5 more weeks like this..be sure

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
TR haters pls go away...no patience left to fight also

so all TR fans ...say bye bye to ur TV sets at 7 o clock for the next five or six weeks also give a little rest to them ...and i mean it we need to give it a rest ...dont worry TR story aage bilkul nahi badhegi...this is gonna continue like this am damn sure ...it was 4 mins now even more reduced to 2 mins ...aisa toh kabhie ek second hi dekar maja karo bolenge...5 or 6 more weeks till other show ends...

how many of u r wanting to abide by this

TR fans v need to protest .. dont stay silent

CV's n palki mam..is this why you gave confession in first place ? ok confession was fine but where is the consistency...and salute to ur new idea which sadly will not work if this continues ...ek naya BG tune lagaya aur do char scenes drag karke poora hafta bana liya...oh wow...

and the revelation ..ok first i was fine that its out soon for TR's good but no every other scene why everyone comes poking them ... we dont want anyones involvement in TR scenes...

what did u say " TR will not be sidelined " ...n where in any direction are u keeping ur word and yeh u have been so disgustingly intelligent to use one of the promising actress who has proved the worth and the best jodi to just fill the scenes and use them in NO HEAD   NO TAIL SCENES...

and TRians please just dont expect anything from VD ... n Cv's we r not falling for ur tactics anymore

P.S. Dont bring any of names of shows or actors other than VRIMAR or TR or dont bring any other charcters into this topic
Edited by ramusk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me 2. Just I want to see 18 feb epi and until then if this continues. Then we must not accept it. I guess, so many trians are so busy. Coz I mentioned petition numerous times but no results. We have to do something huge for VD. Her talent is being wasted, which true Vrinda fans shld nt accept
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
5 weeks!!!

Maybe you are right. I just wait for their scenes,  so better to  wait till there is a better track for them.

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShivTRSS

Me 2. Just I want to see 18 feb epi and until then if this continues. Then we must not accept it. I guess, so many trians are so busy. Coz I mentioned petition numerous times but no results. We have to do something huge for VD. Her talent is being wasted, which true Vrinda fans shld nt accept

Was there any petition done regarding this ? I am sorry I joined the forum only recently, so  asking.
ramusk thumbnail

i am not even giving a damn abt 18th feb..crossover epi's always fail ...n even special epi's too.and considering this streak ...kuch accha milega yeh expect bhi nahi kar sakte Edited by ramusk - 11 years ago
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i know we all are frustrated with the less screen space and so less Taarey scene...but i really dont think this is the right time, cuz iska sidha asar will be on Amar...

he is putting so much effort...20-22 hours of shoot and dance rehersal...and den if CVs listen to us also, the effect wil be on Amar...

so its a request ki lets wait until NB gets over...cuz Amar is putting so much efforts for us, his fans... i dont want him to get too uch exhausted and all..

so please, lets protest after NB gets over...so Amar ka pura focus will be on D3 and not divided...

hope u undrstan...though im a die-hard taarey fan...and im also craving for their scenes, but Amar ka health is more important to me rather than what i want to see for my entertainment...so please...after NB...

Edited by Mohit_monaya - 11 years ago
ramusk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

i know we all are frustrated with the less screen space and so less Taarey scene...but i really dont think this is the right time, cuz iska sidha asar will be on Amar...

he is putting so much effort...20-22 hours of shoot and dance rehersal...and den if CVs listen to us also, the effect wil be on Amar...

so its a request ki lets wait until NB gets over...cuz Amar is putting so much efforts for us, his fans... i dont want him to get too uch exhausted and all..

so please, lets protest after NB gets over...so Amar ka pura focus will be on D3 and not divided...

hope u undrstan...though im a die-hard taarey fan...and im also craving for their scenes, but Amar ka health is more important to me rather than what i want to see for my entertainment...so please...after NB...

i know and even i want them to win...thats y 5 weeks taking for granted...and really hats off to amar for his work attitude...

but my only complaint is taani's character shudnt get affected due to this...why she is also getting sidelined along with him
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
agree re and today was my last chance...m so sure m not gonna watch tomorrow's epi...  if we are not getting proper TaaRey then why the hell i waste my 30min just for 2minutes scene...
and u just said what i feel...i hate it when everybody comes in TaaRey scene
why can't we have only TaaRey scene ?
first we hardly have any Tr scene, and if we get any that too interrupted by other cast... 
m not gonna watch show this way 
Edited by FieryLioness - 11 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Aashna don't have high hopes from VD special...
m sure TR and specially Taani will gonna get same old treatment

Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramusk

i know and even i want them to win...thats y 5 weeks taking for granted...and really hats off to amar for his work attitude...

but my only complaint is taani's character shudnt get affected due to this...why she is also getting sidelined along with him

i agree about that...but i think ki CVs will plan for some twists in future...cuz if they do anything with taani's character at the moment, i mean friends ke saath and all... rey ka involvement bhi aa jayega...and amar is sorta packed up...so i think abhi ke liye, lets drop it... 

but i really dont think abhi we shuld revolt... cuz im scared ki agar iska pressure Amar pe jata hai, it will be bad =( 

so lets wait till NB gets over, and he wins the season ðŸ˜‰

and den agar CVs ne unhe focus pe nahi laya...full on revolt! ðŸ˜† cuz iske baad series of taarey moments baanta hai... ðŸ˜³