Frequent Posters

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey...welcome back...awesome updates...loved it
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum updt...loved it...so maneet out fr a week or 2 ...continue sooon...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Will cmment aftr reading all parts.
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update ...
Continue soon ...
Thnxxx for PM ...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb part
precap😳
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back...

part 19
awesome part...
who is conspiring against them all?
cont soon dear...
have sent the buddy invite to both the ids...

the new thread is
FF Daily Updates   5
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update! Maaneet together n happy! Well written! update soon
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back jyothi...b4 i added u n its still dere...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

JyothiK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 20

Maan and geet reached their farm house, by that time geet is asleep on maan's shoulders. Maan smiled at her and got down of the car not disturbing her sleep. He opened the car door of geet's side and took her in his arms. Geet snuggled more to him and rested her head on his chest in her sleep. Maan opened the door by kicking it with his leg and went to their bed room. He placed geet on the bed and covered her with duvet. Later he went down to bring their luggage from the car. He sent all the servants out before hand as he don't want any disturbance in this one week.

He brought the luggage into their room and took out his vests and pants to change. Maan changed and came out of the washroom to see geet is sleeping like a baby. Maan smiled at her and slide next to her hugging her from back and placing his hand securely on her stomach protecting their baby from all the evils.

Maan turned geet towards him slowly not disturbing her sleep. He leaned close to her stomach and kissed it.

Hello baby, I am your dadda Maan singh khurana. Baby I am waiting for you aap please jaldi ayiye ga. Baby I promise you by the time you come to this world everything will be fine and you will see only happiness around you. I wont let you suffer because of any one dear. Aap hamari khushi ho, you are our life dear. My baby maan again kissed geet's stomach. Maan hugged geet tight and they both slipped into a deep and peaceful slumber.

Next day morning geet opened her eyes slowly and found herself in a strong embrace. Geet lifted her head slightly to see her resting her head on maan's chest and maan is hugging her tight. A smile adored her lips seeing him. Geet kissed on his heart and got up to freshen up. Geet took her cloths from the bag and headed towards washroom. Once she finished her shower and came out only to see maan lazily opening his eyes.

Good morning maan wished geet chirpily. Maan smiled at her smiling face. Once he was the one who is responsible for her tears and pain and now he is the same one who is responsible for her smile. What type of a love it is? Maan questioned himself and sighed. How much he want to come out of the guilt but when ever he thinks of geet's painful face his guilt increases. Hearing no response from maan geet looked at him and his face is showing immense pain. And she can easily read what he is thinking. Geet stopped combing her hair and went near maan.

Maan called geet. Maan looked at her and smiled a little which didn't even reach his lips. Geet cupped his face.

Maan, why you are thinking about past? Asked geet.

Maan looked at her in awe, how can she read his eyes easily.

Maan, past is like a nightmare don't think about it. Now we are together and that is enough for me and when I came to know what ever you did in the past is for my safety I forgot all that pain. and my respect for you increased with all this. So please maan, I want to enjoy this trip of ours happily but not again spoiling with your guilt trip pouted geet at the end.

Maan cupped geet's cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Geet in all this tension mujhe tumse baat karne ka mauka hi nahi mila. Geet I am sorry for whatever I did in past. I know how rude I was when you were going to London. I was helpless geet, please forgive me geet asked maan holding her hands in his.

Maan please aisa baat mat karo main tumpar kabhi gussa nahi thi told geet assuring she never got angry on him and always loved him.

Geet you don't know how lite I am feeling today told maan smiling slightly.

Maan now we should never think about past. Ok I want to enjoy our this trip told geet.

Ok madam, when I told no to my jaan teased maan with a mischievous glint playing in his eyes which geet is not aware.

Now go and get ready fast told geet and was about to get up. but maan pulled her back to him. Geet looked at maan with confusion written all over her face.

Where is my good morning kiss? Asked maan making baby face.

Geet kissed on his cheek and was about to get up maan didn't let her move.

What was that? I want a proper morning kiss asked maan like a stubborn kid. Geet looked at him for a while and understood what he meant. She downcasted her eye lashes feeling shy. maan without wasting time took her lips in his slipping into their passionate world. Geet snacked her hands around his neck while maan is busy in kissing her. their tongues are playing with each other. Maan is busy exploring her secrets making her lose herself in the passion and desire.

They broke the feeling out of breath, geet smiled shyly at maan.

Good morning jaan wished maan smiling at her and went to washroom. Geet got up from the bed and kept his cloths ready on the bed and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. She cooked pasta for maan and Maggie for herself. She arranged everything on the dining table. Maan came down with his pant on and his upper part bare. Geet is staring at his wet form which are making her desires wild and her pregnancy harmones are also not helping her.

Maan saw the dining table arranged everything but he went to kitchen which made geet confuse. There he came with a glass of juice for geet. Geet made a baby face which didn't melt maan a single percent. For him geet's and babys health is important. Even if she curse him also he don't care.

Geet served maan's breakfast and hers too. Maan pulled geet towards him and made her sit on his lap. She sat on him comfortably knowing he wont leave her now.

Let me feed you today told maan and took her plate of Maggie. He fed her lovingly stealing kisses in between. When their breakfast was done geet was about to get but again stopped by maan. he brought the juice glass to her lips. But geet made a face saying she is full now. But maan is adamant and made her drink juice.

When geet was cleaning the table, maan stopped her and he himself did everything making geet look at him in awe. Few months back the same maan didn't leave a chance to taunt her but now doing everything for her. She smiled at him when he took her in his arms and heading towards their bed room. Geet laid on the bed followed by maan beside her.

I love you maan whispered geet hiding herself in his chest.

Maan just smiled at her and caressed her hair.

Do you remember geet first time when we came here? Asked maan. Geet lifted her head and nodded for a yes. This is maan's first design that too for geet.

How can I forget maan? being a khadoos and didn't tell me directly that this was my birthday gift pouted geet. Maan laughed seeing her pouting face.

Maan pulled geet on top of his, as she didn't had her dupatta on her cleavage is visible to maan which is making her lose himself.

warning 18+

Geet I want to love you told maan looking into her eyes. Hearing this geet's cheeks turned red but she kissed his heart. Maan is so touched with her gesture. Maan kissed her forehead, he slowly placed her on the bed tucking her hair strands behind her ear. He slowly slowly reduced the distance between their lips while geet closed her eyes submitting herself to him. Maan hugged her tight while kissing her passionately. Geet too snaked her hands around his neck pulling him more close to her and giving him more access. Maan's hands reached her top unzipping her top.

Maan pulled down her top making her shoulders bare. He slowly slowly kissed her shoulders, her neck and top of her heaving chest. He completely removed her top leaving her only in her bra. Geet digged her nails on his back kissing his broad chest and abs. Maan placed his head between her mounts making her moan in pleasure feeling his warm breath. He unhooked her bra and took off from her one shoulder revealing her breast, he totally removed it making her upper part bare. His eyes are drinking her beauty which is making her wild with passion. Geet bit his shoulder making him groan. Geet unbuckled his pant and took it out in a swift.

Maan kneaded his one breast. He cupped them in his hands, geet bit her lower lip to avoid her moaning. He kissed her b***** slowly because of her moaning he became wild and bit her buds making her scream in pain and pleasure. His hands removed her bottom leaving her only in her single fiber. His hands are roaming on her thighs while his lips are kneading her upper globes. Her shoulder and b****** are filled with his love bites.

Not able to bear his torture anymore geet took over the control and came on top of maan. She is kissing, biting and licking his bare chest making him moan her name. "oh geet" moaned maan when she took off his boxers making him nude in front of her.

Geet moved down to his thighs torturing with her hands. Maan in a swift removed her p*****. Both are in their birth suit. Geet touched his ******** and is caressing it making maan groan. She kissed making him impossible to control his wild desire. Maan pulled geet up and sealed her lips and came on top of her. Geet rounded her legs on his waist giving him more access. Maan moved down teasing her core with his fingers. He increased the pressure with every passing second.

