Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I second that Xari. .

*stamps feet in mud and frowns*
I want to see proper justice meted out to this duo.. Not last two weeks of hum saath saath hain feeling๐Ÿ˜ก

High five.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†   I don't want to be diddled either.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Munni, I know girlie tha they need these two to be -ve take the story forward or do they? We had in recent months so many tracks with less KKs and more of the family feeling and they worked perfect.๐Ÿ˜Š I wanted the CVs to take that forward and show something good but they are taking Rashi backwards๐Ÿ˜ญ

But yeah.. If UrShi are completely changed then it means SNS is going to end in two days. What I would like to see though is proper justice for their mistakes taking over a few months atleast.. Not two weeks ๐Ÿ˜ˆ That is too short a time for them to suffer and change. ๐Ÿ˜‰ We deserve to see more than that๐Ÿ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Harini, Rashi is their trump card... they can't change her.. when track demands she is shown as good (kidnap track) else she will be shown the same old rashi ... they will play her safe without making her outright positive or making her more vicious as in past 

and ur dream of Urshi punished - you have been wishing for it for ever - but will that be granted -- sadly i guess not .. :(
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Yeah.  Urshi are each others' Saathiya.  You can see it cos they made Jitu Bhai disappear with not even a mention.  Jigar had better watch out. ๐Ÿ˜†

Xar i wonder if we will ever see the invisible Jeetu bhai ..๐Ÿ˜†  and because of  which Urshi are each others partners in crime and bechara jigar ๐Ÿ˜†

gosh he is missing for more than a year... if i remember correctly after gopi's accident he is never shown ๐Ÿ˜•
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
@Munni and Xarina - I think all our rants did not go waste.. I see a Rashi and Souten track coming up and the best thing is Rashi is bringing her souten home herself.. Now this one should not miss.. 

I think I am going to like this track.. Vansh will become a Modi yes. But the price will be Rashi making Vansh's real mother also a Modi Now this I want to see.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Devna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Xar i wonder if we will ever see the invisible Jeetu bhai ..๐Ÿ˜†  and because of  which Urshi are each others partners in crime and bechara jigar ๐Ÿ˜†

gosh he is missing for more than a year... if i remember correctly after gopi's accident he is never shown ๐Ÿ˜•

after gopi's accident track they showed him holy track just for some minutes... he helped dhawal who is in drunken state to walk to their home... from then he is missing๐Ÿ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
ohh yeah now i remember๐Ÿ˜† thanks DevNa... :)
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

@Munni and Xarina - I think all our rants did not go waste.. I see a Rashi and Souten track coming up and the best thing is Rashi is bringing her souten home herself.. Now this one should not miss.. 

I think I am going to like this track.. Vansh will become a Modi yes. But the price will be Rashi making Vansh's real mother also a Modi Now this I want to see.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what she wants to get Vansh's mom to MM ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Duh 

gosh rashi ki band bajne wali hain ๐Ÿ˜†
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

what she wants to get Vansh's mom to MM ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Duh 

gosh rashi ki band bajne wali hain ๐Ÿ˜†

That is how I predict it will happen Munni.. You see UrShi think that it is easy to manipulate people's emotions and get their own way. That is why Rashi is doing all that drama in the precap about mother and baby's getting separated. 

But you see, Karma has a way of getting back at you. Bringing an unwed mother of a child who by all scenes seems to be a nice person is like digging one's grave. Especially when your husband is a lallu who will praise everyone and fall in and out of love in seconds๐Ÿ˜Š Oh.. i wish the CVs pursue this. It would be finally lovely to see Jigar paying it back to Rashi for all the insults๐Ÿ˜Š