Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena101

That was very well written. 

Unfortunately we all know someone like Bansuri in real life and it is also true that it is women that have to pay for mens mistakes. I'm so glad that Ratan is being portrayed as a strong independent woman, there are not enough of them on tv. 

Men may be stronger physically but women are stronger in every other way. 

Exactly, Bansuri is someone we all know... faces change, names change but the character remains the same  And she's one woman who pushes another in deep abyss when something untoward happens... she's the first person to mock! 

@Bold

Hands down! No man can ever take an emotional pressure that might be half as much of what a woman keeps in her! 
N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written post 👏

I remember some one once told me , love makes woman weak, but pain makes her stronger, may be all answer lies in this explanation.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: euphoric

Loved the points you mentioned... it was awesome reading your take 🤗

Aww thanks.  One return 🤗 from me.  Your post hilighted all that is wrong with the sisterhood and all that is wrong with some factions of the community.  They just can't stomach it when the apple cart is upset.
Oh and the duck reference?  I was watching a documentary and it left me 😲.  They do that in Duckville too?ROFL
Be awesome.😃
euphoric thumbnail

Originally posted by: N.bhavna

Well written post 👏

I remember some one once told me , love makes woman weak, but pain makes her stronger, may be all answer lies in this explanation.

So aptly said! A woman can give up anything for the one she loves but as its said, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! you just can defeat her then 😊
euphoric thumbnail
You may soak, wash, bleach a sick mind but it will still stink! and Bansuri proved it yesterday! 

She knew what happened in the house just a day before but that didn't stop her from spitting acid on Ratan's wounds! Her words and that sick psycho smirk meant exactly what she suggested. 

What a rotting thought process! if a man comes to help a single woman in the time of her need, ahaa... something is definitely on... either that woman is interested or that Man is seeking! How disgusting 🤢 She was the one to point fingers during Kartar's episode too and even now... wht do you call her then? 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: euphoric

You may soak, wash, bleach a sick mind but it will still stink! and Bansuri proved it yesterday! 

She knew what happened in the house just a day before but that didn't stop her from spitting acid on Ratan's wounds! Her words and that sick psycho smirk meant exactly what she suggested. 

What a rotting thought process! if a man comes to help a single woman in the time of her need, ahaa... something is definitely on... either that woman is interested or that Man is seeking! How disgusting 🤢 She was the one to point fingers during Kartar's episode too and even now... wht do you call her then? 

There are words but on a public forum I cannot use them.  What an evil, minded, spiteful excuse for a woman she is.  It comes down to power, one upwomanship and the inability to see someone content with their lot.  Lady Macbeth comes to mind.  Always wanting the best of everything.  Her husband is now one of the most influential men in the village and she is enjoying riding on the back of the cape
seelaks thumbnail
Very well written Sonia 😉

Bansuri lives inside a shell and doesn't want to come out of it. She thinks that men are superior to ladies. May be that's why she always tries to defend her son. She is not able to bear the fact that a woman can be independent and courageous.  In short, as you said she is insecure