meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yeh i want mohan to ask a question from megha and nanhi that what was his mistake that he was punished for...i want megha and nanhi to feel guilty badly ...i want it  this time i dont want mohan to be hurt like in season 1
if you want it too just hit the like button and comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree with u...par hamare cv's mohan pe zara bhi daya nai aati
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree.. why always mohan. ????
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup yaar humesha mohan kyun phanse
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

As much as i would like it, it cannot happen because Mohan won't ask such a question. We think of it  as trust issue or insult or punishment whatever as per our thinking / beliefs.

But for mohan it doesn't seem to matter. He knows that his share of mistake was there in that. So he is repenting. He won't think or ask like some of us megha ki kitni galti, use koi guilt, realisation kyun nahi and all that.

If CVs want to do it, then they can do this thru' Guru and i hope he asks the right questions, not shower some angry rants.

beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
problem yeh  hai ki mohan poochega hi nahi  ðŸ˜†
srj1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
   Mohan does not have that feeling that they have done anything wrong to him . He holds himself responsible for everything...  Only we feel that mohan has been   treated wrongly...
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kal ke episode mein mohan kitna innocently bolta hai bas thoda intezar aur...mai toh ro di...kya addu dhundne ke bad hi megha ka pyar jaagega?how selfish love it is:( jaise ssn1 mein amar ka case solve karne ke bad hua tha waise...
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree but this question will b asked by Guru
geet08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srj1234

Mohan does not have that feeling that they have done anything wrong to him . He holds himself responsible for everything...  Only we feel that mohan has been   treated wrongly...

mohan😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭mohan😭😭 he is sooo good 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 but still is suffering 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