Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Avani.

I'll leave soon ppl :) need to finish off my work!! 

Me too gonna leave soon...Need to be somewhat productive on this last free day. ðŸ˜† 
-Sandy- thumbnail

Nah actually ppl think we do that 🤣 acc. to them they spread neutrons and we spread electrons 🤣 🤣 

Should I change it to protons? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£ 

Oh, ye toh maine socha hi nahin...You are right! The title is spot on as it is! I hope we become successful in conveying our spicy message. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

We will keep protons for the next CC...Negative elements are attracted to positive elements! ðŸ˜‰Oh God, I have lost it completely now... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indianfighter

Oh, ye toh maine socha hi nahin...You are right! The title is spot on as it is! I hope we become successful in conveying our spicy message. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

We will keep protons for the next CC...Negative elements are attracted to positive elements! ðŸ˜‰Oh God, I have lost it completely now... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Hahhaa u get it now na 🤣 I have another one: Beware of ppl spreading neutrons 🤣 🤣 
PureBliss thumbnail

What happened? ðŸ˜• Whats ur problem with us?
Edited by .Avani. - 11 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
We dont mind new ppl joining the CC, but they definitely dont have the right to call us "gande ppl" ðŸ¤” 
-Sandy- thumbnail

Hahhaa u get it now na 🤣 I have another one: Beware of ppl spreading neutrons 🤣 🤣 

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Actually I have observed that people spreading neutrons are the worst kind of people 😆 ðŸ˜†...Either spread electrons or protons, don't be in the middle of nowhere spreading neutrons 🤣🤣 ...Neutrons are meant to keep the protons at a distance from each other, but they miserably fail to accomplish this task. 🤪 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail

We dont mind new ppl joining the CC, but they definitely dont have the right to call us "gande ppl" ðŸ¤” 

Yes, exactly! Live and let live...
PureBliss thumbnail

Yes, exactly! Live and let live...

Yeah! ðŸ˜ƒ
PureBliss thumbnail

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Actually I have observed that people spreading neutrons are the worst kind of people 😆 ðŸ˜†...Either spread electrons or protons, don't be in the middle of nowhere spreading neutrons 🤣🤣 ...Neutrons are meant to keep the protons at a distance from each other, but they miserably to accomplish this task. 🤪 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Oh god Sandy!! this is so complicated ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ stalkers would pull off their hair ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ but this is so true also...sandy baba ke pravachan ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Do u like that title..beware of ppl spreading neutrons? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
-Sandy- thumbnail

Oh god Sandy!! this is so complicated ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ stalkers would pull off their hair ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ but this is so true also...sandy baba ke pravachan ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Do u like that title..beware of ppl spreading neutrons? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

I forgot adding "fail" in the sentence.  ðŸ˜†

Yeah, I know.This is so gonna put their physics knowledge to the test! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Sandy baba ke pravachan...Sounds nice and complicated! ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Btw, what is pravachan? ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† I am not very good with Hindi words that are not part of the everyday language used in TV serials and movies.  ðŸ˜†
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago