Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ no chacha nothing here.. 
1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasprit_kaur

Hello,

I am going to talk about one of my best friends story here today.  Even though I ensure her that she took the right decision, she is still very confused and lost.

This girl is 25 years old and has a Masters degree from a good university and has a really good job.  About 5 months ago she told her parents about someone that she was in love with.   (Both the girl and the guy are sikh...the only differnece is that the girl is Jatt and the guy is a saini.  But Jatt and Sainis both farm land..)   So when she told her parents, her dad called her a prostitute, sl*t, Who*e, and a b*t*h.  She tried to beat her up and even slapped her once (NOTE**  this girl has never date in her life before.  This is was first guy she ever liked. She stayed away from guys cause she was sexually abused by her cousin for 3 years when she was 9 and then again abused at 16 by her dads friend...which led to depression and stuff)  So her dad broke her laptop and phone (which she paid for).  He them pretend to take "pills" to pretend like he was gonna kill himself.  The next few days she was constantly harassed, called bad blood, bad insect and stuff.  One night, someone tried to open her room door around 3 in the morning.  She got scared and broke the net to the window is she needed to jump out and save her life. Then suddenly her dad started banging on the door after his failed attempt to break the door.  The next morning she saw that she car tires were flat.  (after 2-3 months she found out that her dad had taken a knife and poped the tires). 
This contiuned on for three months and one day her dad told her he would have killed her if they were in india and if she did not have a brother and sister. Shocked and extermely hurt and becoming depressive, she talked to her manager.  Her manager toook her from the home and put her in a shetler.  She stayed in the shelter and started on medications. (She was diganosed with severe depression and anxiety)  She currently lives with some relatives that are taking care of her. 

She can't seem to foeget anything and move on.  She wants to marry the guy she is in love with and he has been constantly supprotive.  He told his whole family about the girl and his family has accepted him.  She has lost complete trust in her family members.  (The whole family now seems to be playing mind games with her.  They come and sit around at the relatives house and try to force/blackmail her back to the house.

She blames herself alot and seeing her like this hurts me alot.  I honestly believe that she did not take a wrong decision and encorgae her whenever I can.

Its amazing how india is becoming an openminded country but people in USA, Canada and UK still have that thinking. 

Oh my!!! I really feel for your friend!!!!! Is she ok now??? I was born into a Sikh/Hindu family, but I am so grateful that my parents don't care about castes!!! I could marry any Sikh or Hindu as long as they were from a good family! It's a shame to know that castism still exists when the Guru ji's all eradicated that system!!! Good luck to your friend, I hope she has a happier future!!!!
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting thread! keep it going guys :)
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So lately I have been stalking my ex on facebook, hahaha. I know it's very pathetic and normally I'm not like that at all. Magar dil hai ke manta nahi.
I have found out that he is no longer single. Life is unfair and I know that I must move on... I thought I already had moved on, but reading him not being single anymore made me sad... Anyways ...
Always remember not to hide your feelings from the people you care about. If you wait too long to tell them, you might miss your chance.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ivCIixOFek0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Goodnight.Edited by Rumination - 8 years ago
-PizzyLuvAsya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well so nice thread it is .. I am still a single girl but I'm happy hehe . Coz I have 19 admirers in collage with lots of boy attention , pampering of my crazy family so what more needed . When true love will happen to me I will really be happy but right now I'm here to share love story of my bhaiyya and bhabhi !

