Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Pari117

Yes certainly we are happy with our level 
you seem to be happy reading and coming back with good smileys that means my post served its mission of spreading happiness over all sad faces due to zara's negative character πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awesome  
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
paulomi i was expectiong your POV about Rishi's character too.. you were very disappointed that day, now whats your feelings after 31st jan epi??
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

🀣 πŸ€£ U Guys can have ur opinions πŸ˜† I will have Mine πŸ˜³

Be Happy with ur Level of Understands & Opinions. Am Very Happy with Mine
And there is No rule tht wht 1 feels is alwys Right for which u can call others Wrong.
Enjoy ur Discussions πŸ˜ƒ 

Angels_Sweetz, can I ask you a few questions? I would genuinely like to know your thoughts/replies to these questions. 

1) Lets assume for a second that Zara did not look like Indira. Lets play out what happened in the show. Zara and Rishi are newly married and return to SN and find that Indira is back (in her mentally handicapped state). When Zara asks Rishi "who is she and who am I to you," what do you think Rishi should have said to Zara...if you can give me the exact words, that would help!

2) Regarding your dislike for the word "zimmedari," prior to the leap, Indira used to refer to her family as her zimmedari ALL the time (I can give you specific examples if you like). Did Indira not love her family?

3) You claim that Zara was just a replacement for Rishi. Let me ask you this: when Indira decided to force Shweta onto Rishi, what was Shweta supposed to be? Didn't Indira also just want a replacement for herself so that Rishi would have someone there to perform all the wifey duties for him, give him kids etc. She clearly knew that he didn't love her. So if Zara is a replacement, what was Shweta? 

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes certainly we are happy with our level 
you seem to be happy reading and coming back with good smileys that means my post served its mission of spreading happiness over all sad faces due to zara's negative character πŸ˜ƒ

Mission for Spreading Happiness πŸ˜†
Ohh i think its for those who are sad with Fingers raising at Rishi, as ur post is all abt tht. And its Definately not for the ones who are sad for Zara turning Negative, as u might have missed noticing, but frm last episode all of us are Happy and Enjoying with ZaIndira's scenes and also with the Negative shades of Zara! Call it anything. We are loving and Enjoying ZaIndira's! And ur comments deffo doesnt give any sort of Happiness to me!

My last comment here. U guys Enjoy ur Discussions!
Pari117 thumbnail

Ohh i think its for those who are sad with Fingers raising at Rishi, as ur post is all abt tht. And its Definately not for the ones who are sad for Zara turning Negative, as u might have missed noticing, but frm last episode all of us are Happy and Enjoying with ZaIndira's scenes and also with the Negative shades of Zara! Call it anything. We are loving and Enjoying ZaIndira's! And ur comments deffo doesnt give any sort of Happiness to me!

this comment itself proves everything πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for ur own reasons!! 
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail

D yes i accept my verdicts are changed a bit i feel, but when rishi's love is regarded as physical pleasure over here Physical pleasure 🀣 Pari, these are baseless arguments people come up with because they have nothing more substantial to say!  If it was just physical pleasure, I'm not sure why Zashi didn't celebrate their SR!!! And really is Indira the only good looking woman in this world?  If Rishi just wanted a good time, I'm sure he could go back to the Diwan mansion and get whatever he wanted!.  But I also don't undertand why people are so opposed to physical attraction...physical attraction is part of our biology...intimacy is also part of our biology...don't understand when people act holier than thou!  So he wanted to romance his new wife...that's what NORMAL people want to  do!  And do you notice how they conviniently ignore Zara and Indira's desire for physical intimacy🀣 I say nothing wrong with any of them desiring this very basic human need.  So hypocritical!   , i was compelled to reply to all those allegations which were mode upon him, its the answer that he never forgot indira ever!! Yes Love can Happen Twice, and there is no harm in falling for someone wo bhi after 8 years of wife' death. And if he fall for Zara does that mean, he couldnt care for Indira? what was his fault if he Got Back someone who was dead and whom he loved more than anyone else? saying Love is meant for once is now only limited to ideal hypothesis. And here term Love with Zara has been only limited to Physical Intimacy in forum, which is not at all true, and calling his Love with Indira fake is also not true!! so mainly i wanted to focus on second one this time, i have already written a lot justifying ZaShi relationship, so this time i tried mentioning his breathing love for indira!! i feel forum has concised relation of ZaShi till romance but as u said love consists of everything, and in which physical intimacy is a one dimension of coarse!! btw this post was just a reply to all the queries being made about Rishi' feelings for Indira, and genuinely i understand ZaShi completely, but sometimes you need to work according to ----
Jaisa Desh Waisa Bhesh  πŸ˜‰ 
so made justifications about InShi relationsip  Got it!!

