Seema Mishra-Deepali most sexy actress in TV.

nilesharora thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Deepali who originally Seema Mishra is the most hot and sexy Television actress. She is beautiful than beauty. She looks very hot in saree and her body language is really lucarative. I hope every boys need this type of girls in their life.
Seema Mishra is bold and the beautiful.
Edited by nilesharora - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MeriAashiqui.. thumbnail
yes and first RK deserves herπŸ˜‰...kal uski FEET dekha Beauty parlour main mashalla kya FEET thi maine kabhi nahi dekhi thi aise beautiful FEET
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seema mishra is Good...πŸ‘ but Deepali so Disgusting...😑😑😑😑
nilesharora thumbnail
I don't understand why the indian people take character very seriosuly. See seema mishra played only negative character as she is not originally. If you to see the actual acting of every actor/actress. See the seema mishra used to play the character very serious even negative but giving always nice shot.
I don't understand why audience of india don't see the acting instead of character. See the character is only portrayed but actual talent can know from their acting ok.

It doesn't mean that those playing negative character are bad these are only character which he or she used to play in serials. better to see their talent how he/she does acting even negative or positive.