Mukta to save Meethi by revealing Akash's truth

...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mukta to expose Akash & save Meethi (Tina Dutta) in Uttaran

Uttaran on Colors is going through a major twist at the moment.
At one hand Veer Singh Bundela and Ichha (Tina Dutta)along with entire Bundela and Thakur families are busy in preparation of Meethi's marriage on the other hand Mukta is doing her best efforts to save Meethi from Akash.
Akash is the nephew of the man who tried to kill Veer but instead got killed by Ichha. Now Akash's sister Surbhi has married Kanha and Akash is marrying Meethi to take revenge of their aunt.
Mukta got kidnapped in the last episode while trying to meet real Vishnu.
In the coming episode Mukta's father Mr. Rathore will save Mukta from the clutches of gangsters.
Mukta pledges to reach at marriage destination and expose Akash who is enacting as Vishnu in front of everyone.
Edited by RashamiFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashamiFan

Mukta to expose Akash & save Meethi (Tina Dutta) in Uttaran

Uttaran on Colors is going through a major twist at the moment.
At one hand Veer Singh Bundela and Ichha (Tina Dutta)along with entire Bundela and Thakur families are busy in preparation of Meethi's marriage on the other hand Mukta is doing her best efforts to save Meethi from Akash.
Akash is the nephew of the man who tried to kill Veer but instead got killed by Ichha. Now Akash's sister Surbhi has married Kanha and Akash is marrying Meethi to take revenge of their aunt.
Mukta got kidnapped in the last episode while trying to meet real Vishnu.
In the coming episode Mukta's father Mr. Rathore will save Mukta from the clutches of gangsters.
Mukta pledges to reach at marriage destination and expose Akash who is enacting as Vishnu in front of everyone.

Thanx a lot dear!!😃
Was desperately waiting for this news!! 
Can't bear this character of akash !😡
no offence for the actor.
GHANGAS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love u if this will happen.
Shriya06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know Mukta could do it..But I hate how they dragged this track,with so many unnecessary happenings..
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh really 
Uttarn team and colors shud be awarded for this 👏 👍🏼 keep it up with this track
may god kicks your backside straight to gutter 👎🏼 👎🏼
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I'm waiting for this new only.They had dragged this track soo much.thanks nish for the awesome news.
sm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

oh really 
Uttarn team and colors shud be awarded for this 👏 👍🏼 keep it up with this track
may god kicks your backside straight to gutter 👎🏼 👎🏼

Im loving every comment 👏 I hope the same happens! Go to hell, CV's 😡
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
so finally after so much dragging they gonna do it.i am happy with this news but when we will get rid of this stupid tej?after all this drama akash will surely come back to take revange.so no ending of these two irritating characters.Edited by loveyouveecha - 11 years ago
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it says "Mukta pledges to reach at marriage destination and expose Akash who is enacting as Vishnu in front of everyone." but where does it mentions she will expose him??? hope they dont get there too late and without real vishnu..who will believe anything mukku says? where did they real vishnu go?
Anu_j thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course Muktha will expose Akash.   Akash is murdering lot of people, and is dangerous to society, not just Meethi...