Hopeless Victim of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi Syndrome

virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

runisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So much similarities b2n u nd me.missing maaneet badly.nd agreed wd u fully...
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't heard of any news about Geet DVDs. I wish they do make it, since it would be a better method and quality to watch.
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm on the same boat.
Really hope some miracle happens and Geet Season 2 starts again.

Can we all fans get together and post somewhere online? I heard Na bole tum started season 2 because of fan pressure...

virgo24 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

virgo24 thumbnail

geetmerly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaStyle

I'm on the same boat.
Really hope some miracle happens and Geet Season 2 starts again.

Can we all fans get together and post somewhere online? I heard Na bole tum started season 2 because of fan pressure...

If  not  geet  Season 2 then any other new show   with new character as long as GC & DD is here magic will happen again
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RE
Edited by lenageorge - 11 years ago
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are very correct.  The show attracted fans irrespective of their ages.  I am 39 years old, settled in life, had my own share of romance, its ups and downs, but am still a hopeless romantic.

I have only seen GEET from start to end.  No other serial has caught my fascination before or after so far.  This was a phenomenal serial.  For a person who doesn't like to see stretched out episodes and stories and so refrained from watching any serial at all, to have seen the whole serial itself speaks volumes for the entire story, cast, crew, treatment etc.

I am suffering from GEET mania and am a regular visitor of this forum.  If i am not in this forum for at  least one hour I wont be able to sleep properly at night.  

I still remember those days when i used to wait for 9.30.  How much tension I went through whenever there was a problem in their lives!

Now there are beautiful FFs in this forum which will even give competition  to the original story of GEET.

Thank u dear friend for this post. and also thank u for your lead about the DVDs.  It is very important for us mad people to get a DVD set.

Edited by sree10 - 11 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Star official has uploaded the show on youtube...the quality is fantastic...but the song sequences are replaced with music...