TBDRESS thumbnail

You're not going to respond to the questions I posed.  I thought you were looking for a genuine discussion? 
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

D yes i accept my verdicts are changed a bit i feel, but when rishi's love is regarded as physical pleasure over here Physical pleasure 🀣 Pari, these are baseless arguments people come up with because they have nothing more substantial to say!  If it was just physical pleasure, I'm not sure why Zashi didn't celebrate their SR!!! And really is Indira the only good looking woman in this world?  If Rishi just wanted a good time, I'm sure he could go back to the Diwan mansion and get whatever he wanted!.  But I also don't undertand why people are so opposed to physical attraction...physical attraction is part of our biology...intimacy is also part of our biology...don't understand when people act holier than thou!  So he wanted to romance his new wife...that's what NORMAL people want to  do!  And do you notice how they conviniently ignore Zara and Indira's desire for physical intimacy🀣 I say nothing wrong with any of them desiring this very basic human need.  So hypocritical!   , i was compelled to reply to all those allegations which were mode upon him, its the answer that he never forgot indira ever!! Yes Love can Happen Twice, and there is no harm in falling for someone wo bhi after 8 years of wife' death. And if he fall for Zara does that mean, he couldnt care for Indira? what was his fault if he Got Back someone who was dead and whom he loved more than anyone else? saying Love is meant for once is now only limited to ideal hypothesis. And here term Love with Zara has been only limited to Physical Intimacy in forum, which is not at all true, and calling his Love with Indira fake is also not true!! so mainly i wanted to focus on second one this time, i have already written a lot justifying ZaShi relationship, so this time i tried mentioning his breathing love for indira!! i feel forum has concised relation of ZaShi till romance but as u said love consists of everything, and in which physical intimacy is a one dimension of coarse!! btw this post was just a reply to all the queries being made about Rishi' feelings for Indira, and genuinely i understand ZaShi completely, but sometimes you need to work according to ----
Jaisa Desh Waisa Bhesh  πŸ˜‰ 
so made justifications about InShi relationsip  Got it!!

Just same feelings here, Shweta was there to serve the purpose!! Deewanz would have given him all the things he wished for, he easily would have turned back to them after the death of Indira!! but what he did?? Stayed in a zoo named SN. btw yes all the time when i raise question --

why did Indira laughed only after consummation, even not at the time when she won mandira rape case???

this question of mine is why always flatly ignored i never get πŸ˜•
plzzz put some light over it D, i need to clear my doubts

when questions about physical intimacy arises, then its something which always come into my mind
Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

paulomi i was expectiong your POV about Rishi's character too.. you were very disappointed that day, now whats your feelings after 31st jan epi??

Only one thing I can say that whatever he said at the beginning or whatever he says now but Indira's love can never fade in his life or heart that proves the line HUM  DUNIA  MEIN  BHALE  HI  ALAG  ALAG  AAYE  HAI  PAR  JAAYENGE  EK  SAATH

a person can never live without breathing and in case of rishi indira lives in his heart and soul,one day he'll realise that he actually never stopped loving indira but it was just hid somewhere in the core of his heart,but it'll now slowly evolve out with time again and he will realize that he always loved indira only

he just wanted to move on and that can't be a person's fault,i have heard this line from many of rishi lovers but one thing i just want to say to those who support zaara,its fine u support her and yes she is a very beautiful character but one side you say that he is cheating with zaara at the same moment do u want him to spend his life with a cold-blooded murderer,u said rishi played with zaara's life but she is a cop right then why did she allow him to do so?

he didn't say that he'll leave zaara or leave indira but at the same time he too didn't say that he will live with both but guys situation doesn't change with our POVs,it changes according to our behaviour,according to the way how we handle the situation to a much extent,but still situation never lies in our hand,we are just a mere puppets in the hands of situation

he didn't know that indira will return nor does he know that zaara is a killer so when he'll know about the tortures zaara gave to indira what u think will he be happy on knowing zaara's real face,no,absolute no he'll be broken down.now u'll say rishi is responsible for that,but its someones own mentality,own thinking how he/she'll handle the situation,which one will that person choose whether right or wrong,killing someone is not the ultimate solution,it can never be,its a crime

if he leaves indira,he'll be bashed (ungrateful,forgot what indira did for him,forgot 8 yrs long love),if he leaves zaara he'll be bashed(cheated her,played with her emotions),if he leaves both he'll be bashed(irresponsible coward) and if he accepts both he'll be bashed(womanizer,lusty) so in all cases he'll be bashed so i have a request guys be happy with your own POVs dont try to prove others wrong.
TBDRESS thumbnail

Just same feelings here, Shweta was there to serve the purpose!! Deewanz would have given him all the things he wished for, he easily would have turned back to them after the death of Indira!! but what he did?? Stayed in a zoo named SN. btw yes all the time when i raise question --

why did Indira laughed only after consummation, even not at the time when she won mandira rape case???

this question of mine is why always flatly ignored i never get πŸ˜•
plzzz put some light over it D, i need to clear my doubts

Pari, I'd like an answer to the questions I just posted as well.  But you think these people are looking for a discussion?  Atleast we try to see things from all the characters perspective (and we've done that in your prior threads). Communal reinforcement is much easier to engage in!!
Edited by Walden - 11 years ago