new abhiya ff-THE UNION-read once u'll love it

temptations thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello evrybdy..I am here wid my 2 nd ff.. I m an abhiya fan...this time it is a twisted tail... the CS below will tell that ..pls like this post if u like my plot and comment if u wnt me to continue..

CHARACTER SKETCH

Pia dobriyal - a 18 year old cheerful girl..full masti khor but only when is with a person whom she trusts..other wise very serious.. .very gorgeous..any guy can fall for just her face..but she doesnt allow anyone..(reasons will b given later)...studying in paris since the age of 15.. always saddens whenevr the topic of her parents come up (acc to her they r dead)..has been raised by her grandparents..

Archana dobriyal - pia's grandmother... a vampire once but now human ..fully stylish woman..looks quite young for a dadi..loves pia a lot..and uptil now she and her husband has hidden few secrets from pia ..lives in mumbai

Rajesh dobriyal - pia's grandfather..a vampire once now human..loves pia..and hides secret but is ready to tell them to pia when she returns to india..lives in mumbai

Arnab dobriyal - pia's father..was adopted human son of archana and rajesh..but has escaped somewhere before pia's birth..is unaware of pia..

Sugandh sharma - pia's mother.. loved arnab..married him..but was deserted wen he escaped somewhere ..leaving her 3 months pregnant.. now lives in dehradun wid her old yet strict father..ie pia's nanu who took her back after escape of arnab shoving off newly born pia to her grandparents..is now mentally I'll..and sometimes arrogant as well ..

Shekhar sharma - nanu to pia..father to sugandh...strict..old..hates arnab n anything related to him,his family (dobriyals) n daughter(pia)..lives in dehradun..

Chand raichand - a successful businessman of dehradun..came here 2 years back from mumbai..good natured..loves his family

Haseena raichand - wife of chand..very soft n kind hearted..loves her family a lot..has seen mny hardships wid chand n hv faced them happily..

Abhay raichand - son of chand and haseena...lives in dehradun..is hell smart n sensible..every girl dreams of her..but he gives least attention to that..he is a tit for tat personality..judges people by heart...was a childhood best friend of pia.. loves his family..he is notorious as well..but serious from inside

Misha suri - daughter of sugandh's real sister ..is a total tomboy..(similar as in original pkyek)

Akash suri - brother of misha ,2 years elder to her. ..kind hearted...and sincere..loves hia family

Kusum and mahesh suri - parents to misha and akash ..gud businessman family..

Rest will be introduced with flow of story..

If u want pm then pls like,this post and leave a comment...

INDEX

Chapter 1- page 1(below)

Chapter 2- page 3

Chapter 3 -page 4

Chapter 4 - page 5

Chapter 5 - page 6

Chapter 6- page 7

Chapter 7- page 9

Chapter 8-page 10

Chapter 9- page 13

Chapter 10-page 14

Chapter 11- page 17

Chapter 12-page 19

Chapter 13-page 22Edited by temptations - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meerubzara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story
continu soon & pm me
ff name is also good
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome CS dear.
Plz continue d story n PM me.
Abt d name whatever i came 2 know abt d story frm d CS,"Union" sounds perfect.
temptations thumbnail
Okay..thnku. so union is perfect..till tomoro or may b today I wil post d first update. ...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice cs
eagerly waiting for the update
wow abhiya childhood friends
liked it
plss do cont
...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice and an interesting c.s.do continue it.plz add me to ur pm list and do pm me whenever u update.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sound nice...plz pm me too...
temptations thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

Here goes the first chp...I hopeu like it..

A bit more than mid aged couple are waiting at the airport for a paris flight..their dressup is classic ..
Finnaly their wait is over.
A girl comes out from the exit gate of the airport, wearing a big spectacle ..a pony ..shrinking her eyes with d ray of sunlight.. wearing black jeans and a green and yellow sweatshirt..looking like a padaku keeda..yet beautiful..now after seeing the ones who hv came to receive her she smirks.. the couple none other than rajesh and archana moves towards her as she precedes down d staircase.
"Ye kya hulia bana rakha h pia" the woman said. And she giggled..

"Kya dadi aapne mujhe isme bhi pehchan lia..shit saari planning flop.."

"Hum tume kisi bhi roop mai pehchan sakte h beta" rajesh spoke "tumhari masti humare sath nhi chlegi"
Pia giggled again..
"Agli baar thodi takdi planning krni padegi..hmm"

"Chalo beta let's go home" archana said

They all reached home...had dinner..chated together on lot of stuffs..

"Pia beta I guess u shud sleep nw..thak gyi hogi na..upar se tumahare ye roop .badlo isse...photos mai toh poori model lag ri thi..mazak ke liye kuch bhi..haan..plus ye image meri granddaughter ki toh ni ho skti" pia n dadi both laughed

"Ofcourse dadi..aap itne stlyo ho..kal mai ekdam aapke layak nikalungi aapne room se. "

"Haan that's like my girl..vaise bhi ab in bhuddhi haddiyon itna raat tak jagne ki takat ni rhi h" dadu spoke..

"Oho dadu...abhi toh jawan ho..look at u..u r so handsome ..no bhuddha talk here" pia kissed her dadi a goodbye peck ob forehead and went to her room

"Rajesh kal pia ko batana hi h har haal mai..hum uske sath bhut galat kr re h..abbe hume vo itna pyaar krti h..sach ke baad pta ni.." rajesh cut her
" nahi. Humari parvarish mai koi kami nhi h. Pia samjhdar h .mujhe yakeen h vo smjhegi.."

