Spiderman, tum phir se meri help karne aa gaye !!!

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the time has come for Mohan to get to know Nanhi's identity so that they can understand each other and work together on Project Talash. As we saw in the precap, Mohan is tense about Navika conducting a sting in Daddaji's stronghold - I hope he goes there and saves Navika. It would be great if they could recreate the earlier magic - Navika could be hurt or unconscious and Mohan lifts her in his arms like he did years ago at the park when she got lost and Navika rolls back the years and says - "Spiderman, tum phir se meri help karne aa gaye !"

Would we all not love to see this scene as Mohan would be wracked with genuine emotion on being reunited with his darling chavvani ! I know some people would say that it would be inappropriate for Mohan to lift her in his arms like a kid but didn't Mohan say once when he was trying to leave the mohalla and let me quote him in full - " Chavvani tu chahe kitni bi badi ho jaye tu mere liye wohi rahegi - chavvani! Mohan ka promise hai ki woh hamesha tera spiderman ban ke rahega. Tujhe kabhi bhi, koi bhi problem ho Spiderman zaroor aayega"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree but he is just tensed and worried for the employee of AI that too a girl ...he might go or ask them to come back but...If he comes to know that she is non other than Chavanni then he will definitely goto the rescue point
begumpara thumbnail
Yeh to bahut hi pyaara scene hoga. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know i'm in two minds on this. I would like Navi to escape with tommy on her own. Yeh tommy name bada funny hai. Really feels like i'm talking about a doggy😆.

But mohan helps out will also be good. But for that they have to increase the danger level and situation more tense. Then it will be nice. It should be shot well. Hope for some good progress.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post, I think they are building up to Mohan coming to her rescue.
Is that a little too predictive ? Maybe.

But a scene that would take us all back to the Mohan Chavvani memories would be great.

1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
either ways... we want Spiderman Chavanni back... its upto CVs to show it in a convincing manner.. they will take the whole of next week I guess
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Mohan knows about her identity ,and then rushes to rescue her. *fingers crossed* Well ,I would not mind anything if in return ,I get to enjoy the earlier MN magic again ,but please let Spiderman save his Chawanni ðŸ˜³ Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
kahi tommy    phas na  jaye  aur monuva k o bachane  jana  padhe  tommy pain bahut focus tha  TWO EPISODE MAIN 
begumpara thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

kahi tommy    phas na  jaye  aur monuva k o bachane  jana  padhe  tommy pain bahut focus tha  TWO EPISODE MAIN 

Mohan to chashma pahen ke jaana chahiye Navika to bachane ke liye. Agar kahin galti se woh Navika ki jagah Tommy to bachane mein lag gaya aur usay gode mein uthane ki koshish ki toh uski kamar toot jayegi !
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jab kunal ko pata chalega ki woh uski nanhi   hai  to wow  kunal will be so emotional