Arjun's 1st impression on you!! :)

Kishi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guyz,
The Questions just came into my mind so thought of asking all the Lovely Arjunains! 😊

What was your First reaction, when you come to know that "Arjun" (new show) is coming on Star plus or when u have watched its 1st promo or 1st episode?

And

What was the first impression of Shaleen aka Arjun on you guyz? 😛 

I know its not that much interested post and Sorry if already someone has posted. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kuch khas nahi tha
uss time usse dekh kar laga raha tha ki ye bhi koi hero hai...lol
pagal thi mai
aur show ke bare me lag raha tha ki ye koi general police walo ka show hai jisme romantic story bhi hogi, epis wise nahi laga tha mujhe
aur dekho ist epis me hi munde ne kamal kar diya , mai to crazy ho gai uske liye bhi aur show ke liye bhi, bike scene bada mast tha-nok-ghok sab
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well my impression was "Oh no, another bakwas serial! but for sana khan i can try watching it when i'm dont have anything better to do😆"( no chappals please, that's exactly what i felt🤣)
And when i first saw Arjun, Riya and the rest: Then it was love at first sight, and since then i have never ever missed one episode of Arjun, i'm addicted to it, to Shaleen now😳
Kishi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww tht's so sweet and yeah I was very excited as I love crime based show and I was fed up of other crime based shows and big thing tht it came on Star Plus with new cute face 😊😉 😃

(Arjun) Munda Kukkad kamaal da 😉 😆

Yeah me has never missed a single one (even repeats) and my mom especially says tht look ur Arjun came 😆
Edited by Kishi01 - 11 years ago
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: haruhi26

well my impression was "Oh no, another bakwas serial! but for sana khan i can try watching it when i'm dont have anything better to do😆"( no chappals please, that's exactly what i felt🤣)

And when i first saw Arjun, Riya and the rest: Then it was love at first sight, and since then i have never ever missed one episode of Arjun, i'm addicted to it, to Shaleen now😳

Oh no, another bakwas serial!
🤣
bakwas serial ke diwane hum...lol

arjun is awesome
ladai kar deti hu apni sis se iss show ke liye ki tu doobara mere sath kayon ni dekhti🤣
Edited by lizadavidmm - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lizadavidmm

Oh no, another bakwas serial!
🤣
bakwas serial ke diwane hum...lol

arjun is awesome
ladai kar deti hu apni sis se iss show ke liye ki tu doobara mere sath kayon ni dekhti🤣

yep i felt that way, though now it's my favorite serial, i dont any other serial apart this one😳
and when it's Arjun Show time, i turn a deaf ears to everyone next to me, everyone like to tease me saying here she starts again with her serial mania😆
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly when I first hear about this show coming on air I didn't give much attention to it. Phir main ne iska promo dekha and I was like, "Lo phirse shuru hog aye herogiri" And the promos kept repeating again and again. I used to get so irritated when I saw them!!  Par jab main ne first episode dekha toh I was like, "Mar dala, Allah Mar dala" mostly because of the Ariya scene!!! And after that this show has became my fav show. I just can''t stop admiring this show. 

As for Arjun, Jab mein ne use pehli baar dekha promo mein toh I was like, "Ye kaunse hero ko utha laye" Literally I was like that. Par jab main ne first episode dekha toh I was like, "Yaar kitna hot hai, Haay sach main mujhe nehi patha that ki aise log bhi hai dunya main" Even today I can't take my eyes off him. You know when the crime is committed, I just am eagerly waiting for the ETF to arrive!! Just to see Arjun!!!!!!! Haaay!!! (I am blushing)

😳
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My first thought about Arjun was Ise kaha se utha laye yeh log ye kis angle se hero lagta hai. 😆
I thought it would be a boring serial. I was not at all interested. I didn't even watch the 1st epi.
While changing chanells I watch a glimpse of Sana in the 2nd epi. Watch the epi for her. And fall in love with Ariya. Actually I first fall in love with Ariya and then I got charmed by Arjun's attitude.
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me started watching for sana/riya, shaleen, ariya and then for whole etf team
& it is a crime serial, not like any other crying series

Edited by madmadona - 11 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When i saw it's promo i think who i s he😒..I don't even wanna watch it yrr😔...And accidently i watch the first episode👏..ohhh his[Arjun's] attitude..kills me yrrr..😳& Riya[love her]😳...And then i was in ArIya fever😛...and fall in love with this damn cute team[ETF.]😛..And till now i was never missed one episode of Arjun...just addicted to it[Show]...And Aiesha,Chotu,Rathore,Shree,Riya,Arjun,Roshni😳...Abb to mere sapno mai vi ata hain Arjun😉..Aur ArIya to meri akhon ki samne se hathte hii nehi😭...just loved this show yrrr...And Loved Arjun A lot😳...