Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Writing an OS after long! 😊

Khushi could not stop grinning since the time she opened the refrigerator. She warmed up the milk, mixed haldi, poured it into the glass with a big, big smile across her face.

"Arre, Khushi-ji," Anjali inquired as Khushi handed over the glass of milk to her, "You look very happy! What's the mystery?"

"Aisa kuch nehi, Di," Khushi kept smiling, "Bas I saw something and it made me happy."

"May I know what made my Bhabhi so happy at this hour of night," Anjali questioned teasingly.

"I will tell you tomorrow, Di," Khushi assured, "Pakka!"

Anjali smiled as she watched Khushi leave all smiling. She, even though always wanted Arnav to get married, also feared how would be the life of Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. She knew her brother was not an easy person to live with. Both Arnav & Khushi have made her proud. Not only Khushi's smile was intact but the contagiousness has also touched her brother profusely. His smile was no longer a rare sight.

Khushi delayed her return to the bedroom as much as possible. She helped Hari Prakash ji with cleaning and also loitered some more not wanting to be in the bedroom too early. It was 11.30 when she finally stepped in the bedroom.

Arnav was half lying on the recliner with some of "his kinda" book that Khushi never found interesting. Arnav glanced at her once and then got back to reading without saying anything.

"Laad governor," Khushi mumbled while walking into the washroom, "Kabhi nehi sudhrega. Only if he read some romantic novels instead of those gibberish! How more wonderful our times would have been!"

Khushi took all the time possible in the washroom brushing her teeth till her gum went sore, rinsing her skin till it started to burn, washing away the foam till she started sneezing ..

"Chaal, Khushi," she told herself in glee, "Enough of acting all unaware. How much more do you want to torture your beloved husband? He must be waiting and getting impatient already."

Khushi controlled her smile and walked into the room pretending to be all nonchalant. If Laad Governor has planned a surprise for her, she better not ruin it.

Well, she got what she asked for.

Surprise indeed.

Arnav was busy in his dreamland, lying on his back in the bed, with both his hands under his head, sleeping fast.

Khushi's eyes widened in "surprise" her mouth transformed into a flawless "O".

"So gaya," Khushi mumbled, "Sach mooch so gaya?"

Khushi thought twice. Arnavji must be faking it. How could he go to sleep like that? She walked up to the bed and pushed his lying form slightly. He did not move. She pushed again slightly. Arnav responded with a frown and turned on his right to continue sleeping uninterruptedly.

Khushi stood there with her mouth open for some time. She could not decide what she should do. She should not wake him up. She turned off the lights of the room, turned on the bed light, checked the AC temperature, fixed the curtains to perfection, straightened the bed sheet, fixed the pillow she spent as much time as she could but Arnav showed no sign of waking up.

Khushi sighed.

And then she smiled.

Laad Governor.

Khushi lied down on her side and turned on her left. She held his hand with hers and smiled again.

"Good Night, Patidev," she murmured and closed her eyes.

================================================================================

Khushi woke up with a strange but pleasing sensation across her tummy. She tried to go back to sleep but the sensation was waking up every single point of her nervous system. She finally opened up her eyes fully and took some time to realize where she was. Of course, she was sleeping in their room. No sunshine was peeping through the curtains- which meant it was still not morning. As Khushi slightly stretched her body, the sensation stopped for a second. Then it started again.

Khushi swallowed.

"Arrnavji," she murmured in her still sleep-ridden voice.

"Hmmm," Arnav murmured back between kissing the silky expanse of her flat tummy.

"What are you doing," Khushi purred almost like a kitten.

Arnav smiled. He loved when she did that.

"If you don't understand what I am doing, Khushi," he took a slight break to reply in his husky and teasing voice, "You better go back to sleep."

"Mmm," Khushi ran her fingers through his thick hair, "What will you do if I go back to sleeping?"

Arnav stopped. He climbed up to meet her eyes. Khushi could see the soft emotions playing across his face & eyes. It was definitely not some physical urge that woke him up. Khushi clasped her fingers around his neck.

Arnav placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"When you go back to sleep," he murmured in her ears, "I will kiss you and send you dreams."

Khushi shivered slightly as his warm breath touched her ear.

Arnav felt it and kissed her ear.

"But Arrnavji ..," Khushi started talking again as was her nature.

"Enough of talking, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada," Arnav put a finger on her lips shutting her up, "Let me do the talking and you rest tonight."

Khushi could feel the flush in her cheeks. After so many days, this man still made her blush.

Soon the finger was replaced by a pair of hungry lips that invaded her in all the right & all the wrong places.

Khushi let herself lose in the ecstasy Arnav was causing in every single part of her body. He was gentle taking it slow and steady touching her as if she were a delicate glass doll. Khushi sighed in pleasure. Arnavji was different every time they were this close. Every time she would think this was the best thing ever possible. Arnav would prove her wrong the very next time.

Khushi wanted to give Arnav his share of pleasure too but Arnav did not let her do anything.

"Just shut up & enjoy," he murmured sexily in her ears, "You work a lot the whole day. At least now, you should relax."

"But Arrnavji I love to work at this hour also," Khushi gave words to her needs & wants without much thought and blushed when she saw her husband's smirking face.

