loved the concept somthing new n refreshing & the story line u have picked up really nicely put up even jemes & Nimisha reminds me Vik & Neha of show but really sweet & clean story it is... diffrent from other FF's so i m gonna read whole story for sure... so plz PM me next time whenever u update next... now moving to read next...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update...continue soon!!!
kavs1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aree where r u...missing your updates so much...pls update soon...

priyaraya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Where are you. I am eagerly waiting for your update. Please update as soon as possible.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 2
awesome what an update yaar completly loved wow RaYa starts their bettle aww now let's see who is going to win it... as this is gonna be very intersting to watch looking like some pain hides in Priya's past for love & relationship hance she don't want to fall in love but she she don't know u don't chooses love love chooses u... so let's see how long this professional relationship goes or as usaval truns in beautiful yet painful bond... here also Kartik Nuts realtion will be truning point in RaYa's life hmmm but its after 2 months so lot of things can hhappen in 2 months... amezing update i really loved it plz don't stop do connt...
Edited by leena04 - 11 years ago