Then taarey part was cute
Precap is interesting

Update soon n PM me

thank u ,,,,

yup will update and def will pm u ...

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ankita_95

I READ ALL THE CHAPTERS IN ONE GOO... N I THINK DEY R SIMPLY AWSM.. CONTINUE SOON.. N UPDATE SOON.. N PM ME PLZ..

thank u...

yup will update and pm u...

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
NEW ENTRIES:
Rajat shekawath:
called as raj.he is youngr brother of taayam.he is comng back to india aftr 6 years..he gng to join st.louis .gals go crzy ovr him..smart handsum,,frndly ,prnkstr,sport star.vry brd minded and bindass attutd wala hey..don't have any laksh in his life...he is also an awsum dancer..vry caring abt his family..more than a brother he is an best friend to taani..she shares evrthng abt her live with him...he knws evrthng about taarey..always loves and suprts his sibblngs he is gng to help taarey in getng swaron closer...in love with reetu his schoolmate ..loves her a lot but did't express his feelng to her..loves to fight with reetu always...he is 19 years old

reetu signhania:
she is the sister of  youngr sharey.coming back to india aftr 6 years.she is also gng join st.louis..she is three years yngr than sharey..cares and loves her family a lot...vry shrt temprd..vry close to rey shares vry thng with him..she is  topper of her schl..has a soft coner for rajat..loves him but she herslf is unware abut this fact..always fight with him..vry respnble and maturd..an really awsum dancer..vry kind at heart ..bohat ziddhi...knws evrthng abt taarey...sharey loves her a lot ...gng to help taarey to get swaron closr..she is also 19 year old...
tho here are the cs of the new entries.

i hope  u like dis charctr too..these too are postve chrctrs only...this new jodi is gng to help taarey to get swaron closer and there is gng to be an love stry of his two too..so there gng to lots of fun ahead ..and ah thodi bohat romnce too.,,so stay stuned too knw more..igrnce typos..
love'
renu 
Edited by 123renudrlng - 10 years ago
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

hello readers ..i thnk u people rembr me and my ff? i wondr as it had been ages scne i had update this one as u people have vote the maxium for this ff i  gng to contnu dis ff... and before readng this  read the above post .i hope u people will read it before only as in the above post there are gng to be two new entry..i hope u people will like them too and guys are gng be be cmplt postve chrctrs..so no wrries...okay now enuf of my bak bak ..so here u go with the update...         

ch12:The entry of the secnd brother-in-law

There was a huge dhamal in  ENGAGEMENT . the d3 gang had lots of fun and went to der respctve houses aftr that..and in the mrng taani was busy i n making bearkfst and swayam was readng his news paper while have his tea..suddnly the calling bell rang swayam went and opnd the door..and there stood an handsum guy of 19 years on whom any gal can go crzy ovr him."surpze" that guy said as soon as swayam opnd the door."raj tu?"swayam said in total suprzd tone."kyu meri apani kudki ghar me aney keliyi tera permissn lena padega?"raj repld while coming in and darrng his luagge with him."arey nahi chotey wo bat nahi hey..metho ye puchrahathaki tu yeha achank tapak pada?"said swayam said siting beside him"wo kya hey na bhai mera schooling tho vaha cmplt hogayahey.. thomeney soch ki me bhi yehi apani highr studes cmplt karu.. so yeha agaya..BTW di kahahey?"raj said search for his di..."wo taani kitchn me hey..brkfast karahihey..tu phele jakey frsh up hokar bat me apani di si bat karana"repld swayam."okay bro"saying so he left the hall drggng his laguge an went in to his room...

Mean while here in the kitchn taani was perparng brkfst and at the same time talking with rey on phone..

rey:"gud mrng sweet heart" 

taani:gud mrng rey...

rey:kya karahiho?

taani:me tho kana banarahihu.. 

rey:acha ..kya banarahi ho?

taani:me rostd beard aur omlet...

rey:wow..omlet meri fav..

taani:aur?

rey:hmm aur tum bat...

lost in talking with rey taani unkwngly touch the pan on the stove aur uski hat jalgi and she shoutd at once "ouch"

rey:hey kya huva?

taani:wo kuch nahi rey wo kya hey meney galathisi hot bowl pi hat lagi hey..

rey:what is this taani?tu ethana careles kise ho sakthiho?can't take care of ur self ..pat nahi kithana jelaho ..me abi tumarey ghar arahu..

taani :nahi ..uski jarurat nahi hey...am fi..

before she cld cmplt he had cut the phn..and swayamand raj came rung hearng her shoutng..

swayam:taani,,kya huva?

taani:wo kuch nahi bhai bas thodi jalgi...arey chotu tu yeha?

raj:wo chodo di apaki hat jalgi hey chalo me frst aid karadithahu..swayam bhai

raj got taani her room meanwhile rey reached dere and rangd the calling bell swayam opnd itand without payng any attensn to him marchd insde..

swayam:rey tu yeha? etheney subha subha?

rey"ah swayam wo..(serch for an excuse)

swayam:wo jya?

rey:ah muje na taani si bat karani hey ..need to discuss abt our perfms..

swayam:acha ..wo taani apani room me hey

rey went to taani's room but he saw taani talkng and laughng with raj..taani slightly hit him on his shldrs..rey was feeling hell  jelous..

rey to himslf:ek tho me uskiley tensd feel karakey bag key ayahu per ye tho yeha busy hey kise aur ladakey key sath bat karaney me..😡

swayam:rey kya huva?kyu ruka?

rey:wo swayam wo ladaka koi hey jo taani ke sat hey?

swayam:wo  mera chota bhai...

rey:chota bhai?

swayam:ah chota bhai wo aja hi us si ayahey..

rey feel bad of him to thnk wrngly ,and was happi to that he is his yngr bro..

rey:wait wo taani ki yngr brothr  hey ..agar wo bhi swayam ki thara posve nikala tho?...hey bhagavan ek sala kam padagaya tha  kya ki dusarako bechidiya?

here in sharey apartmnt sharey is srchng for rey but didn't find him any where...

sharon:hey bhagvan where bro?ethana subha subha where did he go shayad taayam key ghar gayahoga.let go and check it out but jst then he got a call she pickd it up..

sharon:wat sach me?kab?kal subha 8 baje..okay cool i will revce in the airprt ..chal cia..love u take care..she discnnts the call" god choti anewali hey bro ko batanahey..

she too leves to taayam's house...

precap:

raj and rey's ki phele mulakath

reetu's entry..raj and reetu ki nok -jhok

taarey and swaron romnce..

pheww katham hogahey..i done with chap ab apabi meri liye badey badey cmmnt karadiji ye,,,i knw it not so gud chap but next it will a gud one...

thanks for all ur lovly commnts..i cldn't rply to all cmmnt becoz of spammng probml but i love readng ur feedbacks... pls gve ur feedback plz do like and comment, it only takes a few seconds to like and a couple of minutes to comment.pls igrnce spellng and grammercl mistke...and for pm's add me... am gng to pm only those people who are in my buddy list..

luv,

renu

Edited by 123renudrlng - 10 years ago
jallwa_taarey thumbnail
i am going to read all then comment
OK
thank you
riyataarey thumbnail
awsm upa
dat rey care fr taani was so swedet of him do update soon