jas_ArSha_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update
lud it
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well I really liked this title undesired love.Its perfect.
N about 1 chapter Aisha it was really good.Loved the way u showed the difference in their life styles
Will be waiting for next part
Update it ASAPEdited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey it was nice update

sharon is happy with her life
her mom started to teasing her

swayam living well settle life nd girls wanted to see one glimpse of him
-Chaitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great start... this is just the perfect beginning to a perfect couple's love story...update next chapter fast n pls pm me

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice charcter sketch n great concept!
waitin for updates..
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swaronland

plz update soon😊

ill update it tom for sure
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER 2

Banner Credits - Marium.

guys to make it more clear let me inform you, the 1st para is swayam point of views and the one beneath is Sharon pov

The shooting was over for today and I was hell tired. and Ah i remember i had to meet my new assistant manager at the coffee shop. I bid a goodbye to my bodyguards and went and sat in the car. i informed the driver regarding the directions and where I had to go. I laid back relaxing for some time. After a journey of about 45 minutes I finally reached the coffee shop. Mumbai traffic can get a bit too annoying at time. i checked my watch only to find myself here sum 10-15 minutes early. I had purposely chosen a good coffee shop located at one of the posh areas to avoid my fans jumping upon me. When ure tired and want to relax, these fans can get a little irritating. i truly understand their love for me but at the end of the day even im a human. i go inside and a ask for a table for 2. I am then on the table by the manager of the coffee shop. I change my position in order to make myself more comfortable and just close my eyes for sometime. After keeping them like that for some 5 minutes i finally open them.  Even these 5 minutes can definitely make you feel better. i suddenly see a waitress approaching towards me.

"What would you like to have sir" she asks me while handing over the menu. i go through it decide to have a hot milk coffee. She takes my order and goes off to get it. i sit there trying to relax when suddenly phone starts ringing. " Ally" it read. He smiles when he sees her name. he quickly picks up the phone

" Hey were going tonight? Remember you told me to call you and just remind you about it"

" Yaa ally but is it possible we scrap it off. im extremely tired baby"

" But you promised me. if you want we can go a little late but please you cant do this. ure being unfair"

" okay fine that sounds cool. well go by 10. so that i can come home and relax for sometime. is dat okay with you?"

" Perfect' thank you zoo much , ure the best.  byee.. love u"

" love you 2 baby"

i cut the call. the girl never fails to bring a smile upon my face. suddenly i felt an urge to go to the washroom. i get up from my seat and ask one of waiters to tell me about the directions. Since i was in a hurry to reach there i didn't look left or right and i bumped on to one of the waitresses out there. and my bad luck, by mistake i had spilled coffee over her. " im so sorry" was all i could say to her.  i take out my napkin form my pocket and help her cleaning her skirt. She tells me take my hands off her skirt but i was feeling way to guilty to do that. atlastt when im just not listening to her she forcefully removes it" you guys are creeps" she says while walking out from there. "Sharon Raiprakash" was what her badge read.  She was definitely one weird girl and then i suddenly remember about me going to the washroom. i use the washroom and come back to my table. by then my coffee had arrived. i start sipping it when i suddenly see my assistant manager coming towards my table. i get up to handshake with him and we both settle down. He gives me a brief information about his experiences and how he can help me out. he tells me what he knows about the bollywood industry and everything possible. He did seem like a good person and could do his job well.

" my secretary should soon soon call you up regrading this meeting. it was nice meeting you" i bid a goodbye with a handshake and leave to finally go back home.

" hey simi, why didn't u come to college today?" i said while talking to her over the phone

" actually i got up late and then i didn't feel like so i just did a drama of having a stomach ache."

" simi ure seriously too much. anyways why did call? anything important"

" shar, i didn't expect this from you. you mean i cant call you without a reason. is this what friendship is all about?

" shut up simi. stop this drama. i know ure not of those kinds who would just call for some timepass. rather you would invite that person to come home and do some timepass with you"

" hahaha very funny Shar"

" i know right. im very funny."

" nywayz temme what you doing?"

" walking back home from the coffee shop. but can i ask why? ive god knows asked you how many whys since this phone convo has started and you haven't even replied to one"

" okay cool. ill be at rue place in 20. see ya"

" but simi why?"

" see ya shar" and she hung up. Uughhh this girl can really get on to my nerves.

i reach back home and mom welcomes with a warm hug. i hug her back and pick up an apple from the kitchen. i go upstairs to my room and see its condition. it was totally clean. " thank you Maa" i shout loud so that my voice reached her. " ure welcome beta" she replies pretty loudly. i check the watch and it was time Simi could be here any oment. i go to my washroom and freshup up quickly. i change my pair of jeans to a long skirt that would keep me more comfortable. and finally when im done with my work i turn around to find simi at my door. She had some 2-3 huge packets in her hand and seemed like those packets also had something pretty heavy." hey wait ill help you" i went over and took some packets from her hand and placed them on the bed.

" now whats this?" i asked cause i knew she was definitely unto something i wouldn't be really willing to do. her facial expression could tell me definitely she is unto something

" okay listen, basically there is my friends wedding tonight and i want you to come along"

" simmi see , im exhausted. first college and then the coffee shp, im super tired. plus i have nothing to wear neither any good indian wear nor some heavy jewelery"

" Shar, thats what i have in this packet. i have a solution to everything. and please come, please, pretty please without he cheer on the top"

"no simp im not in the mood to"

" you know there is some really famous actor also coming there. i don't know who but i know someone is coming"

" simi im least interest din actors. i hardly know any of them. just this shahrukh, salman and amitabh bachan. i don't even know anyone else. nd u know this very well"

" Sharon you know na how much i love actors. and i would even get an autograph by him. oh my god, sharon pleasee" and she sat upon her knees begging me

" okay fine but we wont stay there for more than an hour or so"

" okay fine , i promise" she said cutely while holding her neck

we both got ready. Simi gave me a nice elegant white anarkali to wear. and she for herself took out a nice yellow and green sarree. She even bought with her some matching jewelery  which she handed over to me. we both put on some kajal, mascara, eyeliner and sum amount of gloss on our lips. and simi forcefully even applied sum blush to my cheeks. and finally in an hour we were ready. We both go and downstairs and meet mom to tell her goodbye. she just puts us a kale teeka like a typical mom does and we leave for the venue.

Edited by aish_swaron - 10 years ago
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE

hey guys ,
hope you all liked the update. so there are 2 things i wanna say
  • ill give the next update only after i get 30+ likes. so now its upto you guys. whenever i see the amount of likes has crossed 30 ill update it. i already have the next chapter ready with me. 
  • for pms add the account ..Aishaa.. to ure buddy list.  further pms will be sent from only that account. and even new chapters will be posted from there. and if u wnat pms ull have to like the chapters as well. otherwise sorry. because in the past i sent pms to 150 people and dont even get half the amount of likes. so thats why this new system

FOR PMS PLEASE ADD THE ID ..Aishaa.. TO URE BUDDY LIST

thanks
aishaa 
Edited by aish_swaron - 10 years ago