ARHI TS Ajab Arnav Ki Ghazab Kahani PT 2(8)

vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay, I think I am having fun in writing one shorts. This is fun, indeed, and I really enjoyed a lot. Hope you enjoy reading it, just like me while writing it.

I am planning to have it as a three shots...

Ajab Arnav Ki Ghazab Kahani

Arnav Singh Raizada hated what he was doing right now.

It was his parent's wedding anniversary and his sister ordered him to look at the arrangements by himself. He cursed his family under his breath throughout the way. Arranging parties was not exactly his piece of cake. He hated partying – family parties, he corrected himself. Parties associated with family or business meant the only thing – a stage where every guest would willingly participate in the competition of "Hunting down ASR's bride" and he just hated that kind of behavior from them.

If there was a chance for him, he would willingly avoid attending the party, but it was a special day for his parent's and he didn't want to disappoint them. Moreover, his parent's were having a get together with their university friends after a long time, which made Di and others busy talking to them, which in turn made him suffer in the hotel lawn, looking over decorations.

He instructed the workers as per Di's orders. Seating was arranged, along with other requirements, yet, flowers had to be arranged. And he lost his patience of staying back.

"Aman, look at other things," he said to his PA, who was more loyal to his sister, rather than to him, "I really need to look at things in office."

"Sure, ASR... Let me inform it to Anjali Ma'am."

Arnav rolled his eyes with frustration, "you f**king with me right now, aren't you? Listen, you work for me, Aman. And when I said I have work, you have to understand it. I have work to do."

"I am sorry, ASR. However, I am the one to save you tonight with your guests 'Hunting down ASR's bride', so pick your choice. Staying back in the party, or staying back now?"

"You truly are planning on your revenge for the times I shouted at you, right. It isn't f**king funny, okay." He shouted at him, only to see Aman shrug his shoulders and left him, to look at the arrangements. Arnav sighed. It would be a long day ahead. He noted mentally to show Aman a hell in the coming weeks. The guy had talent and importantly, patience to keep up with him, and Arnav was thoroughly impressed with his qualifications. If it wasn't about his patience, Arnav would throw him out of his office long ago. The guy had guts to blackmail him. To blackmail ASR. It was too much and he had to keep the guy in control.

But it was secondary problem at that moment. He needed to escape from the place and he had to think about the plan. If it wasn't about the talks about him, he would have gladly stayed back in the party. However, he was not interested in settling down at that moment. He was just 29, for crying out. Who would get married at that age? He wondered.

He looked around the place, to find a bunch of teenagers looking at him and he smirked. He had his effect on female kind, and he would enjoy his attention. Now, the same attention gave him a way to escape the torture by a certain Amar Mathur.

He walked up to the man in his mid twenties with few inches shorter than him. "Aman," he called him out who smiled at him,"don't you think they need to talk to me directly about women?"

The man burst into laughter, much to his annoyance and said in middle, "good joke, ASR. You and talking about women… nice try, indeed."

He clinched his fists but controlled his temper. If he was afraid of anyone at that moment, was for Aman. The guy had something in him that convinced his sister about his actions, rather than he begging his sister to trust him. He had to deal with him with utmost care or else, he would be dead with his sister's hormonal craziness with her 6th month pregnancy.

"What if I say that I am indeed serious in this?" he blurted out, watching him stop his antics in an instant and delivered his words carefully, "what if I am interested in a woman in a serious way? And what if, right now, I have to meet her?"

The guy shook his head, "I don't trust you in this, ASR. You and a woman, that is just impossible."

"I know you will tell that," Arnav said, deliberately sounded as he was hurt with his allegations, "where do you think I was being lately these days after the office hours, without going back to home?" he whined, and watched the guy lost in his deep thoughts and smirked. He knew he had hit the right nerve. He was staying back in his private flat these days, to have some time to himself alone, and to avoid the family talks about his wedding. That information helped him now in manipulating Aman in his plan of escaping the arrangements, and the party tonight. He knew it.

"Then why didn't you inform me ever about this woman in your life?"

The guy seriously got some guts and he had to take immediate action about it, "because I am ASR, Aman, and you know how people are interested in my life. Do you think I will let them have a chance to tease me?"

"Okay," Aman said finally, making him sigh before planting a bomb on him, "tell me about her, now."

"What the…"

He stared at him with wide eyes only to see him smile at him friendlily, "yes, ASR. Please tell me about the woman, because as far as I know about you, you will come up with the plan to escape the party. Don't you remember how you escaped last time, saying that you have a date with Sheetal as per your family's wish and how she turned up in the party, conforming your plan to them? You made me suffer along with you from Anjali Ma'am's wrath and I am not going to take any chances today."