"Kash aisa hi ho."

Pia in her room removed her spectacle..opened her hair ..and set her fully stylish wardrobe full of a mix a girlie and tomboyish stuff..and now was talking to herself
"Kya yar dadi bhi na ..muje ek dam pehchan gyi"
Then her phone ringed..she picked
"Hello" in full acsent

"Hey pee-ya ..its emlie" pia's best friend

"Hey yo emlie..wats up.I m already missing paris"

"U reached safely"

"Ya ya..dnt worry abt that..I hv..give my regards to mike stefan..radyy..and suchi..and tell them I'm missing them all.." all her group..ie 6 of them

"So howz evrythng in india"

"Its all cool.."

"N ur grandparents"

"They r gud too.."

"Say hello to aunt"

"Ya..u knw pee-ya..jake proposed me today.."

"Omg ...really..wow..dats amazing..I wud b happy if u said a yes..he's really gud.."

" odcourse u know me well..yes I did.."

" dats a gr8 news emlie..I m so happy.."

" I knew dat..then I'll call u soon..its morning here n I need to help mom..so bye..n tk care"

" yeah sure bye emlie ..tk care"
She cut the phone .nd felt a pain ..nt cuz emlie now hv sum1 to luv,ifcourse she was happy..bt sumthing else..

In morning pia woke up early and came down cuz she's into doing all her work alone..but she didn't this morning wasn't like the any of d mornings she had before..

" G'mornin dadu dadi.."

"G'morning beta..itni jaldi"

"Yo dadi"

They had breakfast. All sat in open lawn..

"Pia hume tumse kuch imp baat krni h"

"Jee dadu kahiye"

"Pia beta actually baat ye hai ki.." pia listened eagerly "that ur parents are alive" she was hell shocked hear this..she stared blankly towards rajesh who just spoke these words..
After a min she came in senses..
"Dadu.."

"Pia mai sach bol raha hoon..we lied u..sugandh ..arnab dono zinda hai" pia's silent tears came now..usse jis baat ka sabse zada gum tha vo baat juthi h..itne saalo se she was misleaded by her dadu dadi..
" aap ne aisa kyu kia"

Dadi spoke "pia ..hausala rakho..hum ab jo aage tumhe bta re h..sab sunke hi hum tumhe jawab denge.."
She remained silent broken hearted..

Dadu spoke "pia shyd tum iss baat ko mano ya na mano..but iss duniya mai insaan ke ilava aur bhi creatures hote h..jaise vampires.." pia was confused.. "hum unmai se ek the ..but ab hum insaan h.. humne poore clan se dushmani lekar ek potion se apne aapko insaan banaya h..tumhe ye sab mazak lagega bt ye hi sach h..humne arnab ko adopt kia..usse pala ..bada kia..bt humare past ne humara peecha ni choda.."

"Dadu mujhe smjh aaya ya nhi vo toh pta..but mom dad kaha hai..bas ye bata deejiye.."

"Pia..sugandh ko uske dad shekhar tumhare janam ke baad le gye..he told d whole story..how shekhar took sugandh with him..and how her present condition is..

"Fir dad kaha h?" Pia asked

"Pia arnab ka koi pta nhi h. Par jaha tak hume sources se pta chla h vo dehradun ke aandhero mai kho gaya hai..usse to tumhare bare mai pata bhi nhi h..hume lagta hai ki shyd arnab bhi ek vampire ho skta h ya unke kabze mai bhi ho skta hai..hume nhi pata..aur kabhi itni himmat bhi nhi hui ki hum jakr pata kare..aur ab hume itni takkat nhi rhi ki hum ja ske..ye hi sach tha pia..tumhe aandhere mai toh nhi rakh sakte the hum"
Suddenly pia felt confident and fixed abt sumthng..she wanted a normal life ..she wiped her tears..

" dadu toh kya hua agar aap nhi ja skte..mai ek karungi mom dad ko..mai apni family ko vapis laongi.. muje hak h ek normal family paane ka.."

" pia beta par" dadi spoke

"Nhi dadi muje koi nhi rok sakta ab..mai har haalat mai mom ko manaongi bhale hi vo kisi bhi haalat mai ho n dad ko mai kisi bhi tara dhundoongi..mai kal hi dehradun jaa rahi hoon.."

" kaisa hoga ye sab..tumhari padai..hum tumhara career waste nhi hone de sakte.."

"Dadi ye kismat ka ishara h .dehradun mai india ke top colleges mai se ek 'mount college' hai..aur muje akela rehne ki aadat toh hai hi..I can manage..I hv to...mat rokiye mujhe...I promise mai apne aap ko kuch ni hone dungi" there was a spark in pias eyes now..

"Dadu..bas aapki help chahiye.."

" I m always there. Bolo.." he was satisfied...coz he know..pia can do it..

"Muje nakli identity chahiye...kyuki dobriyal se toh mere so called 'nanu' mujhe pehchan lenge..aur mai kisi bhi tara unke ghar mai ghusungi hi toh..to be on safe side I need an identity..mmm..pia..pia rai"

"Okay beta..mai raat tak arrange karva dunga.."

" cool dadu...ab mom dad aap mujhse dur nhi rehna h..mai apni family a union kara ke hi rahoongi..I m coming dehradun"

Guys if u like pls hit the like button and comment...and tell if I shud continue more...
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm nice update👏
thank god piya ne ye sab +vely liya...
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey this the same story which earlier u were writing with pia's daughter view and u r going to make abhay the one who betray pia... concept is gud and story get better in this way... plz continue...