"Accha," Arnav said in an amusing voice tickling her in places that made shivers run through her spine, "For once, try to relax and let me serve you, Mrs. Raizada."

Khushi swallowed heavily noticing the darkened eyes of her husband arousal was evident there beside the warmth of affection.

"You won't be disappointed, I promise," Arnav murmured as he nuzzled against her neck. The nuzzling continued as he climbed down her body slowly until he reached where he loved to nuzzle most where he could deliver his promise.

Khushi grasped his hair in her fists tightly and dug her head further into the pillow. Arnavji was right. She better not get to work tonight.

================================================================================

The man & the wife lay peacefully in each other's arms, slightly panting, once they both reached the pinnacle of their desire and exploded into a frenzy of passion. They always enjoyed the aftermath almost as much.

"Khushi," Arnav kissed her on her forehead as he murmured softly, "Tumi janti ho na tum kitni pagal ho?"

"Hmmm," Khushi responded with a kiss on his nose, "Woh to mein hoon."

"And you are right about one thing," Arnav sighed slightly, "I truly am a Laad Governor."

"Woh to aap hain," Khushi laughed.

"I .. I brought something for you, Khushi," Arnav said guiltily, lying over her, looking into her eyes, "But I fell asleep before I could .."

"Accha," Khushi decided not to tell him she already knew about it, "What have you brought?"

"Nothing much," Arnav said still guilt & frustration evident in his voice, "I was waiting for you in the bed. I thought I would take you downstairs when you have changed. But I don't know .. when I fell asleep .."

"Koyi baat nehi, Arnavji," Khushi assured him with a peck on his lips, "Shall we go now?"

Arnav smiled. He got up quickly and put on his t-shirt.

"You wait," he said all excited as he got into the trousers too, "I will bring it here."

"Laad governor," she murmured with a pampering smile as she watched him leave the room hurriedly.

Arnav came back in a few minutes. Khushi had got dressed in the meanwhile. She was waiting happily for him to return with the surprise. She knew what it was but the excitement was not any less.

Khushi's smile broadened looking at the tray in Arnav's hands.

Arnav put the tray on the corner table and looked up to her, biting his lips. Khushi laughed at the babyish expression on her husband's face he was excited and at the same time, still feeling guilty for falling asleep. She almost ran to where he was standing and watched with glee what her husband has brought for her. She turned to face her husband; the smile in her face & eyes made Arnav feel better. She was indeed very happy.

"Happy Birthday, Mrs Laad Governor," Arnav murmured as he kissed her on her cheek, "Next time I promise I would wish you at 12."

"I read a joke once, Arnavji," Khushi replied teasingly, "The best way to always remember a wife's birthday is to forget it once."

"Accha," Arnav widened his eyes, "I did not forget, samjhi tum? I just fell asleep "

Khushi suddenly wrapped him into her arms and kissed him senseless as she felt him again getting into the guilt zone. She wanted him to know how happy he made her. Only she knew how far Arnav Singh Raizada has come from the man he used to be on the day they had first met.

"Whoa, Khushi," Arnav smirked, "Looks like you are again in the mood to work."

Khushi stuck her tongue out and smiled. They looked at each other and saw the faint light of the candles dancing on each other's face the bliss of togetherness evident in their eyes.

"You are getting older by a year again," Arnav winked bringing them both out of their reverie.

"But I love you anyway," he laughed as she slapped him on his arm.

"Laad Governor," Khushi faked a grumble and blew the candles before making a wish to have him with her forever.

Laad Governor & Mrs Laad Governor.

Hamesha.

Index
SS: Of Lemons & Limes (completed) 
FF: D for Desire (Continuing)
When the Nightmare Ends (Arnav's Dream)
Irony of Time (Dedicated to a deceased fan)
Are you Ready? (Pregnancy Reactions)
Return to Me (Manaofying Khushi)
Ghar Chale? (Last day at GH)
Betwixt & Between (Gutter!!)
Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail

Res

>> Edited <<

Me first? 😲 yeii..

Awwie.. loved the os! It was really romantic, cute and adorable!  β˜ΊοΈ

Do write more such OS'! πŸ˜³

Thanks for pm! πŸ€—
Edited by -Alina. - 11 years ago
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww loved the update πŸ˜Š so cute and adorable...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
res

very nice πŸ˜Š Khushi's Laad Governor is so sweet πŸ˜Š
Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 11 years ago
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute os
give suprises like this occasionally
thanks 4 the pmEdited by PARVATHY44 - 11 years ago
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Res

**edited**

Oh my god 😲
Khushi wanted to work too πŸ˜†
i understand what kind if work she wanted to do 😳 😳
its really nice & cute OS 😊
feel relax and enjoy reading it πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww it was really beautiful! :) 
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha21

Aww loved the update πŸ˜Š so cute and adorable...

Thanks. 😊

Wrote something in the track of the show after long!
multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS...captured their relationship and emotions perfectly...
Thanks for the PM
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: PARVATHY44

cute os
give suprises like this occasionally
thanks 4 the pm

LOL .. thanks. I hardly get time .. but I would love to!! 😊