Abhiya OS:valentine spl:Cheer To Love<3

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

so beautifull and pure.loved it to the core!!!it made me cry at the last part.but still amazing😃

"yu are the light in my dark the day in my night you are the only person who understands me the one I could rely on when I'm gone I want to remember the laughs we shared the hardships we endured I want to remember the moment that you told me…."I love you " I want to remember the tears we shed together the first time I saw you I knew you are the one no matter how big our argument was we both get along again quickly I wanted to say I love you too but you were gone we were far away from each other but our hearts remain together I miss you my love I hope you do too"
happy v day😳
Edited by ifians - 11 years ago
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
it;s wonderful dude👏 Though it was sad it had its charm. Anyway Abhiya could not be seperated even by death😊
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
aww don't cry dear...they r together😊
MistiAbhiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janani24

it;s wonderful dude👏 Though it was sad it had its charm. Anyway Abhiya could not be seperated even by death😊

thanx u feel it😊
MistiAbhiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

so beautifull and pure.loved it to the core!!!it made me cry at the last part.but still amazing😃

"yu are the light in my dark the day in my night you are the only person who understands me the one I could rely on when I'm gone I want to remember the laughs we shared the hardships we endured I want to remember the moment that you told me'."I love you " I want to remember the tears we shed together the first time I saw you I knew you are the one no matter how big our argument was we both get along again quickly I wanted to say I love you too but you were gone we were far away from each other but our hearts remain together I miss you my love I hope you do too"
happy v day😳

same 2 u🤗
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful and beautiful os
MistiAbhiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

wonderful and beautiful os

thanx😊
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow,a simple yet ever-lasting love story.loved it...❤️
and happy valentine day to u too...🤗
...Seema... thumbnail
omg omg omg wat an epical and heart touching story.loved it.and da end was really heart wrenching.thanx a lot for pm.