|| Tumse meri lagan lagi ||SS Pt 17 updated pg 66

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone🤗 i wrote a new SS, hope you like it...here's Character sketch and Chapter 1.

Manyata : Daughter of Komal Mehta and Giriraj Mehta, her parents had a love marriage but due to her evil maternal aunt Mona they separated when she was only a year old.

Komal Mehta : Mother of Manyata, elder sister of Mona, she left her husband's house after Mona created a misunderstanding between her and Giriraj, she died in an accident leaving Mona to take care of little Manyata.

Giriraj Mehta : By nature a very good and kind hearted person, owns a Ranch and many other properties in the garhwal region in Himachal Pradesh. Lives with Daima and Udayveer after Komal left him.

Udayveer: Son of Giriraj's late friend Manav, He is like a son to Giriraj and takes care of all the duties of the Ranch. He is fiercely protective of Giriraj and calls him Baba.

Mona: The evil aunt of Manyata, after Komal died she raised Manyata, in the hope of getting her hands on Giriraj's Vast property.

Agastya Dhariwal: The fianc of Manyata, an alliance fixed by Mona, whom Manyata has disliked from day one.

As she boarded the train to Garhwal, she remembered her aunt's words at parting "wahan jaakar yeh mat bhoolo ki tum ek izzatdar khandan ki honewali bahu ho," No 'take care', no warning about her well being nothing, There wasn't anything unusual about her aunt's behavior. She was always strict and Manyata had almost never a seen a smile on her aunt's face. Manyata was going to her father's ranch for a month one last time before she got settled into matrimony. For this visit to be possible Manyata had to literally beg her aunt till she relented.

Manyata got her luggage in and sat in her place. As the train began to move forward her thoughts turned towards her father whom she was never allowed to meet.

Manyata's thoughts

"Aaj main itne barson baad apne papa se milne jaa rahi hoon, pata nahi woh kaise hai, maine bachpan se aaj tak unko itni chitthiyan likhi, par unhone ek ka bhi jawaab nahi diya, papa shayad aap mujhe pasand nahi karte, mujhe apni beti tak nahi maante par main aap se bohot pyaar karti hoon, I miss you dad, I miss mamma even more..kaash mamma zinda hoti, phir hum sab saath me rehte'"- the train gave a jerk suddenly breaking her thought process. Unknown to herself she was crying. She wiped her tears quickly so that no one could see them.

Scene at Nanhi Pari Ranch

Daima announced at the dining table "aaj humare ghar koi barson baad aaraha hai, hume uske swagat me koi kami nahi chodni chahiye" Uday raised his head at this and asked "Koun aaraha hai Daima?"

Daima: wahi jiske naam par is jagah ka naam rakha gaya hai, humare ghar ki nanhi pari'

Uday cringed his nose at this and said " Daima, aap us ladki ki baat kar rahi hai jiski maa ne mere baba ko dhokha diya, woh ladki is ghar me nahi aasakti daima, agar aabhi gayi toh main use chain se rehne nahi doonga"

Daima :jisko kabhi dekha nahi us par itna gussa, kya pata woh ladki apni maa jaisi na ho,

Uday : aap chahe kuch bhi kahiye, main toh yahi manta hoon ki woh yahaan sirf baba ki daulat me hissa maangne aarahi hogi,

Daima : jo zaroori baat batane aayi thi woh toh bhool hi gayi, Nanhi pari aaj sham ki train se aarahi hai aur use station se pickup karne tumhe hi jaana hai, aur yeh maine nahi tumhare baba ne kaha hai ki tum hi use lene jaaoge, ab koi behes mat karo, aur jao use apne ghar leke aao'...

Their house at Nanhi Pari Ranch

At last the train reached Garhwal and Manyata opened her eyes to see a picturesque beauty she had never seen in Mumbai before. It was slightly foggy outside and Manyata was bone tired so she sleepily got down and raised her neck to see if anyone had come to receive her. She saw a guy with a grumpy expression on his face and a board with her name writ large on it. As she approached he asked her "Tum hi Manyata ho?, she replied with a nod. He said "chalo gaadi me baitho"

As he went a little further she said "suniye, mujhe badi pyaas lagi hai, yahaan paani kahaan milega?"

