~~ArHi OS: The window seat~~ :-P

BarmeenForever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I can't believe this! :O Did I actually post two OS's at one go! OMG! Pinch me! :-P :-D LOL
I really like this OS! It turned out better than the last one! :-P
Leave your views; both negative and positive feedbacks are welcomed! :-D :-D
Happy Reading! :-D

Khushi was one of the earliest to board the flight to India and she was ushered to her seat. She wanted to savour every moment and had asked for a window seat as it was her first flight to India.
"Excuse me," said a deep voice over her head as she was looking at the people on the ground. "You are occupying my seat."
"She glanced up into an angry pair of eyes. "No, this is my seat. I had especially asked for a window seat," declared Khushi coldly. She checked the counterfoil. The seat number was right; only the seat near the aisle was hers and not this one.
"Excuse me," she hailed a passing hostess. "There is some confusion here; I had asked for a window seat."
"The air hostess looked at both their boarding passes and said, "I am sorry madam, the gentleman is right. The window seat is his."
"Why can't we exchange seats? You sit in mine and let me occupy this window seat," said Khushi glaring at him. "That can be done you know, Mr---"
"Arnav Singh Raizada. And I don't want to exchange seats; I want my seat, young lady," he said and stood aside for her to get up.
"I am Khushi Kumari Gupta and I prefer people calling me by my name." Reluctantly, she stood up and allowed him to get into her seat. She was utterly disappointed as she had looked foward to seeing the world at her feet- countries with their mountain peaks and rivers passing beneath her. As soon as the plane was airborne, Arnav put a pillow under his head and leaning against the window went to sleep.
Khushi was taken aback.
"Why do you want this window seat if all you want to do is to sleep? So mean of someone! I really wanted sit there, to look outside, to admire the panoramic view and how selfish of you to not let me sit there! Worst of it! I can't believe that I am going to spend this whole journey with you! Humph! I just feel like--like-- like-- Just GETTING OUT OF THIS STUPID PLANE!" She angrily shot back under one breath.
"I am ASR and I never bow below someone! I do not like people leaning over me when they serve the person next to me," he said mildly. "Also, I hate being disturbed by people brushing against me when they go up and down and I prefer to die in my sleep in case of an aircrash," he added with a twinkle in his eye.
"I can't believe this! You will be next to me throughout the whole flight! Grr!" Khushi said with daggers in her eyes.
The plane jumped as it struck an air pocket just as the steward was serving him fruit juice spilling some of it on her.
"See!" he seemed to say and shrugged. Khushi glared at him, wiping away the liquid. Soon, she dozed off when she was awakened when someone almost fell over her.
Khushi shuddered at the thought that lest an aircrash was imminent!

Link to my SS:Cactus Love
My Index

If you've appreciated my work and developed even a bit of fantasy for my OS, I am sure you'll enjoy reading my SS too!

Thank you; Keep Smiling,
Rhea

Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was a cute oneEdited by KittenRose - 11 years ago

nice dr

thnx 4 the pm

sweet_sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice
Superb
Thnx for d pm
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whu is karen?? u hava mistake der
CRAZY4CARTOON thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
karen ??
Cute one
both fight like a kids
lol
allegro thumbnail
Awesome OS.
Do continue it (if possible ðŸ˜ƒ)
Thanks for the PM.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice

interesting
shreyasonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short, sweet and very cute...hmmm I too wondered who this Karen was but anywhooo...thank you very much for pm. Off to read the next OS
ASR6262 thumbnail
Awww so cute
thank u for pm me