Foreign Citizenship Desi Girls: A Trade off?

Posted: 11 years ago
What are the prospects of marrying a foreign citizenship girl? Im thinking about marrying one and seeking your input?

Since Im a desi and from India, Im automatically shareef. Since you are from foreign I consider that you are out and bigdi hui characterless girl. Perhaps your parents are looking to settle you in with a nice guy like me from back home?

Im not looking for any luv shuv and more interested in the color of her passport. Where can I find girls like these? Are there any potential foreign citizen girls that are interested? Don't think I will stick around for long so you have nothing to worry about.

I will marry any cast creed color age girl, no bar.

Interested parties please respond, parents are welcome to contact me as well.

Edited by TheBoss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Let me summarize what you are looking for

1) Daheej - dowry

2) Fair skin girl with average features or darker skin with killer features

3) Foreign citizenship

I have somneone who fits option number 2. She is beautiful, she is enchanting, she is chulbuli, she is natkhat, she is sushil, and she has killer features

lehra ke bal kha ke, bal kha ke lehra ke
aage lage ke, dilon ko jala je,
karon main ishara
sharara sharara sharara
main ho ek sharara

Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ After reading this muje BB's Santhosh Sukla yaad aa raha hey...and that dialogue...'Tumse nahi hoga bhai..!!' ...😆
@Theboss-- Best wishes for your future plans👍🏼
McNinja thumbnail
You could always marry your own ass. Your head seems to be there most of the time as it is. 😳
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

did you try FICCI or the US Chamber of Commerce? They do good commerce. You could even pick them out by state of domicile😆

Originally posted by: McNinja

You could always marry your own ass. Your head seems to be there most of the time as it is. 😳

I cant be the only guy. Everybody I know are doing this too. There is no such thing is true love, people mostly marrying the girl for her passport. There is also a common perception that people in the west are often spoiled. 

And people in the west consider people back home to be very seedha saadha and shareef.
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I cant be the only guy. Everybody I know are doing this too. There is no such thing is true love, people mostly marrying the girl for her passport. There is also a common perception that people in the west are often spoiled. 

And people in the west consider people back home to be very seedha saadha and shareef.

Marriage for green-card is the most sought after thing in our culture. It's cool though, marriage itself is a business deal...you get some, you lose some. Can't hold it against anyone for wanting gains. 

Yes, the homeland-bred seedah saadahs  are the worst of the lot. I do love hypocrisy though. Always a good laugh. 

Originally posted by: McNinja

Marriage for green-card is the most sought after thing in our culture. It's cool though, marriage itself is a business deal...you get some, you lose some. Can't hold it against anyone for wanting gains. 

Yes, the homeland-bred seedah saadahs  are the worst of the lot. I do love hypocrisy though. Always a good laugh. 

Agreed. Granted that it is one of the perks for the betterment of their future. However the problem on hand is that there are a lot of people who have been taken advantaged of, only to be duped and dumped later after a year or so.

Everywhere I read left and right this problem seems to be only getting worse, its getting so bad in here where I live that women are particularly shying away from people back home because it takes a lot of financial commitment, emotional toll on one just to marry and bring somebody over here only to find out that it just false hopes.
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Agreed. Granted that it is one of the perks for the betterment of their future. However the problem on hand is that there are a lot of people who have been taken advantaged of, only to be duped and dumped later after a year or so.

Everywhere I read left and right this problem seems to be only getting worse, its getting so bad in here where I live that women are particularly shying away from people back home because it takes a lot of financial commitment, emotional toll on one just to marry and bring somebody over here only to find out that it just false hopes.

I've seen it happen first hand, a girl getting duped. It sucks. But I believe in just playing the hand you are dealt.

If you're going to marry a guy from the motherland, then he needs to be from a ridiculously well off family. The way I see it if the guy has enough connections and money to travel anywhere he wants, to live abroad if he wishes to, then he doesn't need me for a green-card. But most of the people who are able to do this, are usually part of the elitist class. Call me shallow. No qualms. 
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1) If two people like each other and marry then daheej, green card, beauty etc does not matter.

2) If the marriage is among relatives then one knows the other party so its relatively safe.

3) Your point is basically relevant in an arranged marriage environment. This is a difficult situation as one does not know the other person and his or her family well and therefore there is an element of risk. The risk is in the sense what is the motivation to marry. There are some stereotypes

3a-  Boys/Girls back home are more traditional and less into western culture.
3b-  Boys/Girls back home want to come to west and therefore more interested in visa etc 

On the other side

3c-  Boys/Girls in west are not traditional and do not have desi values like respect, morality etc. Even if they are conservative they are likely to be more independent.
3d-  Boys/Girls in west want a pet. lol.

I don't think there can be manafactured loved and likeness in an arranged marriage system. The thing to judge (after jaheez and beauty aspect is sorted out lol) is interest. Is the other side interested or just doing it for some reason. Even there one is allowed to think in that manner as everyone wants a better life. However how far can they go? Is their behavior towards you an act? They dont like you but compromising in order to get benefits. That is what needs to be judged in an arranged marriage situation.

Its a gamble in my opinion. You can perform some initial tests but the eventual result will come later.

In conclusion, girls and boys, go out and find a girl/boy or boy/girl for youself (preferably matching your own environment i.e. in west if western) and interact, get accustomed, like, love and marry. If you are family type then give it an arranged marriage cover by involving families. In the end be happy with what you did and dont blame others later. And do not ruin your own and other person's life by marrying without any interest. Thats the key. 
Edited by King-Anu - 11 years ago