Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think she deserved it cause if Maryam didn't want to get married she should have told Asad and not make her run away and then when Maryam came back in the house she should have told Asad and when the mom brought Maryam back home Zoya should have phoned Asad that moment and told him what happened... So in other words Zoya deserves another slap lool
tasmila487 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

If you read my post carefully...I've repeatedly said Asad was not right in slapping Zoya.

But I do feel she walked into the situation.

It's like if the local 7-11 was being held up by gunmen...I wouldn't walk into the place to buy a soda just because It's my right to do so. I would use my commen sense...and find a better time to quench my thirst...get it?

Zoya is not to blame for Dilshad's condition...and Asad should never ever have hit her...a real man would have had much better control of his emotions...but that was not the time or place to explain herself either.

Anyways...to each his own.

This is like blaming the person who got raped instead of the rapist. Would you say that the girl is also at fault for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. "It's night and the girl should not be walking alone." Would you say that too? You are saying that zoya got hit for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The main point is DONT HIT not DONT GET HIT!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please continue all discussions about this topic at Discuss about THE SLAP Here! NO New Topics!. Topic closed. -QH DT
Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago