Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: leelaa9

Tanzie, I'm using your siggy.😃

Will you be making any for the promo or precap?

thanks so much Leela ðŸ˜³ yes but after the episode... im too tired today.. came from ofc around 9.30pm and that is going to repeat till sunday until the current project work is finished to submit ðŸ¥±
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

thanx nadia and urvi for d link and yes its better and now I am excited for tomorrow 😳

u r crazy just like Urvi😆
just saw the promo... omg RK reminded me of my most fav character in the history of tv... the way he said it.. please mujhse baat karo.. the same tenderness and helplessness...  
oh shoot i will miss the episode tomorrow too ðŸ˜­ office 😵 
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Hey Nadia.. i havent talked to you properly in last few days ðŸ¤—

@Sidra, thank you so much.. credit goes to Shivu for initiatives and all the makers for their efforts

yes i know ...maybe tmw's epi will be interesting to discuss
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@tanzie.. i have to agree with you on this.. I expected CVs
to give in more details, more explanation.. instead they jumped
madhu becoming sherni.. and now re-redemption again!

my sis was laughing yesterday saying ke ab kia madhu dobara
rk se pyaar karegi?😳 I had no answer for this!
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

<font color="#FF0000">u r crazy just like Urvi😆</font>

🤣 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

@tanzie.. i have to agree with you on this.. I expected CVs
to give in more details, more explanation.. instead they jumped
madhu becoming sherni.. and now re-redemption again!

my sis was laughing yesterday saying ke ab kia madhu dobara
rk se pyaar karegi?😳 I had no answer for this!

Im expecting more explanation in future.. in terms of communication cvs havent disappoint me..otherwise imagine other shows, some love tracks ans misunderstanding.. nothing make sense 😳 cvs are establishing the hate track and now its opening their feelings again... how will madhu love rk again.. i don think either rk or madhu ever stopped loving each other.. the phase of their love changed and i remember one of my writer friends once said it explaining in a post in my previous forum, 

"lovers changing into hatred is a extreme shape of love itself. when love becomes too overwhelming to contain in your heart and turns into your suffering it becomes hate but still it;s jus another phase in love. because u cant hate someone with all your heart until you havent loved him/her with your every bone, blood and heartbeat" ðŸ˜³
the tune in promo is too good. i havent heard be imtehaan unplugged before and now it got into me 😆
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Im expecting more explanation in future.. in terms of communication cvs havent disappoint me..otherwise imagine other shows, some love tracks ans misunderstanding.. nothing make sense 😳 cvs are establishing the hate track and now its opening their feelings again... how will madhu love rk again.. i don think either rk or madhu ever stopped loving each other.. the phase of their love changed and i remember one of my writer friends once said it explaining in a post in my previous forum, 

"lovers changing into hatred is a extreme shape of love itself. when love becomes too overwhelming to contain in your heart and turns into your suffering it becomes hate but still it;s jus another phase in love. because u cant hate someone with all your heart until you havent loved him/her with your every bone, blood and heartbeat" ðŸ˜³

@red..Tell that person.. that she has just made a fan!😆😆
@blue.. LOL🤣

hate track is actually opening rk's feelings for madhu, because madhu
loved rk all way long..
but what are your views about redemption track... i think its too soon for that!
oh god cant get over RK's baat karo mujhse line in promo.. that was soo intense and soo much pain and desperation in his promo.. how much he misses Madhu... this man ufff