farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

I am here today till 3.30 :)

I got this surprise last night :D

^Fan Fiction In The Spotlight#1^::LazyLeaves

Aww!!Z!!!that's so special!!!!

& you so deserve it!!!I am a bit jealous too!But mostly happy!!!So deserving!!!

& between you & me, I so dont get why there are snaps of other couples in the banner!!!ArShi is so the couple whose FFs just rock!!!!!
Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah53

Aww!!Z!!!that's so special!!!!

& you so deserve it!!!I am a bit jealous too!But mostly happy!!!So deserving!!!

& between you & me, I so dont get why there are snaps of other couples in the banner!!!ArShi is so the couple whose FFs just rock!!!!!

Ha ha ha. Thanks :D

Ruk tu pehle ek 🤗 le.Kaisi hai tu? How is grandma?

Even I didn't like the other couples but it is about FFs na, not just ArHi FFs. Just when I thought there is no one to talk with me here you come to chat with me. Mein khush ho gayi 😃
farah53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Ha ha ha. Thanks :D

Ruk tu pehle ek 🤗 le.Kaisi hai tu? How is grandma?

Even I didn't like the other couples but it is about FFs na, not just ArHi FFs. Just when I thought there is no one to talk with me here you come to chat with me. Mein khush ho gayi 😃

Grandma is stable as someone receiving three dialysis a week can be!

anyways, I was a bit down with a lot of things, but you!!!This news just made me a lot happy!!!I dont know why! I know it's silly but I am just very happy!!!
lazyleaves thumbnail

Grandma is stable as someone receiving three dialysis a week can be!

anyways, I was a bit down with a lot of things, but you!!!This news just made me a lot happy!!!I dont know why! I know it's silly but I am just very happy!!!

I so feel for your grandma. May Allah give your grandma the strength to endure all this :)

You have no idea how happy I got when I read this. First I thought I am dreaming, but then I thought no not possible that I am dreaming. I was on cloud 9 last night :D

Why were you down?

P.S. By the time you answer that question, I will just visit the washroom and come back :)
farah53 thumbnail
Lots of various reason re...Feeling very restless for somedays...Plus miss my best friend who used to work with me & now has switched jobs...& on top of it, rowed with Mum this morn...
lazyleaves thumbnail

Lots of various reason re...Feeling very restless for somedays...Plus miss my best friend who used to work with me & now has switched jobs...& on top of it, rowed with Mum this morn...

Any tensions Fari? Oh that is so sad. But you two can still stay in touch na? and are in the same city right?

Kya bola mom ne?
farah53 thumbnail
Yeah we are in constant touch..But I miss her..

Anyways, Z..Have to step out..Right now..Urgent call by boss...Will talk later if you're here...Bye..Congrats again!
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Baby had the dt informed you beforehand or you just happened to check? because you're the first to reply.

btw I commented
lazyleaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Baby had the dt informed you beforehand or you just happened to check? because you're the first to reply.

btw I commented

She PM-ed me :)