Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lailakadexter

Yes,she is not an angel but she is not that evil like some of others,she is a human and she has some flaws but she is not OTT,dual face..she reacts when someone is really crossing the line,I must say she is better than the bullies.

I don't think any of them are evil. That's just going too far. Rude? Yes. But evil...?ðŸĪ” They haven't murdered anyone, and for me that's the height of evil.
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well, I guess you think that people should stay shut and not stand up for themselves when they are getting bullied..

let the Bullies do their job and feel proud about the fact that they are bullying others !!
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree! There was no relation between an abused housewife and the way dimpy behaved with gizelle! ðŸĪ”
And lets not forget on the first day dimpy too mocked her by saying she can't believe gizelle is single ! 👎🏞 so she just gave it bak to her !
And honestly Rahul was a random guy ! He has been famous for all Wrong reasons ! His drug abuse case and then violence with his first wife ! All this was in the news as he is a politicians son! And please everyone knows the reality of the swayamvar ! ðŸĪĢ
To tag that dimpy got nasty with gizelle as she mocked her wedding is not a justification ! Telling someone that their dress is like a maid, their body is disfunctional/looks plastic and we single status is in no connection to their marital relation ! ðŸĪŠ
Plus, KVB too passed a sly comment when she mocked on her relative ... That she was there to marry And not like dimpy ...!
I'm not saying gizelle is a perfect one, but justifying dimpys act that she was hurt by we wedding comment was no connection ! This comment came from gizelle after two days of fugly cheap talks from dimpy ! 😛
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinnzGurti

well, I guess you think that people should stay shut and not stand up for themselves when they are getting bullied..

let the Bullies do their job and feel proud about the fact that they are bullying others !!

I just think standing up for ourself shouldn't make us lower ourselves to the bullies' standards. Two wrongs never make a right. I can understand Gizelle's frustration, but there were more mature ways of handling the situation. Instead she just behaved as bad as Dimpy. What's the difference between them both?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

You're not doing the same? Tell me how exactly you have been liberal-minded the past few days? You find fault only with Dimpy and Debina, and think Gizelle is an angel. If you were truly liberal, you would recognize her faults too.

I never said Gizelle is an angel, but it's Dimpy and Debina who provoked her and don't expect a human being to just shut and hear their nonsense... Aur haan, human being can never be an angel...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
AimenK thumbnail
I agree with you to an extent. Gizele is no culprit, you're right. I also feel that it wasn't right for her to take digs at Dimpy's marriage. Someone has to be the bigger person and just stay shut. Clearly, expecting anything even close to that from Dimpy is impossible. But every person has a limit. Gizele is constantly taunted by Dimpy, from her clothes to the way she walks is mocked. So I think it's only normal for one to retaliate in such a situation. I actually like when Gizele talks back, Dimpy's face is hilarious to watch!

I don't find any of the girls innocent to be honest. Dimpy is a bitch, period! Debina is a silent bystander, who basically supports everything wrong that is being done so in my eyes, she's not any better than Dimpy. And Gizele is no dood ki dhooli either! Edited by AimenK - 11 years ago
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I just think standing up for ourself shouldn't make us lower ourselves to the bullies' standards. Two wrongs never make a right. I can understand Gizelle's frustration, but there were more mature ways of handling the situation. Instead she just behaved as bad as Dimpy. What's the difference between them both?

I get your point..but how do you think she should have handled a situation like this..
everyone was attacking her and practically making fun of her.. how could a person not get affected and react on it..yes, some of us are more emotional and she really tried to ignore it but it got to much and she just had to release all of the anger..
she is not as bad as them cuz she didn't start it but reacted on it..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinnzGurti

I get your point..but how do you think she should have handled a situation like this..
everyone was attacking her and practically making fun of her.. how could a person not get affected and react on it..yes, some of us are more emotional and she really tried to ignore it but it got to much and she just had to release all of the anger..
she is not as bad as them cuz she didn't start it but reacted on it..

I think she should have complained to the PH. After all, it's their responsibility to take care of the celebrities and Dimpy was really provoking her.

I don't know...I've never felt that fighting back with bullies is justified. It only escalates the problem. You see this on the playground with children. Teachers don't only punish the bully, they also punish the victim who retaliated by punching the bully in the stomach. It doesn't matter if you're the bully or victim. If you use your fists you automaticallly are responsible for your actions. My family thought both Dimpy and Gizelle behaved pretty immaturely during the fight.

I sympathize with Gizelle but right now, I'm pretty disappointed with all three of the ladies. I think Amar and Karanvir are the best contestants. The ladies have not behaved well.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I laughed at Amar yesterday in Debina's house, he said for the action happened, fighting he enjoyed ðŸ˜† (when he gave the marks)... 

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gizelle reacted because she was offended but she also threw away her ego and was ready to feed Dimpy with her own hands but even then Dimpy demanded an apology which Gizelle did give. Dimpy however never apologised and is still holding a grudge.

That's why I prefer Gizelle while not having a good impression of Dimpy now.