Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Check the A long-due reunion in Parichay! post guys.. Edited by praneet1708 - 11 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

@Pradnya - I am bit old school don't mind sleevless blouse as much as backless👎🏼 also that style is from Diwan house🤢 

want akdoo to get new ones that he picked for ziddi😳

@Cheenu - I too hope this also comes true. but then they don't have job or money

for time being - wish Siddhi gives money to school so OTT will be out😉😆

Yeh..backless nahi hai to chalega..but dnt hv problems with sleevless blouses..

@Bold - n we all r praying for tht only..let her give money in school so tht kids will be out n these 2 lovebirds will celebrate their v-day in much needed privacy..😳😳
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nidz-

Nw need a new wardrobe for her... Bt i like her in bth the attires.. Current one n the one which used to wear pre-leap n best option suits 😉 yes liked her hairstyle and choice of saree in last episode. but don't like backless blouses👎🏼 they are too much yaar and also Diwan🤢 
so want Kunal to gift her new saree as itna to banta he boss😳

Abt phone she needs a damn change! BB is outdated nw 🥱 she really needs change there. BB is way too old, I use to have it 2-3 years ago

Vrindavan253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I say ditch both  gaurav and kids.. Take the money and Go on a romantic Honeymoon for 2 weeks! 😉😳
jay_bpm thumbnail
@Cheenu - ookilbabu won't be there forever and if its bedroom; he will definatley leave sooner😉
I don't mind legal "kaam" and then hamarewala kaam😆

@Prandya - yes she must give that money in school so V-day could be special. I say only pay enough to so they can send them, no return ticket for few months😲🤣
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
about OTT seems cv's picked our two wish together😉 if it happens actually n hope they go alone or with their cousin sis if someone has to be accompinied them, showing that parents are busy in arrangements of a new firm
jay_bpm thumbnail
jay_bpm thumbnail

Originally posted by: praneet1708

I say ditch both  gaurav and kids.. Take the money and Go on a romantic Honeymoon for 2 weeks! 😉😳

yaar but they would have to come back na

rather use part of money for law-firm and then pay enough in school to get one way ticket for OTTs so they will stay there for longer period😲

Bad Jay😡 😛🤣
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: parichayan

about OTT seems cv's picked our two wish together😉 if it happens actually n hope they go alone or with their cousin sis if someone has to be accompinied them, showing that parents are busy in arrangements of a new firm

I think this will only happen cheenu! Bt jst want everyone to go frm there dnt want anyone to b der to disturb SiNal 😆

Pradnya Dnt u dare to come to rescue chopras 😆
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

@Cheenu - ookilbabu won't be there forever and if its bedroom; he will definatley leave sooner😉

I don't mind legal "kaam" and then hamarewala kaam😆

@Prandya - yes she must give that money in school so V-day could be special. I say only pay enough to so they can send them, no return ticket for few months😲🤣

@bold,🤣🤣🤣 vry true