New article TC

swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rathore to dance in Meethi's sangeet ceremony...

Meethi (Tina Dutta) is all set to get married to Vishnu aka Akash Chatterjee (Mrunal Jain) in Colors' Uttaran (FilmFarm Productions), while on the other hand, Mukta (Sreejita De) is trying her best to expose Vishu in front of the family.

Amidst all this drama, Rathore (Gaurav Chopra) will be seen getting back to the Bundelas to put in a dance performance for Meethi.

As per a reliable source, the audience will witness Meethi's mehendi ceremony which will end up in a big drama due to the absence of Mukta from the event. We hear that since Mukta will reach the venue only after the event gets over, everyone will get irked. However, Mukta will not disclose that she couldn't attend the event as she was trying to acquire info on Vishnu's real identity.

Furthermore, the audience will see Rathore making a comeback in the family during Meethi's sangeet ceremony where he will not just attend the function but also shake a leg.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs

i knew mukku will be blasted, coz she will be late!
i hope rathore's entry is not just limited to dancing!

yuvi/srj! wen r u  coming back? wen i will read  article about ur entry!
Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
...Scarlet... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

tfs

i knew mukku will be blasted, coz she will be late!
i hope rathore's entry is not just limited to dancing!

yuvi/srj! wen r u  coming back? wen i will read  article about ur entry!

ya evn i don't wnt rathore nly 4 dancin...xpectin more 4m in...SRJ plzzz return soon
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetaaga20

Rathore to dance in Meethi's sangeet ceremony...

Meethi (Tina Dutta) is all set to get married to Vishnu aka Akash Chatterjee (Mrunal Jain) in Colors' Uttaran (FilmFarm Productions), while on the other hand, Mukta (Sreejita De) is trying her best to expose Vishu in front of the family.

Amidst all this drama, Rathore (Gaurav Chopra) will be seen getting back to the Bundelas to put in a dance performance for Meethi.

As per a reliable source, the audience will witness Meethi's mehendi ceremony which will end up in a big drama due to the absence of Mukta from the event. We hear that since Mukta will reach the venue only after the event gets over, everyone will get irked. However, Mukta will not disclose that she couldn't attend the event as she was trying to acquire info on Vishnu's real identity.

Furthermore, the audience will see Rathore making a comeback in the family during Meethi's sangeet ceremony where he will not just attend the function but also shake a leg.

Thanks Sweta

I hope he does more then just dancing we all know he is a wonderful dancer

hoping cvs use their brains just this once and take out Gaurav's talent if not for Uttaran atleast for Gaurav's fan and Uttaran's viewers  😲

But should I hope that they will respect the viewers wishes this time? 😡

saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
.i hope  mukta  can share her doubts to her parents or otherwise cvs will keep veecha n rasya dancing only and won't give her any chance to speak. specially by  surbhi instigating kanha to stop her,wen she tries
geetika22 thumbnail
Wat a wondrful ntry hate thse cv's 😡
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Wat a wondrful ntry hate thse cv's 😡

this not what we wanted...we wanted his entry fr tappu or mukku...not meethi...hate cvs...😡
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

this not what we wanted...we wanted his entry fr tappu or mukku...not meethi...hate cvs...😡

Agree