Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
gisel, its getting more and more mysterious...
who is this man who is waiting?
waiting for next part...

thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG ... the suspense thickens πŸ˜•... now you've got me waiting again for the next part ... glad Charu is going far far away from Tamizh...πŸ‘

Great writing Gisel ...πŸ‘

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Smiles-20

I saw how it mentioned that your friend wants to see only Deepak and Sruthi in the story and no one else bothering them, so I got excited and I was like yes a nice story with just TT in it.  

Then I started reading the story and when I saw Charu and Tamil in the same sentences I got worried and a little disappointed.  I was like nnnooo please no Charu and Tamil together, I want to see TT together!!!

Well, it was our Shamu's request of a mystery/adventure story with Deepak and Shruthi😊. 
She said she was fed up with the talk of the"GWs" and less attention to TT.  She meant GW, Padma, MM, etc. (I guess we all are fed up!)
As far as C T in the same line and other subplots...well, a villain is always necessary to spicen things upπŸ˜‰!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh oh...mystery is getting deeper n deeper
too exciting...waiting for next giselπŸ˜ƒ
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part Gisel!!  Don't keep us waiting for too long...lol.
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i guess there is double act(deepak and tamil)but still have a doubt that the girl who met with an accident is tulasi...
the continuation is good.
waiting for your next part gisel...πŸ˜ƒ

Gisel thumbnail

Originally posted by: suha1995

i guess there is double act(deepak and tamil)but still have a doubt that the girl who met with an accident is tulasi...

πŸ˜†Double Act? Wow! I didn't think of that!!!
Well, how 'the girl' knows Tamizh as 'Deepak'?
rofl, i wonder wht reactions i'll get when I reveal it!πŸ˜›
Gisel thumbnail

Episode 4

He had wanted to drive after their usual jogging, "Charu! I want to drive!"
"Ya. Ok. Here are the keys. Are you going to give me a surprise send off gift?"
He had turned to look at her, as if she was right. But, it was freaky too, for he had never looked at her in this way, she had said, "Ok! Don't look at me like that. Let's go!"
She got into the car and he started to drive. She was half excited and half wondering as what had got into him. He never behaved like this. Suddenly she had noticed that they were going in an entirely unknown direction to her. The surrounding had looked unfamiliar to her but it was beautiful at the same time. There were barely any vehicle on the road. She had turned to him to see him driving seriously. For a moment, it had freaked her, "Tamizh! Stop the car!" 
But he didn't; freaking her more. "Stop the car! NOW! or I'll jump off!" holding the door's handle. 
"No! Wait! Why?" slowing down. 
"Where are we going?" 
"To a place. You will like it." 
"Not necessary. Now turn. Let's go back home. I have to go shop for the trip and start packing."
"About that...um..Charu.." stopping the car by the shade of a tree, "Should you really go?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Charu. Don't go to New York. Let's get married."
He had been a good friend, in fact, her best friend. But, this was one side she had never seen of him. 
In a moment of confusion, it felt like he was making fun of her and she couldn't stop herself from laughing.
"Hahahaha..what? married? you and me?...haha..sorry, Tamizh..I didn't mean to laugh...haha.."
"Charu! I'm serious."
Controlling her laughter, "Sorry."
"Charu!" "CHARU!"
"Huh?" Charu zapped back to the present and woke up to see Anand and Shamila looking confused at her smiling face.
Anand, "Tamizh is not picking up his phone. It's already 12. Let's go home. In what universe are you?"
Shamila, "Ya. Let's go."
The three make their way out of the mall, when Anand's phone rings. He takes it, going away from the two girls.
Shamila, "Charu. Do you love him?"
Charu, "Who?"
Shamila, "Tamizh."
Charu, "What? No. Why do you ask?"
Shamila, "Because you guys will make a good couple", Charu looks at Shamila blank for a second, almost going back to the morning's happenings; When,
Anand comes back, "Charu and Sharmi, I have an important duty right now. You guys go. Be careful."
Both of them bide goodbye to him and Anand takes his bike and drives away into the darkness.

She slowly let go off the blanket with tears. He blinked his eyes thinking if it was a dream. He rubbed his eyes again expecting it to be a dream, but it wasn't. The girl was standing there holding the blanket to her hands crying. He went near her. She got down from the bed and stood right in front of him. She was still weeping. He kept one hand on his pocket and one on his head and then on his lips and then his chin and then 
*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*
Right. Left. Right.
She fell on the bed because of the force.
"What is wrong with you? Do you know how precious life is? Hello. Life is not what you think it is. Even you can predict when you will get money and when you will lose it. But life?!" shaking 'no' with his hands in front of her weeping face, "Instead of being thankful for being saved after that accident, is this what you want to do? One day, life will disappear without your permission. Every man born is going to die. Can't you wait for that? Can't you live till then? WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"
She got up, "Don't you know? Well yes, you do not know. Who am I? Do you know?" holding his collar, "WHO AM I?" crying even harder, "I don't know my parents. I don't know if I'm married or not. I don't know anything about me. I don't even know my name. Why should I live? For whom should I live?" Tamizh looked helplessly at her; for a moment, he had forgotten of what she was actually going through. 
"Listen!" 
She let out a smile, "See. You have to say, 'listen'. I don't even have a name", turning around walking away from him in despair. 
He called out, "Thulasi!" 
She stopped walking.
"Thulasi, listen to me", she turned to look at him. 
Tamizh went near her and held her shoulders, looked into her eyes and said, "This is your name. Thulasi." 
Feebly she asked,"Thulasi?"
"Yes. Thulasi."
"You know me, right? Tell me everything! Please! I can't go through this hell! Please tell me that you know me", looking back into his eyes with new found hope.

(To be continued...)

πŸ˜‰Precap to keep you waiting...πŸ˜›

#A cold tingle crept slowly down her back...#

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ATLAST REVELED THAT THE GIRL IS TULASI πŸ˜›
gisel
the suspense is immense πŸ˜•
ithula precap vera...
the story is moving good..
don't delay to continue the next part...& i just guessed this story has a double act...πŸ˜‰
waiting for the next part
suhasini
Edited by suha1995 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh good continuation...touched his chin and slap slap slap -rofl--too good...just imagining ..
oh too much suspense...waiting for the next part...
precap/promo...what else to keep us guessing? good game...
Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago