7C Discussions 11 Feb - 15 Feb

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
7C updates for this week buddies.. looks like kids serial turning to some mega serial pola 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes akka missing those wonderful scenes on kids :(
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Kalki akka for the update..

Feel sad for Siva .. Stalin took this decision as he was forced too.But he could have acted smartly. Love Siva's dad scene .. really he was so cool..and took it positively..

Kuruvi 's anger was justified.. Hope they dont show more on Stalin personal track..

Where is AHM , Missing him..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Kalki akka for the update :) really so sweet of you :) Siva and her dad scene was very emotional :( I feel very sad for Siva :( her life was full of troubles wished she married the one she loved . Dad daughter scene one of the best scene . So Stalin Sir started to accept his marriage as he was happy with the kids :) lol AHM is back with his usual Nakkal :) HM and kids planning for Reception will wait for it :)
Wonderfullife thumbnail
saw the promo . Stalin wife saying many may like him but she is not and that mappillai was an engineer working in madras and not a teacher like him :(
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kalki akka..

Loved the Tom and Jerry cute fight of Siva and stalin wife.. Yes she is not a good match for stalin sir..

Really AHM nallavara kettavara , I must say comedy villain..

Kids thinking what to gift stalin sir was very nice ..Cant wait to see what each students give for their Sir..

Last scene on Stalin sir and Siva is a must watch akka.. Stalin was apologizing to Siva but she gave fitting reply and finally she said she'll always love him till her last like no one can love him like that ..and that was her punishment to him.. and went to do pooja in stalin and his wife name..
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the update Kalki akka..

Loved the Tom and Jerry cute fight of Siva and stalin wife.. Yes she is not a good match for stalin sir..

Really AHM nallavara kettavara , I must say comedy villain..

Kids thinking what to gift stalin sir was very nice ..Cant wait to see what each students give for their Sir..

Last scene on Stalin sir and Siva is a must watch akka.. Stalin was apologizing to Siva but she gave fitting reply and finally she said she'll always love him till her last like no one can love him like that ..and that was her punishment to him.. and went to do pooja in stalin and his wife name..

Krithi thanks da for the info - i will definitely going to watch it - really sad for Siva and Stalin

the way story developing Stalin should get divorce and marry Siva - at least they can be happy
what a disaster - Stalin shouldn't have done it
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks a lot Kalki akka for taking time to update..🤗

You have snatched all my words which I wanted to post akka..😆 I completely agree with each comment of yours akka..👍🏼

I too love to watch AHM Kannan scene.. For me AHM is a kid in heart but different with Stalin.😆. You are right akka AHM becomes a kid while he is with Kannan.😆. They share a very good rapport..😃

7C Students will slowly started to miss their Stalin Sir.. Not because of his marriage but he'll feel dejected and cant be happy like before..😭

OMG What a character the director had brought in to be Stalin's wife..😲 Her words were too harsh and irritating ..😡 She doesnt deserve to be a wife for Stalin.😭. Though I agree he should have asked her opinion before marriage , same why not she open her mouth to him ..😕

For the first time I have ever felt emotional for a male Charater on TV..😭 My heart was crying watching Stalin Sir .😭.He is a gem of a person but he was not lucky in his marriage life..😭

Dont know what's going to happen in future.. Feeling sad for S & S..😭

lol akka valentine's wishes for stalin sir is much needed ..😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 so much happen 😲 will be back to comment after unpacking 😆

Btw lets welcome Sri to our 7C team 😉 who is now the viewbiew for our section as well 😛

Wonderfullife thumbnail
welcome sri   :)