Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
next wed kuch special hona chaiye mb rocks
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Azmatazz: Congratulations to them and they have done a brilliant job till now-- no denying that whether I liked the episodes or not. May the show be one of the top shows for a long time, which will give them the opportunity to tell the story that they want to tell.    Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post AZI
congo to the team!!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Azi.😊

Though I am not that happy with some of the things that is been shown in the current episodes, the episodes are mind blowing and fantastically presented so for that I have to agree MB team is doing a marvellous job.

The show has become a part of our life and maybe that is the reason we get upset over for even small things.

But we should not forget the makers know better and they so far has done a fab job. The result is there to see in the form of TRP. The show is on No.4 currenlty.

I wish the show more success in future and may the actors, through this show reach new heights and get success and fame.😊😊😊

MB rocks and I wish DD & VD all the best. Hope it reached more than 1000 episodes.

Congratulations MB team.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

Azmatazz: Congratulations to them and they have done a brilliant job till now-- no denying that whether I liked the episodes or not. May the show be one of the top shows for a long time, which will give them the opportunity to tell the story that they want to tell.   

Agree An... They have been brilliant and there is no denying that...  The best thing i liked about them is their organized thought process, planning, execution and the guts to take risks... 😊 Something that i haven't seen much  on Indian Telly to be very frank 😊
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: -nee-

nice post AZI
congo to the team!!

Thanks Meenu and Thank you to everyone for all your comments!!!

Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Lovely post Azi.😊

Though I am not that happy with some of the things that is been shown in the current episodes, the episodes are mind blowing and fantastically presented so for that I have to agree MB team is doing a marvellous job.

The show has become a part of our life and maybe that is the reason we get upset over for even small things.

But we should not forget the makers know better and they so far has done a fab job. The result is there to see in the form of TRP. The show is on No.4 currenlty.

I wish the show more success in future and may the actors, through this show reach new heights and get success and fame.😊😊😊

MB rocks and I wish DD & VD all the best. Hope it reached more than 1000 episodes.

Congratulations MB team.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Thanks Shahi

Well discussing and debating is a part and parcel of any show on TV today and we have all rights to do that. Each one of us wants to see the story as per our perception but that does not always happen... So there may be a track we like or there may be a track we hate ... having said lets give the team a chance to show us what they have in mind. How they have percieved a story... Its okay to be upset 😊 But then as you said the makers understand the dyanmics better than us... And this team definintely knows what they are doing... So hats off too them... 😊
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Cheers to the entire team of MB!
Thank u for giving us a SHOW LIKE THIS!
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats to whole MB team..!!!
Madhubala  show & Rishbala rocks!!!
dolly10 thumbnail