Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This was very much needed.
Was so sick and tired of retard posts all over the forum.
Messing up the forum.
Every now and then a new topic with no base.
thankyou for the warning post
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks guys! Bashing is become a daily part of this forum. WLs being raised is an excellent idea. I hope people think twice now before they begin to bash.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@MODs - Sorry to intrude like this😳...But I thought this is probubly the best place to post my concerns...

This thread was bought to my attention and though I have reported it, since is contains discussion unrelated to EHMMBH...I would like the MODs to state their position clearly on this matter too😊...Since topics such as this can lead to fights and bashing...

I fail to understand why members need to compare Karan's previous interviews, when they are clearly statisfied with his friendship, jodi and interviews with Krystle😊...

Everyone's needs to be happy with their own favourites, without the need to prove something, by comparing previous interviews and co-stars...
Please do correct me if I am wrongs MODs and thanks for reading😊
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@MODs - Sorry to intrude like this😳...But I thought this is probubly the best place to post my concerns...

This thread was bought to my attention and though I have reported it, since is contains discussion unrelated to EHMMBH...I would like the MODs to state their position clearly on this matter too😊...Since topics such as this can lead to fights and bashing...

I fail to understand why members need to compare Karan's previous interviews, when they are clearly statisfied with his friendship, jodi and interviews with Krystle😊...

Everyone's needs to be happy with their own favourites, without the need to prove something, by comparing previous interviews and co-stars...

And i'm extremely sorry to intrude here. But i felt the need to raise my opinion as well 😊

First and foremost, the member who wrote that topic, wrote so politely, she was clearly stating her opinion. If she doesn't find Karan's previous co-stars as great as his current ones, its totally her/his choice, i also understand she shouldn't have made the comparison in the first place, but come on this is a free country, everyone's allowed to express their opinions. And she didn't express that with any hate or abuses right?

Whoever wrote there, also wrote in a constructive way, why would you get the post reported? Nobody was fighting for your kind information. But anyway now its closed, so its really pointless to argue about it. But i think before pinpointing at posts that offend you, people should know the actor's choices 😆 who he prefers and whom he doesn't :)

I didn't mean to oppose my opinion as compared to yours..i just said what i wanted to. Pls dont take it personally 😊
Edited by Yamzy - 11 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Yamy - My post was addressed to the MODs...Though it is an open forum...I want them to answer my post thanks😊...Regarding the TM given their opinion...Yes😆, I can clearly see what that means too...You need to read my post properly...I wrote that it's obvious who Karan is friendly with, so why debate the issue?😳...We all accept that...

You will not agree with me, due where your preference lies...So please don't give me the 'freedom of speach' excuse 😊...Just imagine if a topic of a the same nature, was made on our forum, with different names...Hope you understand...

Please let the MODs deal with the topic...Yashashri Masurkar should not be mentioned here...It's know secret how certain groups feel about her...I don't want any fight and don't have much time for them...If you don't like my comments please ignore😊

Take care...

@MODs - Please deal with this issue as you see fit...

@Deepali - Thanks for being there😆...
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Its a request to moderators, as far I know  IF rule is not to discuss personal lives of actors, I hope in future Yashashri's name will not be brought here. Please close that topic and all report it.
Edited by missfilmy - 11 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
what can i say Gun tells its Previously and i agree with her😳😊

Please do not bring up actors/actresses not directly related to EHMMBH. Furthermore, comparisons between celebs are not allowed on IF
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ The_May_Rose: I apologize I totally did not see your post here as I was extremely busy with exams last week and the majority of this week. And yes, we do not allow discussion of other actors/celebs or characters that are not in EHMMBH, so any topic mentioning or comparing will be closed and actions taken. This has been a long standing rule in the majority of IF daily soap forums. And following the rule, that topic was also closed fairly promptly!
vbasdeo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK YOU FOR THIS!! it was seriously much needed here 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sorry but DT's what happened to this final warning? Do you guys not want to stick to your words? I have been sending numerous PMs the past 4 days and not once did I get a reply back... you guys always say we are fair and don't pick sides then why do you not look at the stuff happening...not only that we send you hardcore evidence. What more should we do? My temper has gone so far, that now I don't even care if I get a warning because people on this forum are going to extreme measures and no action is being taken... Even after sending you the things people are saying all you do is keep a post on watch? But of course you guys decide to close VIRIKA AT when we didn't even bash. I'm really really dissapointed and this is not the way the forum should be run.