*Completed* Th#4 SS:Making Decisions

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
KKK

Edit

Ab hoga ji shuru tamaash, I have got the pop corn and Pepsi ready to watch the Maha Battle for equal rights between Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta 
Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Is Akash stalking Payal ??
Isn't just worried about his brother's safety, is he?? 
Their banters are so enjoyable :D

Enjoyed their wedding night banter ! And he actually gave up his side of the bed to shut her up ðŸ˜²
Rolling to the other side was fun ðŸ˜†
And then the morning bathroom fight :D
And then Arnav's flirting !

You took us back to the old IPK days :D

And Arnav-Khushi's married life is as expected ! But I really think there's more to what's on the surface ! Like Anjali thinks I don't think Arnav got college applications because he wanted to stay away from Khushi ! Infact he doesn't want to stay away from her at all :D 
Both equally attracted to each other ! Or may be that's why he wants to stay away..

aakhir they're going to the party... Waiting to read about it :D It is going to be weekly updates now :(

I miss you lazyleaves ! I really do ...Yahan aake kehna pad raha hai :(

Edited by asrcraze - 11 years ago
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So the Tom & Jerry battle begins ðŸ˜†

I enjoyed their wedding night..a very unique one it was ðŸ˜‰

And their bathroom fight + Arnav's flirting..sigh..good old memories of Ipk..

Can't wait to read the next update..ArHi's party-time ðŸ˜›

Weekly update? :(  :(

Edited by SaRunLicious - 11 years ago
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Let the games begin! Who will triumph? Arnav or Khushi???

Lol...the best part for me?When Khushi sends Arnav scampering to the bathroom complaining about his body odor when the man was trying to take in her fragrance.🤣

Fighting for the same chair? Boy...this sure isn't going the way Anjali planned is it?😆

I loved Anjali's outburst! That was so true! And it summed up everything about the newly married couple.

Great going Z!! I seriously can't wait to read more! :D
Edited by ..SankiMedhz.. - 11 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gosh !! I am loving it.These two fight like kids trying to hide their attraction for each other.😆
 Waiting to see who succumbs first 😊
Edited by Hriju321 - 11 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
R

~Edit~

I loved Anjali's diatribe, sums up everything :D Arnav Stubborn Raizada. Khushi Kartoon Gupta. 

He wanted to smell her frangrance. And she pushed him off stating BO is the reason. Aiyyo! Irony it is! In dono ka kya hoga? 

I want the party to rock their worlds, in a pleasant way of course. :D You, Zee, on the other hand, are always giving us rocking updates :D 
Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo.i loved your dp that scene is sigh ab bolne ka kya fayda. Edit - oh man arnie is already addited to khushis scent interesting.loved their banter on the bed and omg he flipped her to d left side i also felt the dhak dhak along with khushi.oh man sadi ke pehle hi raat itna kuch i am just going to sit back with the popcorn and enjoy d ride now .oof i'm loving it and no i am not talking about mcdonalds here.a special mention of payash here.i am loving these two here.Edited by shinaa - 11 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats on the new thread & res for comment