Users

Frequent Posters

..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Thanks...😳and all the best..I absolutely hated maths!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u 😳
Haan me too.. Maths is complicated but I understand 80% of it though I hate it πŸ˜†Edited by ..Aliya.. - 11 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will be waiting for your new story.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dil it was beautiful. It was only the perfect way of ending the story. I especially loved the song.
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you, thank, thank you for the epilogue!!! A story is incomplete with an epilogue. And this was a fabulous ending to a sweet and funny Rishbala romance:)

As much as I loved the Rishbala romance, the Damarth-Sasurjee love story was hilarious. I giggled the entire time they fought over the wedding details. And RK's drama about Madhu being pregnant was brilliant. The touches of your brilliance where everywhere. My two most favourites were RK naming his film Ek Ishq, Ek Junoon with a happy ending (oh the irony, especially with the current track) and the end where you wrote "pack up". Loved all of these little jewels.

Thank you for another amazing Rishbala story! Your stories kept me same during the Sulbala madness when I was depressed. I hope you'll continue to write your beautiul Rishbala stories so that I have something to help me smile when the Madhu revenge track is on:(. Wishing you lots of RK "hawa hawai" inspiration!! Your fan, Alicia
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful ending for this amazing SS.Perfect fairytale ending for Rishbala.
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful ending!!! *sigh* wish i could get to see this Rk in our serial!!!! thank u so  much for such a wonderful love story!
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eitna jaldi khatam...dillu start writing new...miss ur ffs
sloppy-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awww... it was really sweet!!! my smile isn't getting shorter!

thank u for writiing such a good ss

thnx for pm

Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DiluπŸ€— beautiful update & awesome ending πŸ˜Š Feeling bad that can't read your updates anymore😭.RK & Madhu were magical. .We got all the scenes we wished to see on the show from your update πŸ˜ƒ Thank you dear for giving such a wonderful treat..πŸ˜ƒLoved the Marriage preparations..πŸ˜†Best how RK made his date ahead πŸ˜†Sasurji ko ulu banaya..πŸ˜‰ Honeymoon & the place you choose was too good πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†The way Dipali 😑was treated was awesomeπŸ˜† Well deserved πŸ‘My favorite part was the award ceremony & the surprise Madhu gave..πŸ˜ƒ Dilu plzz write more stories..Love reading it..πŸ˜ƒ  
sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So sorry Dil abhi read kar rhi hoon !!
i was busy wid my internal exams !
So finally m done wid it so m back... :)

Loved it..awesome πŸ‘
Damadji n sasurji fight πŸ˜†
OMG deepali n B-grade movies..🀣 yehi hai uske layak !!
beautiful RK Madhu talk..😳

Loved these line Dil...awesome - RK kept her hand over his chest to feel his heartbeats "Do you hear what these are saying...?They say "I love Madhu" every hour, every minute, every second of the day.

Honeymoon in Venice...Ahaan πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

RK getting award for Ek Ishq Ek Junoon..Love Saga...Hayeee..😳 ek love story bana hi li..πŸ˜†
Loved his THANK U speech..😳

Good News...tan tadan..πŸ₯³
and now happy ending..
Loved it to the core..i will miss it. end ho gaya na.
Great work...i always loved ur work Dil...n i love you too..😳