ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Th15 {TH16 LINK PG1}

shraddska thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--aPMwithLove-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Note for PMs:

This account is for you to receive PMs... So add me as a buddy...
And yes criteria still remains the same... you have to comment... at least occasionally...

I don't send PMs from the main Account 'shraddska' so no point sending a buddy request there...

I reject requests from silent readers. I mean those who do not comment. If you don't want to comment at least don't expect me to take the efforts to send you a PM. Add the thread as a watch topic and follow it. I don't mean to be rude but sending PMs to over 500 people is no mean job and when you don't get a reply for it, it hurts.

Thank you,

Shradds...
Edited by --aPMwithLove-- - 11 years ago
shraddska thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shraddska thumbnail

Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
first of all a big Congratulations !!

Your MPC is on 15th thread!
Omg! WowW!! Wohoo!!

This is Fantastic!!
15th thread for the most liked and Read FanFic of Indiaforums.com

This is simply wonderful!

I am glad that i am among few of those who are eating youra brain from Thread1 and i am proud that i am a stalker from Thread 1 though Ii joined you here after 6th chap par theek hai..its ok Amna.. 
Thumbs up for all your writings Addii.. Simply Love all your work..Yes all of your work Including 'can you forget The past'

You deserve all these 850+ likes and more than 60 pages of Comments and all these spamming!! πŸ˜ˆ

When i started Reading 'My Prince Charming' tab i was a crazy stalker.. i use to stal day n night... First things in the morning and last thing at night use to be checking thread Of 'My Prince Charming' πŸ˜³ ii use to read almost every reply by you to your readers and once i came across a post in which one of your reader , *i don't remember her name* said sth like ''your story is bindaas and its better than 'falaan' FF'' *i will not mention that fanfic's name here* and you replied ''oh no dear mpc is nothing infront of that 'falaan' FF writer of 'Fallaan' FF is awsum'' and blah!!  i wanted to reply par i did not replied tab par i was like ''hadd hai yar! MPC kay samnay that 'falaan' FF is aewein taewein and look at shraddska, that 'falaan' FF itna bhi nahi acha''

And Look Today πŸ˜ˆ MPC sabka Boss hai Indiaforyms.com pe *yay*

The Most Liked FanFic!! *yes yes*

Read by the most crazy and lubly people πŸ˜Š
Zabbardast commenters and spamming..hehhe..spamming ki tw kya hee baat hai *evil smile* bindaas spammers hain apkay readers πŸ˜ƒ
Yes i'm talking about crazy Readers Like Cyma and Ankita..Meenu...Nannav...Mushfika...Muzaffrahsn5..ahh...kitnon ko mention karun..har koi ikk se barh kar ikk hai and yes not to forget a new spammer 'Arhi-did-It'

Par i miss your one spammer... Mera Danish :(

Addii.. You have got the best readers except One πŸ˜›

Chalo abb kaam ki baat kee jaey πŸ˜ˆ

Addii... Abb se har thread main sirf Ikk update hua karegi.. And this is phinaall... Please no arguements..

Nah nah nah... No arguements Addii..

Amna won't Listen To you..

Next update tou thread 16 main hi hogi πŸ˜ˆ

Inshaa Allah... πŸ˜ƒ

Now...ummm... I think i should say something about the update too πŸ˜†
Bauhat blabberiingg hogai...kuch ziada hi hogaii πŸ˜†

It was a nice si update..last update se 10thousand times better.. πŸ˜‘

Okay tou Khushi hasn't read that file abhi tak...ugghhh...kab parhain gi madam? Gupta house jaatay hue ya GH jaa kar? Breakfast se pehle ya breakfast kartay hue?
Bitya jaldi parh lo aur susspense ko khatam karo πŸ˜†

Ahh...

She is not slected In that stupid Event Because sth happened recently... Hmmm...
Acha hi hai khushi ka name isn't there... Abb AR ki director in chotay motay events me participtae karti kya achi lagegi bhala?

Na Baba Na!!

Pehle tou woh tehri Khushi Singh Raizada dooja AR ki director.. inn chotay motay events k liye uskay paas waqt kahan πŸ€£

*dil ko behlaanay k liye acha khayal hai Amna*

🀣

''Khushi entered In her room and was surprised to find it dark''

Same here even i was suprised to read this.. Why is it dark. Arnav kahan hai. Kaheen woh khushi se pehle tw GH nahi pauhanch gaya? πŸ€£
*jkjk*

Arnav was on the bed and asleep??!! πŸ˜²

Hawww haeyyy!

khushi coudln't beleive it... Even i couldn't beleive!

I was disappointed tooo 

how can he sleep without her??

''she tried to snuggle into him but he was sleeping flat on his stomach''

Amna felt like taking out her joota and beat her bhaiya and wake him up πŸ˜›

And when i read 'missing me sweetheart?''

Awww,,, bach gaey arnav bhaiya warna jaatay kaam se πŸ˜†

''arnav sealed he lipe with his to stop her from apologising'

Awww... *blush blush*

He raised his head and aked 'alright lets try one more time...what were you saying?'' πŸ€£

🀣

🀣

'I'm going to miss you like hell khushi''

Haeeyyy khushi bitya tussi na jawo na... πŸ˜”

pata nahi babua ka kya haal hoga unn 3 deenon main 

''Oh no no... Stay back'' 

''But I can Say All this...I can share this with only you''

Awww... That's like My arnav babua *hugs to you Arnav*

khushi was overwhelmed... Same here amna was happy too πŸ˜Š

''khushi you will talk to me at night when you are there right? Please? I won't Be able to sleep otherwise''
Aww *amna wipes her imaginary tears*

Khushi Ji i am saying again tussi na jawo na!!

Ahh...

Fantashtic update addii...

Arhi part was boootiphullyy written... Loved reading itt...

This update made my ganda mood okay! *big smile*

Jaatay jaatay Rhea ko Happy Birthday!!

And πŸ˜³

Hamare Ashu Bhaiya ko Advance main Happy Birthday!!

I hope im the first one to wish him in advance lololol

Addii... ypu didn't invited MPC readers ko Ashu bhaiiya kay bday party pe.. That's so bad!!

i hope cyma ko invitation pauhanch gaya hao for his birthday lol
Main tw aram se pauhanch hi jaungi cake khaanay aur daaru peene par cyma bin bulaey kaheen nahi jaati πŸ˜›

Bulana na bhoolna cyma aur baki sab ko πŸ˜›

Update next part soon... Jo kay impossible hao lol

I'll stop here now.. Bht hogaya...
Abb parhai karloon thori...

Lotsa lub+hugs+kisses

-Amna the DQ 😈
Edited by Shona.Angel - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
RESERVED πŸ˜³

IT'S THE  15TH THREAD!!! 

*Kya din thay hum BLUES CLUES dekhtey thay* πŸ˜ƒ

Update mind-blowing tha!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Khushi is such a nice wife.. Kitne achhe se sab kar rahi hai.. Amna aur Cyma tou araam se so rahe hote πŸ˜†

OMG!! Yar yeh file ka kia suspense hai?? Ab parh bhi lo Khushi warna yahan cyma faint-ya jaaye gi tension se πŸ€’

Separation hone wali hai na?? Hayye.. I swear agar file ne ziada gadbad ki na tou main tou...
Kuch nahi karu gi.. I want a separation track πŸ˜†.. par main kuch karna chahu bhi tou kuch nahi karsakti.. ab writer tou nahi hoon mein ke kuch kar saku πŸ˜³

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHEA"  πŸ˜ƒ

Main tou bachhi hoon.. mein aapki birthday party mein aasakti hoon na? Sad... very sad.. I was not invited! πŸ˜›

Principal sir aisa lag raha tha jaise president ho.. itne busy?? LOL
Yea maine tou hamare old school ki principal ko kabhi itna busy nahi dekha πŸ˜† sab faarig log hain πŸ˜†

RECENT HAPPENINGS MY FOOT!!! πŸ˜‘

Khushi not getting the chance to participate is making me sad.. Yaar kyun bechaari ke saath aisa ho? Arnav ke dimaag mein kya plans hain?? Achhe hi honge lekin kya hain? This is all sooo confusing! 

