7/2 Highlights - Aditya sells Kaushik Niwas

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Aditya talks to his friend Mohit to get some money and Aditya goes to Chote Lal's Construction and Bulidings where he is told if he wants money he has to sell Kaushik Niwas (K.N) and offers a suitcase of money to Aditya as advanced.

Ria counts her money and thinks she doesn't have much and just then money falls all over in her room and the suitcase is there. Ria wonders and asks if it's illegal money but Aditya says he is doing legal business.

Aditya says he will tell everyone how he got it and takes Ria downstairs where she sees Aditya bought lots of toy for the children.

Anu tells Aditya he is the best, Shibu comes and Aditya asks Shibu for forgiveness and Shibu forgives him. The rest are upstairs taking care of Bittu and he tells what happened.

Everyone hears Shibu scolding Aditya and they go downstairs where Aditya tells them that he sold the house and got another house plus some advanced money and he says his brother Shibu is jealous of him for which Massa slaps him.

Massa scolds him saying K.N was gifted from their elders and all he thinks about is money!

Everyone leaves and Ria angrily puts suitcase next to Aditya and leaves too.

Aditya returns money to Chote Lal and he thinks Aditya wants more money and offer him a bigger suitcase of money but Aditya try to rebuke him saying his family doesn't want it and Chote Lal says then Aditya can take it and says he will explain.

Massa in her room cries and later Aditya and everyone comes in room and Aditya begs for forgiveness but Massa doesn't say anything and looks away.

Precap:

Massa walks quickly to some room and says you and it is shown its Aditya and she collects a file from his hand and is shocked.

Please do hit the LIKE button
. 😊

Do check out the FF

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75676335
Edited by swagakevin2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kev 😊

a lovely episode as always, but i have a feeling that Chote Lal has convinced adi to still sell KN.

According to the precap, that file seems to be the KN house paper 😔, i am so sad with adi's greed he is willing to sell this house that has sentimental value to his mom n family.

swagakevin2 thumbnail
you are welcome

I believe he sold the house still and Chota Lal must have give him a better house as well.. we all know hoe expensive K.N is and Chota Lal is very evil and he would do anything to get that house

Why does Aditya wants to bare two faces? He begs for forgiveness and yet do something like this? Aditya is really greed for money! He i very blind!
rozie thumbnail
yeah kev, his sin is really deadly 😔, i know he sold KN and the audacity he has to come and apologise to massa after doing that.

I think the precap means massa will catch him with the file (I think the file is KN property paper)

i just dont want the family to lose kaushik Niwas,

maybe my prideful karthik will buy back KN
Edited by Rozey17 - 11 years ago
swagakevin2 thumbnail
I am not sure if its the property papers but may be and most likely it is but Massa said something when she opens the file i think its the contract papers of the amount of money he got for selling K.N but lets wait for tomorrow to see exactly..

i think if anything goes wrong Karthik will buy the house back for all... Aditya will surely be punished.. i Hope is not him who is going to be killed???
rozie thumbnail
😲, adi being killd, i hope not i like him 😳.

yeah kev, maybe it could be the contract papers of the sale of the house, but i hope massa realizes and that the family will be able to save KN in time
swagakevin2 thumbnail
well the precap surely suggests Massa has caught him red-handed..

Aditya and Ria according to that article will get rifted apart..but i don't blame Ria..who won't feel embarassed as one life partner is grounding to selfish and greedy means???

Poor Ria
rozie thumbnail
i know, and i use to like how modern and understanding their jodi was, they always knew everything abt each other
but now they are drifting apart, but i guess Riya is right on her part for feeling the way she does
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Yes well i never really admired their jodi but they rock as the others..

Yes Aditya is really messy in this track..
And he is very and really down to the sin of Greed..soon we might see his eyes turning with dollar signs lol

But glad to see how this track plays out and what will happen tomorrow as we have to wiat this whole long weekend for another episode
rozie thumbnail
we still have two more epis left for this week 😊

LOL 🤣, i love how u said soon we will see his eyes with $$$ signs🤣,he is truly fitting into his character really well.

I mean its real nice to see all these guys portraying their character so well, i mean each of them had to completely transformd from their regular character to this sinful one 😈