"What the f**k…?" he stared at the man and took a step toward him, "I am your boss, Aman. I hope you remember that."

"And I am the PA without whom you cannot work even for a day. I hope you remember that."

Arnav shook his head and noticed the girls at the reception that he could see from the lawn through the glass and sighed, "The woman in white salwaar over there," he said finally, pointing at a woman at the reception who had her back to him, "she is the one, Aman. Crazy she is, came here for me. Now, if you let me go, I will have my time with her."

He said, without thinking much. He would just go to the woman, and shower her with his charm and they would walk out of the hotel premises. It was not a big deal. However, escaping to this certain PA was truly a big deal.

"She… I don't think she is the kind who would date."

He sighed at the man,"it is serious types, Aman. Do have little faith in me."

He said dramatically and watched him lost in deep thoughts again, and smirked. It was working. He silently thanked whoever the woman in white and watched Aman raised his head and pointed him to turn back. He frowned at his behavior, but turned back only to found himself lost in unknown eyes. The woman was looking angelic, Arnav noticed, as his eyes travelled from her eyes, to her lips, and down. She was wearing white dress and… Aman shook him, bringing him back to reality. A white salwaar... She was the same woman from the reception.

"She is smiling, ASR. I don't think she is upset with you."

Aman whispered and Arnav looked around to have a weapon to dig himself in the ground. He was sure his death was around the corner and would reach him in the form of Aman.

"Excuse me," the woman spoke with a smile, "hi, I am Khushi…Khushi Gupta. I am here behalf of Madhumati Ji, the one for flower decoration. Are you here in-charge for Raizada's party?"

Arnav looked at Aman, who was glaring at him and pulled him aside, "look, she is mad at me, Aman. You don't know about her. She acts all nice and ignores me when she is mad."

"And you think I will trust you now? Forget it, ASR. You break my trust again."

"Arg, don't act silly, Aman; Be a man" he whispered back, "tell me, do you know how their behavior will be? I dated lots of women, and trust me in this."

"Really…? Trust you…? With one condition, ASR. You know her, right. Then tell me her favorite flower, since she is here to decorate the area. If it is correct, then I will manage and help you escape the party."

"What the…" he hissed back, "that is f**king funny, Aman."

He shrugged and Arnav knew, he was dead with the guy. He looked at the woman, who had an unreadable expression on her face and stared at her once, before taking in her appearance. She had a bag with her, with a mobile in her hand. He turned back to Aman and said, "cactus… she likes cactus."

"What…? She is a woman, ASR. How come she likes it?"

Arnav shrugged, avoiding his questions, and walked back to the woman, pulling Aman with his collar.

"Yes, Ma'am," Aman spoke with utmost respect and Arnav hide his chuckle, "I am the in-charge here. So, are your people ready to decorate the place?"

"Ah… yes"

"Can I ask you one question, Ma'am?" he heard Aman ask her and shook his head, "what is your favorite flower, since you are here for that decoration?"

"Excuse me…?" the woman asked him confusedly and Arnav so wanted to pull her into his arms and tell her everything. He was enjoying the scene that was unfolding before him. He knew she would say the same, as he saw the flower peeping out of her bag. No girl was fond enough to carry that flower for fun. Moreover, no one would present it to women."Cactus…"

Arnav smirked, but was shocked when he heard Aman shout unexpectedly, but into his mobile,

"Yes…. You are right in guessing it, Anjali Ma'am. ASR is indeed serious about a certain woman. Khushi Gupta. You have Madhumati Ji's number, right. Finally, ASR has successfully hunted down his bride on his own."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 2

Edited by ranjha_arnav - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Relii nyc os luvd it
Plzz do continue xx
sweet_sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice OS
Awesome
continue soon
thnx for d pm
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is really interesting loved it too too much 
Aman muah!!! he is superb in this. 
Are Anjali and Aman together?? 
Wow Arnav guessed what Khushi liked, but I don't think that she really like cactus, but she said that to say something, maybe to keep Aman away from her.
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your having fun writing and i am having fun reading !!!😆
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it so cute he set himself up poor asr he guessed right can't wait for his family reaction thanks for the pm

Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update. Missd d 1st page by mins.
Anjali nd aman 2gthr. Khushi came 4 decoration nd arnav pointed at her.
Catcus? Weird.Edited by Drkk - 11 years ago
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tat was hilarious:) d grt asr is afride of his own pa:) loved it wen aman said "u cant work a single day witout me":) amazing update:) plz update d next part soon:)
AbdulloveIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha gotta love Aman jn this.
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice.
continue soon.