Actually lets take it this way.. if khushi would have participated then she would have won surely so just to give others a chance it was decided to not let khushi take part πŸ˜ˆ

LOL.. Yea hamesha mere saath hota hai.. kahin bhi jaana ho I am the last one to get ready! πŸ˜›Sabse last mein yaad aata hai.. oh I have to go somewhere and have to get ready! 

ASHU β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Ashu ka birthday jaldi aaye πŸ˜³ 

Amna fikar not.. hopefully invitation aajaaye ga mujhe πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

Lunch scene ON hai haan?? Is there any surprise coming up for the two lovely sisters of ashu at the lunch?? πŸ˜ƒ

Haaye 3 days ke liye alag alag prince aur princess??  Is there any dhamaka type track coming up? Kya hone wala hai??  πŸ˜›

Haah jab lights off parha tou bas 😭 My brain was abt to explode.. How can Arnav sleep without his princess? Mujhe engagement wala time yaad aya when they used to talk at night πŸ˜ƒ

And then khushi trying to snuggle into him.. Awww.. haah shaadi se pehle wala time yaad agaya when she tried to practice with a pillow πŸ˜›

Arnav was awake πŸ€— 

Arhi part was mind- blowing hamesha ki tarha.. soo beautifull

I LOVED IT BOHAT ZIADA!! 

Arnav is very naughty! πŸ˜ˆ

Khushi glared at him. "I was saying that I should have banged my fists on your back and shaken you up till you woke up. How dare you go to sleep without me Arnavji?" She demanded.

Arnav smirked hearing that, "Now that's more like my Khushi. That's exactly what you should have done had I really been sleeping without you."

Phir jab yeh parha tou:

"Oh no no... I understand you should go. I'm not saying all this to make you stay back." He hugged her suddenly. "But I can't say all this to anyone else, can I? I can share this with only you."

Itna sad hogayi.. for a minute I thought.. khushi please stay back but then the story has to move aagey na tou nothing can be done.. Also khushi should go to her parents.. woh bhi tou miss karte honge 

And we will also get to read phone conversations of the lovely couple haina?? 

Arhi part was sweet and emotional! 
Addii kaisi likhti hain itne achhe se aap?? πŸ€—

Husband and wife sad abt having to stay away from eachother... Cyma is sad too πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

But that means more of Ashu na?? β˜ΊοΈ LOL πŸ˜†

Update bohat hi achha tha.. AMAZING!!

PS: Addii one update per thread!! Decided! just like amna cyma bhi:  Mujhey nahi pata, bus ab se one update per thread hoga!!!
La lala lala. *puts fingers in ears and ignores if addii disagrees* πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot believe I am on the first page  of the new thread after so long !

Party time !!   

congratulations

Now about the update... πŸ˜ƒ
It was not short alright lets say medium πŸ˜†

So the Mis - understanding grows is it ? Khushi should be open about it & Arnav needs to understand his wife more - question is which route will you take πŸ˜› because it was not really a "MU" just an indication to it na...

If I guessed it right I have a feeling Arnav himself must have not let Khushi's name for the "event" ? Not wanting to go through the previous almost incident all over again & his own personal unknown reasons too..

Please update sooner next time I got used to reading your work in one go feels so odd reading it with lamba gaps πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

congratulation for d new thread...πŸ₯³

awesome update...but seriously shardds i dont want misunderstanding ...
Edited by chetna19 - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me here
************************************************************************************************************

wow...loved the update...when i read the title i was like no please no MU...but the way it ended i was sighing in relief that though there are chances of a MU but alteast in this update there is none...loved the part where he asked her to do anything if ever he went to sleep without her...
thanks for the update...when are u gonna update next...will it be AIH coz m waiting for to update that one...
thanks for update :)
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres***
Congrats for new thread...
Good one update...
Loved it...Edited by Aasmaali - 11 years ago