Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

I think this is not completely copied but yah it is something like inspiration...
may be u have read Bulbul's update and find it really unique so u used this idea in ur FF also...
I have read that update in Waqt and if I have read ur update my mind will also think that this same type of scene was in Waqt also...
style of writing is different...it is not copying or plagiarism but yes copying of idea...
I think we all are Maaneet fans so instead of being so rigid u can accept that u have taken this idea from that FF...
it is not a question of ego that u are better or Bulbul is better ...or u are more established writer than her or not...we can have inspiration from even a small baby so we should be brave enough to accept this fact...

1st if i have done so i would have said long before or ask her,
Now a days i don' see ur comment on my ff darling but thanks u took time to come here to SOLVE the problem...

and i didn't knew pulling a staue's wig and a person's wig is same thing,, the scene they were in retru n here in boutique and Babies usually pulls things, oohh if i would have used wig's synoname then also u have said the same right???

and yes i always accepted thing whenver i feel i m inspired, didn't i told it before, well u were too busy to take faults then...
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
plzzz guys end this topic nd mohi dii u wrote it 1st soo we know the staring idea was ur
tich dii i dont read ur K3 but as i read the lots of note then m commenting but really i read it today but when i was reading part it remb. of mansi that she doo that wig scene in waqt
but i just wanna to say bache toh ek jase hi hote h 
unki sharate n badmashi 
plzzz solve this prob. i really not likking my two fav. writters are upset
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiyariya

i read both ff's.. i want to say something plss dont drag it public.

coincidencely it got match ..
 when i read mahi wig part i remember mansi.both r wonder ful writter.both have their own style of writting...plss 1 request ye bat public mein mat lao...plsss

If u say its Coincidentally matched then i agree on the point Yes BOTH BABIES pulls hair, and i sorted these thing with mohi,, but if anyone deliberately say i Copied it then i can't help but blast... Cuase i had never read that ff in my life...
tich.1990mg thumbnail
i had have enough and seriously i don't want to drag things more...
if anyone can't believe me then i seriously can't help it
and i won't give more explanation..
i m fed up of giving explanation
so i n mohita both want to finish it at all...

here is mohita's POV which she used in her thread

Originally posted by: BULBUL.A

note

ok i am here to clear my pov on all issue

first even tich accept this is coincidently same in wig part

we solve our issue in message

then i dont want someone take advantage of this example and take my scene again atlest

itna tu right i also have to save my ff

so i give a normal note without any name on page 6 go and check

then did i point something no  just one request if you find anything like this tell me

if she took all wrong 

i cant help

i never want issue thats why i solve in pm

but i am upset now all will do same thing

so my friend say give a note a journal note to make reader  aware about all this 

so they will be aware in future if something happen again

dont take my word wrong

i know baby is same 

but some scene is unique

just example in all ff baby reject all thing then select their one

but in my mansi hide all behind her and ask more more

till she got what she want

this is unique so

i never want to put this in public

but now this is high time to clear my view

i understand mohita's plight as she had showed the WIG part first so maybe it hurted her to see another baby with WIG part... For me its only a COINCIDENT... if it was copied it would have similarity in scene also where its poles apart.. but i blv COINCIDENT do exist. aren't they??? Tell me Honestly guys didn't u see nay Coincident in life?? 2 person can think on same topic then why not same thing (WIG)...

and i seriously think WIG isn't so unique for me cz i had seen babies pulling hairs and cloths,, so i showed that... if i had changes the name Wig maybe then this fuss wasn't created at all...

i want to finish this things so i m agreeing what mohi said that the NOTE wasn't for me.
and yes if readers feel 2 scene match do let the writers know BUT scene which can be said as copy... I too don't want ppl take advantage of our tiff so i m finishing it off...

if u want to blv me then pls do or else leave reading my stuffs. thats it...