My bhaiyya name is Swapnil and my bhabhi name is Gita . They are just newly married couples but they are so much in love that they never have their lips and hands off each other
🤣
So let me tell it now . My bhabhi was in last year of her graduation . Happy with her friends . My bhaiyya was having project of collage life so he was sent to university to study on changes girls and boys face in collage year . But the biggest change happen to him and he fell in love with a girl . At first day when he saw he he didn't said anything just smiled at her which she return shyly . From next day I don't know what happened to my bhai and he was all stalking her lol which I still can't believe . Because my bhaiyya is very protective about girls and respective too . But love drives people mad . Which I see hehe . My bhabhi at first get so scared of him but then he also get he will never harm her . But later on antics of my bhaiyya increased day by day . He was stalking her almost everywhere so one day she slapped him . Pout*
She told him angrily not to follow her like love stuck and so many things . That time he get hurt and convince himself not to disturb her a anymore . He decided to bunk his project too because he was not feeling like staying in that university for longer . He decided to leave from there . He didn't went for observation to collage . And I think that time she missed him lot . All this days he with her like her shadow but that 2 days he was missing . When he declares he's leaving it went gossip in whole collage as my bhaiyya is very handsome and good looking man for which any girl can fall . That was his last day at that collage so he went to thanks principle of it for letting him stay there . My bhaiyya told me when he went there Gita was waiting for him in park where he was used to sit and admire her . But he didn't give single glance to her because she will think bad about him again . He returned and step out of entrance of collage almost on street where he heard loud call of his name . He turn back to see Gita bhabhi . She was looking little bit angry and again slapped him . This time he didn't get y she slapped him ..
She said "Mujhe chodke ja rahe ho ? How dare you ? "
And with that she hugged him and openly Said I love you idiot don't leave me please ..
They share their first kiss at street of maharashtra !

Lol we still laugh when we remember their love story . They are really cute and adorable . We all tease them lot now . Most funny part was my bhaiyya got slapped two times lol . But now they are stuck to each other like love stuck teenager . They are most adorable couple I ever come across . I can't help but dream about my future hubby when I saw at them ..
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No story.
I usually stay away from things other than friendship. Why make your life complicated when you can enjoy it ? 😆
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PizzyLuvAsya-

Well so nice thread it is .. I am still a single girl but I'm happy hehe . Coz I have 19 admirers in collage with lots of boy attention , pampering of my crazy family so what more needed . When true love will happen to me I will really be happy but right now I'm here to share love story of my bhaiyya and bhabhi !

My bhaiyya name is Swapnil and my bhabhi name is Gita . They are just newly married couples but they are so much in love that they never have their lips and hands off each other
🤣
So let me tell it now . My bhabhi was in last year of her graduation . Happy with her friends . My bhaiyya was having project of collage life so he was sent to university to study on changes girls and boys face in collage year . But the biggest change happen to him and he fell in love with a girl . At first day when he saw he he didn't said anything just smiled at her which she return shyly . From next day I don't know what happened to my bhai and he was all stalking her lol which I still can't believe . Because my bhaiyya is very protective about girls and respective too . But love drives people mad . Which I see hehe . My bhabhi at first get so scared of him but then he also get he will never harm her . But later on antics of my bhaiyya increased day by day . He was stalking her almost everywhere so one day she slapped him . Pout*
She told him angrily not to follow her like love stuck and so many things . That time he get hurt and convince himself not to disturb her a anymore . He decided to bunk his project too because he was not feeling like staying in that university for longer . He decided to leave from there . He didn't went for observation to collage . And I think that time she missed him lot . All this days he with her like her shadow but that 2 days he was missing . When he declares he's leaving it went gossip in whole collage as my bhaiyya is very handsome and good looking man for which any girl can fall . That was his last day at that collage so he went to thanks principle of it for letting him stay there . My bhaiyya told me when he went there Gita was waiting for him in park where he was used to sit and admire her . But he didn't give single glance to her because she will think bad about him again . He returned and step out of entrance of collage almost on street where he heard loud call of his name . He turn back to see Gita bhabhi . She was looking little bit angry and again slapped him . This time he didn't get y she slapped him ..
She said "Mujhe chodke ja rahe ho ? How dare you ? "
And with that she hugged him and openly Said I love you idiot don't leave me please ..
They share their first kiss at street of maharashtra !

Lol we still laugh when we remember their love story . They are really cute and adorable . We all tease them lot now . Most funny part was my bhaiyya got slapped two times lol . But now they are stuck to each other like love stuck teenager . They are most adorable couple I ever come across . I can't help but dream about my future hubby when I saw at them ..

tfs 
nice story

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, I am single and happy about it!
I have a job and  i love reading blogs n my free time!
Wrong post.Edited by dddds. - 8 years ago
appurohi thumbnail
Guys i came across an awesome article on Relationships.

http://quotewhisper.com/never-allow-someone-to-be-your-priority-while-allowing-yourself-to-be-their-option/
Edited by appurohi - 8 years ago