Geet is moaning his name in pleasure. "Maan please, love me" screamed geet. "Easy baby" whispered maan kissing her core.

Oh maan moaned geet.

Maan entered her, slowly slowly he increased the preasure taking her to different world. They both are moving in rhythm forgetting all their pain. Reaching the climax they both collapsed on the bed sweating badly.

"Are you okay baby?" asked maan. Geet nodded hugging him tight. Her buds are teasing his skin making him again wild but he controlled as it is good for baby. Maan pulled geet on top of his where his ******* is rubbing her between her thighs making her close her eyes in pleasure and moan his name. Maan too is not less feeling her softness on his stomach.

Sleep for sometime jaan whispered maan covering their bodies with the duvet. Geet nodded for a no and smiled shyly at him coming close to him kissing his lips. She rested her head on his chest for some time while maan is caressing her hair.

After some time geet got up feeling hungry. She don't know when she dozed off. When she got up she saw maan doing some work on his laptop. Geet searched for her dress, but it is scattered on the floor. She sighed and grabbed maan's shirt and put it on. Maan saw her getting up and saw her putting on his shirt. He smiled at her and he very well knows she is feeling hungry. Here his touch is just reached her thighs exposing her slender legs and her every curse is prominent in his shirt.

Geet came near maan and closed his laptop. She settled on his lap and soon realized he is only in his boxers. But she didn't care and placed her head on his bare chest. Maan hugged her from her waist and asked what is the matter?

I am hungry told geet lazily. She is not at all interested in cooking now. Maan took geet in his arms and opened the door to go out but stopped with geet's screaming.

Maan, how can we go out like this shouted geet.

Don't worry jaan, no one is there here except you and me told maan and winked at her. Geet sighed and hugged him. when they went down geet saw her fav. Punjabi food and she got excited. Again they both fed each other and maan became so naughty this time. Whenever he put the morsel or roti in geet mouth he use to capture her lips and took it in his mouth. After their lunch geet insisted to watch movie.

Maan obliged her and took her to their room and switched on the tv. Geet is flipping channels finding nothing interesting. Feeling annoyed she turned the other side and saw maan is sleeping on his stomach with the laptop in front of him. Geet got up and sat on his back.

Maan lifted his head feeling sudden weight on his back. Maan groned as she is not wearing her inners and her softness is teasing his skin.

Maan I am bored told geet.

Kyun jaan asked maan.

What should I do now, there is nothing interesting is there on tv complained geet.

Get off me first told maan calmly. Geet did it and stretched her legs she is so tired.

Are you ok jaan? Asked maan seeing her tired face.

Hmmm slight body pain told geet. 

Geet first you lie down told maan and rushed towards their bag. He took out some oil. Maan came near her and started unbuttoning her shirt.

Maan what are you doing? Asked geet stopping him. Geet let me do oil massage it will make you feel better. Geet is feeling shy lying down bare in front of him.

Maan took the oil and massaged her hands first and then slowly applied to her b***** which are filled with his love bites. Here geet is losing herself in his touch and maan is also finding difficult to control but he has to because of geet.

Maan reached her legs and applied oil to her slender legs. When maan was about to reach her core geet stopped him.

Maan please.

Shhh jaan, just look into my eyes, you will feel better told maan and geet did what he told. Here maan reached her core and applied oil while they are looking into each others eyes. Finally maan is completed and kissed geet's forehead and covered her with duvet. After completing his office work maan too joined geet and hugged her tight.

Precap: Geet's surprise to maan

Hii friends, i am again back with a new update.

Add 'maneetmaneet' to your buddy list for pms. 😊

love

Jyothi

Edited by jyooo - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Awsome nd hot update
Finally maaneet are living in peace
Hope the culprit jaldi mil jaye
Nd romance full on
Nd welcome back