Hatts off to seema mishra.. Superb acting

Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
OK, this post is dedicated to Seema Mishra who is playing Dipali's role so well...
No doubt she gets less screan space but she is just superb in her role... Her expressions, body language and even voice modulation is just perfect for dipali's role...
Whats ur views?
Ps: hope this topic won't close as there is no appreciation thread for seema mishra where i can post it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Agree with U.I love to hate dipali's charecter becs it's a negative carectr and we can't love her fr her evil mind.Bt I also knw no one bettr than seema mishra can paly this charectr mre beautiful,she is a awesme actress.she made deepali's charectr worth watching.thanks cv's fr bringing seema mishra as deepali.I love u seema bt I hate dipali bcs it is her charectr demand.I hpe you will get best negetive actr female awrds this year.
Abhayangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjukta19

Agree with U.I love to hate dipali's charecter becs it's a negative carectr and we can't love her fr her evil mind.Bt I also knw no one bettr than seema mishra can paly this charectr mre beautiful,she is a awesme actress.she made deepali's charectr worth watching.thanks cv's fr bringing seema mishra as deepali.I love u seema bt I hate dipali bcs it is her charectr demand.I hpe you will get best negetive actr female awrds this year.

hope she get..
Very true. She is a fabulous actress. No wonder we love to hate dips.   😆

She is perfect for a vamp.
Abhayangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Very true. She is a fabulous actress. No wonder we love to hate dips.   😆

She is perfect for a vamp.

not only for negative character..
I think if someone can play negative character so well then definately can play positive characters also..
Dark_Passion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed.
I love her chemistry with R.k. Dipz and R.k scenes are so hot. I love her attitude, acting and voice modulation with dialogues most.
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with you she is really a good actress her style and emotions and way of communication and expressions are very good some time more than leads characters 
psk08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree..she is fabulous as dipali..
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is too good As Dips 👍🏼.. Gr8 expression, body language  ...adds spice in show 😃
her fans r increasing day by day 😛