Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Cc pe a ... Aur us article ka link de.
...fari... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Written by FAR.N

FIRST PART-rk-zara enters s room n rk says its d window where s escaped n zara says its impossible but rk says when we entered d room window was broken n lw starts shouting ishi n rk goes near d cupboard n opens it n there was a hidden passage but he didn't see that n zara neglects him n rk again listens d sound n tries to open d cupboard but zara drops d vase n rk says y r u not believing me n s starts beating lw n lw shouts again n rk says its very minute sound u can't hear n zara ask him to rest but rk says do what u want to do n goes from d room
...fari... thumbnail
Written by FAR.N

SECOND PART-lw gets concious n s scolds her n listens someone's footsteps n s asks who's that n says oo its u n lw gets happy on seeing person then precap scene person pushes lw n beats s twice n she die's then they show zara's face
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FAR.N

Written by FAR.N

SECOND PART-lw gets concious n s scolds her n listens someone's footsteps n s asks who's that n says oo its u n lw gets happy on seeing person then precap scene person pushes lw n beats s twice n she die's then they show zara's face

Aaj ka epi to dekhna padega.
Badala thumbnail
Chhotku... Mai written updates jab post kar du to p please ek baat check kar lena
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yuck Yuck Yuck !!!🤢
They destroyed my Zara !!😡 They destroyed my ZaShi !!!😭
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan malay kaha hum zara ko indra or zashi ko inshi dekhna chate the or cvs ne sab bigar diya😡
...fari... thumbnail
Written by FAR.N

LAST PART-zara checks s nerve n lw tries to say something n zara goes near her n catches lw's neck n says what u thought indira sharma that i m here to save u from s no u r mistaken i m here to murder u as its my plan, u have to die now, see that woman i didn't want to murder her but she was ruining my plan that's y i have to murder her, people say true that a women is another women's enemy bec of u rk was not giving attention to me but i'll not see that rk is mine only i'll not share rk with u as i m not tyag ki devi like u as rk is special d 1 n only person who gave me love n says some shayari ishq nachaye n says that its all ur fault that a renowned police officer become a murderer u want to snatch my love that's y i done this then narrates that when u enter d room with rk then only i plan to kill u n then see's s running in d lane taking u n i gets shocked n then shakes hand with her n i gave lalach to s that i'll give sn to her n take u here then when rk was doing pehra of d outside d room toh i enter d room from window n made footsteps of my shoes as i know kidnap ka shaq mujh par jayega that's y i done that bec i m 3rd person in ur lives now i have to prove myself innocent in rk's eyes then i n rk will live happily but 1st u have to die
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sab khatam ho gaya dosto...maar dala hamare zaashi ko...
Badala thumbnail
Last part lamba hota hai... She will do it.