Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I Wonder Who's The Blackmailer.
indiansoap thumbnail
Ovi should stop calling Purvi an orphan all the time. Almost like because she is an orphan she had no right to happiness. 
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pagalipk

<h1><font size="2">i think the Blackmailer is sachin😲 (purvi's elder brother) the voice looks like him.</font>
</h1>

But sachin went to Canada right? Why would he need money?
Surish thumbnail

miadelrosario thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

What was on those papers signed by Punni . Punni life will be hell after marriage

Maybe it's a pre-nuptial agreement. She won't be given any right over mittal's wealth.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Afss

Seems CVs now want to grab their old viewers attention. They are fearing that they'll loose some loyal fans as soon as Anki left the show. Vandita,Rasika,Aniket these charachtes' return indicates this. But Cvs, let me tell you nothing can bring the taste of OLD PR. Where is Manav-Vandu's bonding? Where is Rasika's evil plans(I've to say her plans were enjoyable.)
Where is Archu-Vaishu-Varshu's bonding? Where is Satish's bonding with Archana Manav Sulo and Varsha? Where is bad boy Dharmu and Ajit? By the way I am thinking of Varun. What happened to him? And Vandu had a daughter named Munni na?
So try your level best CVs. But I challange you you can never bring back the old PR. So with Anki's leaving there will be only 5 charachters who are here from the day 1. Savita,Damo,Sulo,Vinod and Manju. I won't count DK as he is very irregular. I won't also count Vandu for this.
So u are going to loose some loyal fans after mid Feb.
I know there is so many new charachters to watch for. But Pavitra Rishta is all about Archana Manav.
Can you imagine someone else in stead of ArMan(obviously SuShita) in the title track of PR?

Asmaan mein jab tak sitare rahega hum ek dusre ki sahara banunga...
Nazdikia ya ho duriya bas pyar hain rahega darmiya...

Just close your eyes and tell me honestly!

Who is
Varun????? I saw this serial very first episode to till now. But many episode are missing. Especially Varsha track.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi22

I feel the same, that would be a bigger twist

But question is how Onir knows Vinay????????
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The Monarch

While I agree that is a possibility, it would be complete character slaughter. :(

On the other hand, my suspicion is more towards Ovi. Her change is wayyy too positive to be real. Her lack of jealousy coupled with the precap where she's a complete goody two shoes.. it's just too fishy. I am sure it's Ovi's ploy to confirm that Arjun's baby is in fact Purvi's. Maybe they might be using Vinay or another money hungry individual to achieve this
Or it might be Arjun's fake ploy to find out if Purvi is carrying his child. πŸ˜†

I don't believe any time of ovi. These days ovi's behavior are really fishy.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

Maybe it's a pre-nuptial agreement. She won't be given any right over mittal's wealth.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Archana in jeans? She looks younger than Purvi in the first scene.  Both looked pretty.πŸ˜ƒEdited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago