That's Why We Love Sharon

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Before saying a word about the topic I would like to say Swayam trying to be flirty with cheesy one liner likes - Hum bhi hain hamare piche pado is killer stuff.🀣 I was literally ROFL after the sequence. πŸ€ͺShantanu was just freaking awesome during it. The way he tried to be over the topic dramatic during it was just fabulous. πŸ˜†

Now coming to the topic. Well as I said yesterday it was a sheer delight to see Sharon leading the team from front and today we saw why one can't get better captain than Sharon Rai Prakash. She will do everything to make sure her team performs even if it means 'kidnapping' someone to Goa despite their protest. She won't take no for answer when dance is concerned. She knows her team member inside out and knew that if they miss this opportunity and are forced to be away from dance then how much painful it would be for them. After all who knows how much painful it is to be forced away from one's passion better than her.

'Sometimes one have to be selfish. To spread happiness to world its necessary one must be happy himself.' This philosophy may seems harsh and completely out of box coming from a female lead on Indian television where female leads are known for their holier than thou characteristics but that's the reason why Sharon is different from the rest female leads out there. That's the reason why I love Sharon. Because I could relate to her. Because basically I would do the same if I was in her place. So thanks Cv's for showing someone who is so real.

Vrushika was fantastic again today. And she just nailed it as captain and then in the Sharey scene. But obviously it was the SwaRon scene in the end where she was perfect and complimented Shantanu awesomely. Looking forward to the coming episodes

P.S - I would have loved to see Sharon say the answer of Nil's question why she came with them and is doing this much for them?
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i must say amazing...

i was rofling on that line jaha swayam says "hum bhi hai humare piche lago "🀣.
shantanu maheshwari is becoming fab actor day in & day out i must say...getting under swayams skin moreover his facial expressions & dialogue delivery makes it fab   

i am happy to see sharon as lead taking control & commanding...she knows what dance means to her & gang ..so any thing for gang.
i love that philosophy of hers ...i am sure it this couple becomes official man they gonna rock the world...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

just for the sake of dance she & gang did kidnapping  to be precise in my words it was "REYNAPPING"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

she was trying to make rey understand stuff but may be that boy is louuu struck now so he want some love guru..who better than mr.swayam shekhawat 😳..i love that ReYam convo too( though me not big reyam phan)

& best part was SwaRon convo...man majnu just knows how to make his diva's heart flutter 😳
SwaRon is the only part i enjoyed most 😳😳😳.

vrushika mehta...kudos to this girl she is showing awesome improvement ..she carried of sharon too wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
she is better in SwaRon scene then in ShaRey ..but that ok...i am always a swaron fan..never liked sharey that much so it's ok with me..
i just enjoy her sharon..& swaron...
she doing good job πŸ‘

Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
EDITED

Sharon's character has to be my favourite one. I love how she is very strict and opinionated. She is one pragmatic protagonist. She believes that to make others smile, she has to smile first. Her character is a happy desertion from the usually servile leads of Indian Television.
Swayum's ingenuity is definitely worth cherishing. His cheesy one-liners are adorably amusing. The precap was amazing and the plot is unfolding in quite an entertaining manner. Looking forward to some more SwaRon moments.
Nice topic Marauder. πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by nikita_arsha - 11 years ago
mohitmohanty19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And in precap..shantannu.just amazng..πŸ˜†...🀣
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so wanted an reply from Sharon on Nil's question..but its okay..just like all the other times we now the answer and we will just imagine the same and replay in out heads πŸ˜†
Sharon seems to be a lil too attached to Swayam πŸ˜³ she even begun to talk like him..ekdum philosophical..which i loved btw. 
She is so right in saying that if you are not happy within..you can never make the life around you happy. She understands her friends and she knew well enough that if they miss on india fest they will sure regret.. 
What if she can't dance, she can see her friends enjoy their passion for dance and she is excited just for them..i can seem to stop admiring this gal..love you Sharon <3
Swayam with his super cute lines was adorable..and fingers crossed for substantial SwaRon scenes which move them both together..to a happier state. 
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME topic, Shishir! Love how you;ve written it out, and every word is SO true. I've always loved how relatable Sharon is as a character, and today that just became more evident than ever. She's no miss-goody-two-shows-abla-naari, but stands up for what she believes in along with standing up for what she knows her friends want from the bottom of their hearts, even if she can't have it herself despite wanting it just as much. What she's doing is also huge, it is also a sacrifice, it is also admirable, but what I love about it is how the writers are depicting it in the narrative. They're not glorifying her, she's not wallowing in self-pity all the time, but taking what's happened in her stride and focussing on what really practically needs to be focussed on, which is what I would want myself to be like, were I ever in a situation like hers. When I think of it, I think of it as an actual situation being dealt with minus any melodrama, keeping it real and practical, which in itself is SUCH a departure from most of what I've seen on Indian television. Kudos to the writers for crafting her this way, and for crafting this storyline this way too. And kudos to Vrushika for being Sharon so damn well. πŸ‘

Good stuff, this is. 
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'd like to see Sharon's reply on Nil's question too!!Though it's mostly..98% because of Swayam..lets see what she comes up with!!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanha29

I'd like to see Sharon's reply on Nil's question too!!Though it's mostly..98% because of Swayam..lets see what she comes up with!!

I too want this question pops up again. And I really want to hear her reply in her own exact words.
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This philosophy may seems harsh and completely out of box coming from a female lead on Indian television where female leads are known for their holier than though characteristics  🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£

so true and i dont know why! either the female leads are holier than being holy or queen of devils on indian television!

but that's the reason why Sharon is different from the rest female leads out there. That's the reason why I love Sharon. Because I could relate to her. Because basically I would do the same if I was in her place

again so true, 'm so glad we can watch a fiction where in we can relate ourselves to...to this mighty character who is so real...though there are some stuff which i seriously dont get with regards to sharon as to why, for eg, why why why on earth hide your illness from your friends who are sooo close to you, why hide it from the man who loves you to death, but again may be the flaw remains as we never get sharon pov in the narration of the story...

coming to the kidnapping...i was so glad that she did that, as you said, even i would had done the same had i been in her place, and it gave me a weird joyous contentment when she said 'hum goa chal rahe hai and come on up guys'...i felt as if i have personally achieved something!

this is the power of sharon, of swayam, or swaron and of d3 in our lives!
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: marauder

I too want this question pops up again. And I really want to hear her reply in her own exact words.

Well, considering the amount of ego she has up there, I don't think her reply would be straight..I wish!!I just wish ki goa mein SS would be back to normal..I mean only Sharon since Swayam is already normal..