Makhi upset with kundra

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhura Naik upset with ex boyfriend Karan Kundra
Priyanka Naithani,TNN | Feb 2, 2013, 12.00AM IST

Madhura Naik
Actors Karan Kundra and Madhura Naik who painted the town red with their love story, are now back in the news, post their break-up. According to sources, Madhura is upset with Karan because their common friends have stopped interacting with her post their break-up.

When TOI spoke to Karan, he said, "I have always been open about relationships, whether it was with Kritika Kamra (his former girlfriend) or Madhura. I give more importance to my personal life than my career and that's why I don't hide relationships." Talking about isolating Madhura post their break-up, Karan said, "We have common friends and I do catch up with them. If some of them prefer my company instead of hers, it's their choice and not my look out. I think it's too childish on Madhura's part to spread such rumours. She is insecure."

So, do you believe in being friends with your ex, we ask. "If you move on in life, you don't become enemies overnight. One should maintain distance and make sure that you are not hurting each other's sentiments and feelings. My relationship with Madhura was for a brief period, whereas Kritika and I were together for over two years and we are still the best of friends," Karan added. When we tried to get in touch with Madhura, she initially refused to comment. "I don't have any grudges against Karan and I do not believe in keeping in touch with my ex," she said. And what about common friends? "Most of them are common acquaintances and not friends," she added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Owww poor madhua. Bechari ko sab bhul gye toh news me aane ke liye phirse karan ke sath naam jodke news bna rhi hai.
Hahaha... Pls madhua stop it.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol.good morning people :D
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is such a big loser!!!!
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Gosh...when she understood that the polpularity she got out of no where suddenly has now disappeared suddenly too she has started off her drama again...!!!! Antic piece🤣..🤣
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆🤣🤣 makkhi urgently  needs to get some brain. again she needs karan's name fr getting into a new article 😆 
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣..sorry guys bt i cudnt resist..😉..karan rightly said she is insecure .. Without a doubt her behaviour is soo childish ..i mean  ..Is she in kindergarden .. i feel sorry fr her.. God give her some brains🤔 Edited by sweetbarbie - 11 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm.. 😳.. what should i say to that 🤣

tfs dear :D
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she is making me laugh with her comments

karanika ❤️ ...bless them<333
Samkadam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It means- Karan accepts that he was in relationship with Madhura...