Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
super awesome finally everything sorted out... uufff now what will priya say...

i dont want her to return sharma house...Edited by taashu11 - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
be lated happy birthday hope you enjoyed a lot...
creativewriting thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG ...

Wat a update yaar... u killed me almost .i m still alive just to comment ,.. twice i read it ... and still feeling like reading it again an again .. U r simply awesome...

Warning : All comments r straight from heart..read at your own risk

when you comment to each reader definitely it is another great feeling can't be expressed but i think may be i should comment just once so it saves your time and you can write more πŸ˜‰...

But you replies are also very good (Confession) i read almost all your replies which you give to everybody else...

Yaar you said sorry so many times you made me feel guilty and it was for good intentions ofcourse but you should have told earlier that its your b'day at-least i would have wished yout at  IST 12:00

Ok... Btw  Belated (bcos of you) Happy Birthday Dear...

(I want double treat now)

I doubt about the 10 pages stuff though i think it was not even a page update 😲, don't ask me the paper size...I won't tell you   😳...

Thanks for the PM  ⭐️

this was update for 19 Feb so, i assume we'll get a update on Sunday EST ⭐️⭐️

ya if twist will be at the end of ur story then may be won't kill you bcos most of us hav read the story of golden goose πŸ˜‰  But certainly if i talk about myself i will bug you more...

See i always get short of words while commenting about your story

Lot of emotional tension, Lot of Love can be seen b/w the two love birds... and your update it was breath taking

What is in the store "TWIST QUEEN"

I am Waiting... Lots of love & huggies... πŸ€—

Belated Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
may you accomplish all your Dreams

Edited by creativewriting - 11 years ago
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEETAL DI! πŸ€—

You're right.. When friends are together the time just flies! So don't apologise di! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you had an awesome time! This update may have been the gift you wanted to give us on your birthday but it came on my birthday! 😳 So I really don't mind the delay!πŸ˜›
Coming to the update.. It was simply brilliant!! πŸ‘ Loved it! You really are a fab writer! πŸ˜ƒ The dialogues were too good! Read this update thrice already! πŸ˜† Loved the se*ual tension between Ram & Priya.. 😳 Whoa! Ram just pulled away?! 😭 Just when things were getting soo hot! πŸ˜‰ Poor Priya! πŸ˜› Can't wait to read the next part!! Super awesome part di! ⭐️ Just thinking about the update gets me all excited! πŸ˜† Waiting for your PM! Edited by _CandyCream_ - 11 years ago
kritinayyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of ol a veryy happy belated birthday...wishng u lotz of success nd happiness :-):-):-) now i m gonna read d update :-P
humdildechuke thumbnail
Yes YEs Yes finally they are both together...but why did you end at such a pointtt😲... I want to know Priyas answer...plzzz continue soon...and needless to say you are such a fabulous writerrr,,,,,,,,

Belated Happy Birthday.. I hope u had a good B'day

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

take a bow dear..u just made my day..n is it a birthday treat for us????πŸ₯³
this is not done yaar...u stopped at this point...πŸ˜”
its glad that all mess has been cleared up between ram n priya...
now they can lead a blissfull life ahead...
u excellently penned down the emotion of a hus-wife...
one thing i have to mention is u leave no stone unturned to makeus amazed everytime wid ur new n fresh concept...
keep shining⭐️
Edited by 123fiza1 - 11 years ago
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Belated birthday! This update is so much more than I expected...I hope that Priya makes the right decision and kudos to Ram for controlling himself and making sure that priya knows that it's beyond physical intimacy for himπŸ‘...please update soon
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy Wish you a very very very very Happy Birthday dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—!!!! 
May all ur wishes be fulfilled...And wheres the partyyyπŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Loads of love and wishes to u...β€οΈπŸ€—
And now coming up to the update it was a smashing update...Felt like to go on and on and on reading the update...And no dear no complaining will be made for the eye hurting or anything...πŸ˜†
Ahh and again u give an abrupt end...Now update faster dear...Wanna know wat priya says...
P.S: Love ur writing a lottt...πŸ€—
Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME..THANX FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL UPDATE.