7C Updates 4th - 8th Feb

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Updates for this week buddies.. kritumaaa promo and updates pls ðŸ˜‰ Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx94co_7c_shortfilms#.UQ8sqPI59qY

Written Update..

Stalin says to Sam we should not be a bad example for students .. Sam seems worried..

7C students asks Stalin sir to marry .. Stalin gets angry and says this is my personal matter but kids pleads ..

Stalin Says this to Sam .. And she says he only has to decide..

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Krithika thanks for the update

Sam problem solved - good - i think they want to send Sam packing from the show because first they saw her as a level headed woman and in the end her character changed to typical why????

AHM - he is a devasas now because he lost his love 🤣

one thing i like about it Stalin advice to the class - you can be friends with lot of girls and boys but going to marry one so select wisely - the class seems to listen

hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks kalki for the brief update.

Its sad to know sam is away but she is adamant. She should at least try to find out if stallin has feelings for someone? As for kuravi he does lot of help but he is selfish in girl's matter ... he kind of wants stallin out of the way so it would be easy for him kuravi 🤔 I really hope sam comes back and i guess she would be able to solve the school issue nu.

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thanks kalki for the brief update.

Its sad to know sam is away but she is adamant. She should at least try to find out if stallin has feelings for someone? As for kuravi he does lot of help but he is selfish in girl's matter ... he kind of wants stallin out of the way so it would be easy for him kuravi 🤔 I really hope sam comes back and i guess she would be able to solve the school issue nu.

i am totally confused with Stalin i think he likes Siva as a friend otherwise he would have told Sam that he loves Siva
Kuruvi i don't think he even have a chance with Sive - sad he loves her a lot

one thing i have to say it only 3 of us are watching this 7C

still i like Vijay Tv serials compare to Sun Tv
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Kalki i just only watch this episode and came here to post brief one but you beat me here ðŸ˜† thank you so much dear ðŸ¤—

i felt so sad when the kids were upset about gaby vennila going to other school ...i wonder how they are going to tackle this matter stallin and alagan. Looks like both alagan and stallin will be working together to solve this issue. Love the way alagan listening to kanna and also telling stallin he wil not keep quite if anyone tries to mess up with stallin 😛

I wonder who is the anni veru that is now going to new school. HM vaa 😲

kalki2007 thumbnail

For me the show goes in the morning while i am getting ready to work i turn it on so most of the time i hear the conversation can't see the expression - running around in the morning with my daughter 😉

Today - Feb 7

Kuruvi in Devadas with lost love songs in the back ground - i would say he cried and reminded of Sivaji's acting 😭

i didn't hear the whole conversation with Stalin & Kuruvi - but Kuruvi telling Stalin that he needs to get married - Stalin thinking if he married then his priorites will change and Kuruvi thinks S has soft spot for Siva

K goes to Siva's home and talk to Siva's father and asked about what kind of grom they are looking for Siva - father was really good he was saying as long as Siva likes and the person is good he didn't care - K telling him that he has someone on his mind - father looking at him not you look - K telling not me - but not telling now to you

Stalin going to marriage to his cousin Siva and Stalin having little romatic looks - i don't think he came out and told Siva that he loves her but he is giving hint

hope his parents not pushing him to marry someone else - don't want to see Siva hurt - she is a nice girl

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Kalki akka for the updates..

Couldn't see the last few episodes..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Just saw a new promo...

Stalin comes in an auto and was shown another girl coming out o it.. Siva Kuruvi Shocked.. Seems Stalin sir married that girl..
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I kind of like the new promo!!!