Do the CVs know what they want to show us ?

Posted: 11 years ago
 Chudailians, 

I have been missing from this forum last few days... so couldn't read all your lovely posts.  I dont even know if a similar post was made in my absence or not. Sorry if I am bringing back the topic. πŸ˜³

Since the starting of Anamika... or I should say since our favourite chudail is shown in the show, we are trying to find out the secret of her past life. 

• First we thought Jeet was related to her past life... a kind of punar janam. πŸ˜‰
  • Then whe thought that maybe Rano was the real devil from her past life and now she is after Jeet only to take revenge from Rano. 
  • We also thought that Jeet looks like her past life lover that's why she wants him. 
  • And latest prediction was that Anamika needs to sacrifice men to free the shadow. (Probably her true love)  She already sacrificed 16 men. 
  • I also thought for few days that maybe (Before she confessed that she got married 16 times)  the shadow and she were in love and just like Jeet he left everything for her (Family and fiancee). But end mein he had to go back to his family and fiancee.  So as per what someone here posted once the real definition of Indian chudail myth... She had a heart break and became a chudail. πŸ˜› Now the same thing is happening once again but whom will Jeet choose ? Chudail or Rano ? πŸ€”
  • And many more... 

So many predictions and still no answer... 
I am not liking this idea of 16 shadiyan...  because I always believed that love happens just once. Ok Anamika probably loved just one person and married 16 other men for x, y, z reasons... but still it's hard to digest.  So I seriously hope Cvs will show something interesting and a strong love story.  I feel like Cvs are determined to show Anamika as a negative character. 🀒 From a passionate chudail she is shown as a ghatiya chudail who plays with men. πŸ€’

Fed up with unwanted storyline πŸ₯±

Have a chudailious day 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Farah, you are here too. πŸ˜²

Well, I haven't seen the recent few episodes but I have a strong feeling that CVs are just trying to hide a very strong character behind all those hints. They are giving different ideas as people would know or guess but that doesn't mean that Anamika is not a strong character. She still is, its just that we don't know yet. It will open up slowly so, don't feel bad.

And Remember one thing, the name of the show is Anamika and not Jeet aur Rano ki love storyπŸ˜† If CVs mess with Anamika's character, they will mess up with the whole show.
Ritzie thumbnail
double postEdited by Ritzie - 11 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
love happens only once is applicable to humans not chudails  ... anamika must have had one true love which was forbidden to her when she was a human , but now she is a chudail , so her passion now has to be tasting the blood of some men (some story may come up later) ..i think cvs are in right direction only , this 16 marriages is actually interesting rather than showing the cliche track of jeet as anamika's previous birth lover or something like that which we have seen umpteen times ...
rajh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Chudailians, 

I have been missing from this forum last few days... so couldn't read all your lovely posts.  I dont even know if a similar post was made in my absence or not. Sorry if I am bringing back the topic. πŸ˜³

Since the starting of Anamika... or I should say since our favourite chudail is shown in the show, we are trying to find out the secret of her past life. 

• First we thought Jeet was related to her past life... a kind of punar janam. πŸ˜‰
  • Then whe thought that maybe Rano was the real devil from her past life and now she is after Jeet only to take revenge from Rano. 
  • We also thought that Jeet looks like her past life lover that's why she wants him. 
  • And latest prediction was that Anamika needs to sacrifice men to free the shadow. (Probably her true love)  She already sacrificed 16 men. 
  • I also thought for few days that maybe (Before she confessed that she got married 16 times)  the shadow and she were in love and just like Jeet he left everything for her (Family and fiancee). But end mein he had to go back to his family and fiancee.  So as per what someone here posted once the real definition of Indian chudail myth... She had a heart break and became a chudail. πŸ˜› Now the same thing is happening once again but whom will Jeet choose ? Chudail or Rano ? πŸ€”
  • And many more... 

So many predictions and still no answer... 
I am not liking this idea of 16 shadiyan...  because I always believed that love happens just once. Ok Anamika probably loved just one person and married 16 other men for x, y, z reasons... but still it's hard to digest.  So I seriously hope Cvs will show something interesting and a strong love story.  I feel like Cvs are determined to show Anamika as a negative character. 🀒 From a passionate chudail she is shown as a ghatiya chudail who plays with men. πŸ€’

Fed up with unwanted storyline πŸ₯±

Have a chudailious day 

our latest prediction is --anamika some how related to rano.

anand is ranos fathers name--and anamika calls shadow man as anand saheb.

it is more like revenge story of anamika on anands family.πŸ˜†
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After so many ages a post?😲😲
Aaj ka din note down karega.. Kuch toh special hai πŸ˜†
Hehe I never even knew such predictions were made in this forum.. Haven't been much active in past few days..πŸ€”
But the last 2 reasons were hilarious..πŸ˜†
Bechaari Chudail..
It might be that she is marrying different people you know coz nobody is perfect.. So she might like one quality in one n other in the next..πŸ˜‰
See this happens to every show First you get really excited n then what is shown is the complete opposite..
Now it depends upon Cvs whether they want to show the dark side of Chudail.. Or a Man-eater rather Husband-eater Chudail.. So please be PATIENT πŸ˜†
And besides hatke from the topic i believe tumhari kismat hi khraab hai.. For the past consecutive three shows i've seen you following.. the leads have been u know like this.. in some people's language 'Tharkey'🀣

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Hey Farah, you are here too. πŸ˜²

Well, I haven't seen the recent few episodes but I have a strong feeling that CVs are just trying to hide a very strong character behind all those hints. They are giving different ideas as people would know or guess but that doesn't mean that Anamika is not a strong character. She still is, its just that we don't know yet. It will open up slowly so, don't feel bad.

And Remember one thing, the name of the show is Anamika and not Jeet aur Rano ki love storyπŸ˜† If CVs mess with Anamika's character, they will mess up with the whole show.

They want to run the show for long... once the mystery solved I don't think they can show anything else πŸ˜† Toh is liye shayad they are taking time... but the problem is when a show takes months to answer to a mystery... the viewers quit the show... πŸ˜† It's not as adventurous as the show PLL that we will wait 3 years to know why Anamika did this and that... πŸ˜†

Anamika is a strong character... I really think they should focus on her before the viewers stop watching the show πŸ˜†

Do you feel the show is about Anamika... it's looks more about their family drama πŸ₯± Bebe was not enough that they brought Nani πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: --jas--

love happens only once is applicable to humans not chudails  ... anamika must have had one true love which was forbidden to her when she was a human , but now she is a chudail , so her passion now has to be tasting the blood of some men (some story may come up later) ..i think cvs are in right direction only , this 16 marriages is actually interesting rather than showing the cliche track of jeet as anamika's previous birth lover or something like that which we have seen umpteen times ...

If she is thirsty for blood then she can have anyone and drink his blood... if the story is about a thirsty chudail toh I prefer her as evil... πŸ˜† Hunting every night for blood... atleast the show will get interesting... That would be 100 times better than the bakwaas they are showing now πŸ˜†

Right direction πŸ€” I feel like they don't even know what to show πŸ˜† I feel like every week they have something new to tell... where is the story going πŸ˜†

There are so many things to show rather than rebirth and also 16 marriages πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: 100raj

our latest prediction is --anamika some how related to rano.

anand is ranos fathers name--and anamika calls shadow man as anand saheb.

it is more like revenge story of anamika on anands family.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I guess I read it πŸ˜† Kya Anamika banegi Jeet ki saasuma πŸ€£ πŸ˜²

kya bolu mai?? sab log itne predictions dediye.. 🀣 🀣