Uday : ghar jaake peelena, abhi chup chap gaadi me baitho, (grumbling) 'pata nahi kahaan se chale aate hai'

Manyata did as she was told but the curiosity got better of her in few minutes. She said : suniye, gaadi zara dheere chalayenge please taaki main khidki se bahar ka nazara dekh sakoon"

Uday : kyon dheere kyon chalaoon taaki tum yeh decide kar sako ki tumhe meri baba ki kitni property hadapni hai, isiliye aayi ho na tum, sab pata hai mujhe!

He increased the speed even more after this. Manyata could feel the anger bubbling inside her but she didn't show it. Her eyes turned watery and she turned her face so that he couldn't see her tears and pass one more harsh comment.

Something in Uday's heart stirred at the way Manyata was trying hide her tears, but of course he could never ever forget the 'real purpose' of her visit. Rest of the way no one spoke but tension loomed in the air between them.

Then Manyata saw a board in the distance 'Nanhi Pari' Ranch. Uday passed under it and stopped infront of a Large house. A motherly looking middle aged lady came out carrying a pooja thali. Manyata was mesmerized by sheer attractiveness of the place. The lady placed a teeka on Manyata's forehead and did her aarti. Manyata touched her feet and took her blessings. "Beti, unnees (19) saal pehle dekha tha tujhe, kitni badi ho gayi hai meri Nanhi Pari," Daima was getting emotional now.

Uday didn't like this and said "Daima bhook lagi hai, kuch khane ko do na" then they all went inside and after pleasantries Manyata wanted nothing but just to lay her head on a pillow. So Daima asked a servant to show Manyata her room. Manyata followed the servant to a room situated on the first floor. There was a room in front of hers which was locked. As she was tired Manyata fell asleep within Minutes.

Scene downstairs

Daima: Uday, Pari thodi pareshan lag rahi thi, tumne kuch kaha kya usse?

Uday: Kounsi Pari Daima? Woh ladki Manyata? Nahi toh kuch nahi kaha..

Daima : pata nahi beta, uski aankhen dekhkar aisa laga mujhe'chalo koi baat nahi kal subah tum usko Ranch dikhane lejaana'uski thodi si uljhan dur ho jaayegi'

Uday : Nahi Daima..woh mujhe kal kaam hai thoda sa..woh..main woh..

Uday was trying to come up with an excuse, but Daima would hear none of it. Once she assigned anyone with any work it had to be done by them, no matter what.

After dinner Uday retired to his room with his mind full of Manyata. Thinking about tomorrow he came up with a plan. If it worked he could kill two birds with a single stone.

So how was it? if i get 10 likes i'll update next chapter tomorrow😉 Thank you🤗

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Damon.Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for reserving my comment too early
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmanveer

sorry for reserving my comment too early

No problem Sanju🤗  its ok😊 im glad you commented😃
LadySosostris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yappa super excited.Cont soon pliz...Edited by Choco.Swiss - 11 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

yappa superb excited.Cont soon pliz...

Thank you🤗 i'll post the next chappy tomorrow😳
Asmimelody thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reserved😉
edited😆
Awesome,Fantastic,Superb...
hmm accha tha😃pehle se kahun toh train mein Manyatha ro rahi thi!Komal ko yaad kar rahi thi..kitna emotional tha mekko vi rona aagaya😭
n then Uday ki entry haaye inna gussa agar gussa hi itna hai toh jab Pyar hoga tab behad wala hoga yayy!!😃 😃 😃
Daima kitni sweet hai😛aur wo Mona churail kahiki 
haaye sabse pehle garhwaal mein wo Uday se mili⭐️ ⭐️
hmm aate aate acchi acchi kahaniyan likh rahi ho thats good😆 😆agla part jaldi se update karo warna 
and thanks ki itni baar mujhe PM kiya😆
Edited by Asmimelody - 11 years ago
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesom plot. It seemed diff. Iiked it to the core. Do update soon
...Rohitha... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start vibha di 
plz continue soon 😊
Edited by piya77 - 11 years ago
patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just read the character sketch now...the story seems really very very  interesting...
👏