Brief Update- 18th July

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

CanadianAddict will put up the detailed one later😊

Karun throws a bachelor party in order to forget Sunaina At party Karun imagines that all girls are Sunaina and breaks a glass in frustration- all are shocked Rakshet watches Karun (like a drunken lover) and remembers Saloni yelling at Radha about how Sunaina is hurt Sunaina and Demant have dinner together- Demant gives Sunaina flowers and Sunaina remembers Karun, she says his name Demant gets up and Sunaina says that she loves Karun and he is the only one she has loved- it will take her time to forget him Demant is furious, once Sunaina leaves he makes a wreck of his room and looks at his wall of Sunaina's pics Demant decides that Sunaina has to love him because no one else will if they see his scars Radha wonders how she can help poor Sunaina and Karun get together Leher is on the phone telling someone, "I love you!" She is quiet and in the dark in the kitchen- she accidently drops something. Radha hears Leher tells the person on the phone that they will get together, but first she has to marry Karun and get his money- then she will divorce him and get together with him (the guy on phone)
  • Radha comes downstairs and sees Leher. Leher does not notice her and says, "I love you" again. Radha hears this and is shocked. Leher gets of the phone and sees Radha!

PREVIEW- Sunaina's and Karun's seperate engagement preparations are going on

Edited by wildblossom - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankz Shikha 4 the gr8 update!πŸ˜›
ruby89 thumbnail
thanks shikha for the update... man i tell u i need to beat sum sense into karun... then kick leher n bulbul out of house they make me so mad!!!
but thanks for update ehhehe πŸ‘
-Ruby
Maha21 thumbnail
What were girls doing at the bachelor's party? πŸ˜†

Thanks Shikha for the update 😊
basitz thumbnail
thanx alot
ur the best

aqsa
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks.......................................