Originally posted by: rasyafan

he will come at the end πŸ˜† they always save the best for the finale πŸ˜‰

Lol true hs entry ws suprb d way kanha introducd hm ws awsum luv hm πŸ€—
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: geetika22

Lol true hs entry ws suprb d way kanha introducd hm ws awsum luv hm πŸ€—

this shows he is much sort after guy in Uttaran team and they put him above all else that is why they have given him such a WOW entry πŸ‘

and why not people are back largely due to him and his fabulous work and chemistry with Rashmi πŸ‘

Chalo der aye durust aye I hope that now he has a meaning ful role from now onwords and is not treated like a show piece

Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago
sm123 thumbnail

this shows he is much sort after guy in Uttaran team and they put him above all else that is why they have given him such a WOW entry πŸ‘

and why not people are back largely due to him and his fabulous work and chemistry with Rashmi πŸ‘

Chalo der aye durust aye I hope that now he has a meaning ful role from now onwords and is not treated like a show piece

Rathore's always given a hero's entrance, because he is a hero! He's become the soul of this show, and everytime he comes, the show becomes more exciting!
And now Rashami's also back! So Tapasya rathore combination is going to be awesome!
But like you said, the storyline has to match! I hope they dont make a mockery out of it! πŸ˜•
Lets just hope! 😊
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sm123

Rathore's always given a hero's entrance, because he is a hero! He's become the soul of this show, and everytime he comes, the show becomes more exciting!
And now Rashami's also back! So Tapasya rathore combination is going to be awesome!
But like you said, the storyline has to match! I hope they dont make a mockery out of it! πŸ˜•
Lets just hope! 😊

yeh history is the witness they have always done that first they attract viewers attention by giving them what they want to see then they snatch everything and every lovely  moment by their illogical and baseless tracks 🀒

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same this time also

kahin wahi situation na ho jaye πŸ₯±

Khoda pahar nikali chuhiya πŸ˜†

No i dont mean Ichchha 🀣

Just a muhavara 🀣
sm123 thumbnail

yeh history is the witness they have always done that first they attract viewers attention by giving them what they want to see then they snatch everything and every lovely  moment by their illogical and baseless tracks 🀒

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same this time also

kahin wahi situation na ho jaye πŸ₯±

Khoda pahar nikali chuhiya πŸ˜†

No i dont mean Ichchha 🀣

Just a muhavara 🀣

Haha Monica! I love reading ur posts! πŸ˜†
But this time, im not going to expect anything coz, everytime I expect,and I get sooo dissapointed when that does not happen! 😭
rasyafan thumbnail

Haha Monica! I love reading ur posts! πŸ˜†
But this time, im not going to expect anything coz, everytime I expect,and I get sooo dissapointed when that does not happen! 😭

my sentiments exactly

par yeh dil hai ki manta hi nahi

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sm123 thumbnail

my sentiments exactly

par yeh dil hai ki manta hi nahi

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Something tells me that this might be a dream of either Rathore/ Tappu...I dont know why!
rasyafan thumbnail

Something tells me that this might be a dream of either Rathore/ Tappu...I dont know why!

no no dream a reality
o/w cheater of viewers would get such a hard kick at their back side dusre planet me ja kar girengeπŸ˜†
sm123 thumbnail
Hahahaha! If its a dream, pls let me when ur going to kick the "cheating viewers"..il join the kicking session gladly! πŸ˜†
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb entry...was waiting for his entry last episode til last second. but enjoyed 2day ..it was awesome..rasya rocking..want more Rasya