Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Was wondering if this is Bommalattam section..  So many kitchen superstar discussions..

Friends, lets restrict this thread for Bommalattam discussions only. I have moved Kicthen super star thread to the Tmail relaity shows section. Do continue the dicsussions there.

Link:

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

Nithya I have sent Pms to the members discussing this show too...

Thanks for the quick action...
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi frnds I am new to Bommalattam forum. ..😊 Watching the show since day 1 watching it for srikumar and siri  😳 but must say today episode was superb and Bharathy was too good, very clever 😉  And ur updates are just fantastic,👏  ⭐️ though  I watch the show love to read the updates regularly...thank u for giving such a wonderful update  Edited by Savitha0101 - 11 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok - Friday , Roja day 😉

Whattt? Bharathy married that Casanova?? urghhh Roja neram definite aa nalla illai ppa!!
Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Hi frnds I am new to Bommalattam forum. ..😊 Watching the show since day 1 watching it for srikumar and siri  😳 but must say today episode was superb and Bharathy was too good, very clever 😉  And ur updates are just fantastic,👏  ⭐️ though  I watch the show love to read the updates regularly...thank u for giving such a wonderful update 

welcome savitha 😉 do join in with us on discussions!

thanks all for the updates.  Will comment more after reading the updates 😛

seelaks thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Savitha 😊
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks Atina n nithya for adding the pictures in Tuesday update too 😊
atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Hi frnds I am new to Bommalattam forum. ..😊 Watching the show since day 1 watching it for srikumar and siri  😳 but must say today episode was superb and Bharathy was too good, very clever 😉  And ur updates are just fantastic,👏  ⭐️ though  I watch the show love to read the updates regularly...thank u for giving such a wonderful update 

Welcome Savitha to Bommalattam forum. Thanks for the compliments and comments.
Please do visit us regulalrly...and join us in discussion too. Please tell about us to your tamil speaking friends too...
atina thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapooo

Ok - Friday , Roja day 😉

Whattt? Bharathy married that Casanova?? urghhh Roja neram definite aa nalla illai ppa!!

Roja illappaa...unmaiyaaveh...this story is getting into faster track paa...!!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thalai, ipdi sOlli sOlliye ...Roja thalai mOttai ya pOchu ...ennavO pOnga
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks for the updates folks. How dare they demean my Mundasu poet like this? If Bharathy believed her father's reason for giving her THAT name, she should live up to that , not cave in like this !!! Aattai kadichu Maattai kadichu kadaisile ennOda Mundasu poet mele kAiyai vaichuttanga??!!! Stalinnn, enge pOitinga , Roja kku kOvam kOvama varathe !!