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tich.1990mg

i had have enough and seriously i don't want to drag things more...
if anyone can't believe me then i seriously can't help it
and i won't give more explanation..
i m fed up of giving explanation
so i n mohita both want to finish it at all...

here is mohita's POV which she used in her thread

i understand mohita's plight as she had showed the WIG part first so maybe it hurted her to see another baby with WIG part... For me its only a COINCIDENT... if it was copied it would have similarity in scene also where its poles apart.. but i blv COINCIDENT do exist. aren't they??? Tell me Honestly guys didn't u see nay Coincident in life?? 2 person can think on same topic then why not same thing (WIG)...

and i seriously think WIG isn't so unique for me cz i had seen babies pulling hairs and cloths,, so i showed that... if i had changes the name Wig maybe then this fuss wasn't created at all...

i want to finish this things so i m agreeing what mohi said that the NOTE wasn't for me.
and yes if readers feel 2 scene match do let the writers know BUT scene which can be said as copy... I too don't want ppl take advantage of our tiff so i m finishing it off...

if u want to blv me then pls do or else leave reading my stuffs. thats it...

thanks for this i also agree here and understand tich plight as anyone one react like this

but all know me and i am not the one who accuse other

this is for them who is not innocent 

and i save my ff

with tich i solve whole issue in my pms only

and i am beliveing her 

i post this same in waqt also

page 13

some other want s to take benifit of situation so i tell tich about this

and we thought its better to finish this

so other dont make this as political issue

Edited by BULBUL.A - 11 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tich i dont find any similarity here...its a common thing most of the kids do...i dont think it can be said as a copied idea...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
alright i hope by now u both would have solved this matter if not then hope u will do now...

i am a reader of both the FFs and i do NOT find any kinda copying or anything...the only same word used in both the FFs is WIG and neither the incident or the situation is same...so the issue itself doesnt arise...just coz of  the reason the one word is used, it doesnt mean its copying friends (Mohi and Tich)...then if its like this, then there should be only ONE story ever in history...copying is only when u use the same concept, situation, description etc...wig is not...bacche always pull such things, like hair, specs...its there way of entertainment...wig is the element here and if it is considered copying then love, hatred, revenge, lust, love, forcing, marriage, kids, feeding them etc will also be considered plagiarized...

Mohi - u as a writer have voiced ur view thats ur writer's right and freedom...nice...but this is not at all copying dear...when it comes dealing with kids only these things come to our mind and thats the reality...we cant expect the kids or us to create something thats out of the world...it wouldnt be reality...

Tich - dont feel low or bad dear...Mohi expressed what she felt...u explained and now that its in public am telling u what i feel...ur scene is completely different so no worries...carry on with the update dear...i love Maahi so so so much...

copying is something like u Tich asked me about that OS competition on Annie blog...the same concept, situation, words and thats plagiarism...this is NOT...

both of u move on...yaar after all its Valentines Day today...spread love and be happy...just give each other a virtual hug and kiss and shake hands and move on...forget this incident...

i love both of u and both the FFs so much...so plz forget this and move on...

Happy Valentines Day dear...
Edited by spvd - 11 years ago
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

alright i hope by now u both would have solved this matter if not then hope u will do now...

i am a reader of both the FFs and i do NOT find any kinda copying or anything...the only same word used in both the FFs is WIG and neither the incident or the situation is same...so the issue itself doesnt arise...just coz of  the reason the one word is used, it doesnt mean its copying friends (Mohi and Tich)...then if its like this, then there should be only ONE story ever in history...copying is only when u use the same concept, situation, description etc...wig is not...bacche always pull such things, like hair, specs...its there way of entertainment...wig is the element here and if it is considered copying then love, hatred, revenge, lust, love, forcing, marriage, kids, feeding them etc will also be considered plagiarized...

Mohi - u as a writer have voiced ur view thats ur writer's right and freedom...nice...but this is not at all copying dear...when it comes dealing with kids only these things come to our mind and thats the reality...we cant expect the kids or us to create something thats out of the world...it wouldnt be reality...

Tich - dont feel low or bad dear...Mohi expressed what she felt...u explained and now that its in public am telling u what i feel...ur scene is completely different so no worries...carry on with the update dear...i love Maahi so so so much...

copying is something like u Tich asked me about that OS competition on Annie blog...the same concept, situation, words and thats plagiarism...this is NOT...

both of u move on...yaar after all its Valentines Day today...spread love and be happy...just give each other a virtual hug and kiss and shake hands and move on...forget this incident...

i love both of u and both the FFs so much...so plz forget this and move on...

Happy Valentines Day dear...

Thanks a lottt deepa.. ๐Ÿค—
i feel peace reading ur comment
and we solved it in us, see above note๐Ÿ˜ณ
Happy Valentines day to u sweetheart...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
agree coincident happen
n me really read both ff did nt feel once both r same 
n i want to say one more thing when it comes to dadda maanu
maanu's behavior is all same๐Ÿ˜†
n we lvd it

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Deepa its ur Longest comment on anyone's thread i guess and i eel pleasure to read it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