Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
All the week I was under mpression that Dimpy is worst of the group but Debina show her true colours in the wnd . While dimpy madam got the taste of her own medicine by gizzele and finally was upto resolving things , debina decided to fill dimpy s space and showed her vindictive side...👎🏼
I could not help thinking about sanya who handled tiffs between nigar and ragini so nicely and never once got biased when awarding 
marks.😊
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbuff74

All the week I was under mpression that Dimpy is worst of the group but Debina show her true colours in the wnd . While dimpy madam got the taste of her own medicine by gizzele and finally was upto resolving things , debina decided to fill dimpy s space and showed her vindictive side...👎🏼

I could not help thinking about sanya who handled tiffs between nigar and ragini so nicely and never once got biased when awarding
marks.😊

yes,I think debina has planted the hatred seed in dimpi by supporting her and dimpi doesn't have mind of her own so she got influenced by debina's thoughts.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I prefer Dimpy over Debina any day tbh Atleast she shows what she really is and not like Debina who goes behind your back and back stabs you.

I've seen the real face of someone like her. Never ever will I change my opinions about her.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Babycakes-

I prefer Dimpy over Debina any day tbh Atleast she shows what she really is and not like Debina who goes behind your back and back stabs you.

I've seen the real face of someone like her. Never ever will I change my opinions about her.

exactly she tries to potray herself as a classy which is not,in reality she is no less than dolly bindra..but debina lacks guts.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

exactly she tries to potray herself as a classy which is not,in reality she is no less than dolly bindra..but debina lacks guts.

Dolly bindra openly says here debina is stabbing from behind.Agree with u debina don't have  gut's.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This thread has breached the rules of the section by using offensive words and swear words. Constructive criticism is welcomed but offensive posts cannot be accepted hence kindly refrain from posting provoking opinions.  

Topic closed!

Regards,

IF Dev Team